Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 107013 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15= CHRIS BENOIT
« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2007, 08:43:44 PM »
I wonder what his pre suicide double murder stack looked like. Im guessing 150mg of halo a day along with some cheque drops was included in it.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Chris Benoit Story
« Reply #576 on: June 26, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »
I think he was showing his child how to do a Crippler Cross Face
I am a mini beast

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #577 on: June 26, 2007, 08:50:12 PM »
Today on howard stern they played a clip of "Triple H" telling a story about Chris.

"Chris had heard that a young wrestler had disrespected another wrestler.  So Chris made the young wrestler do 1000 squats, while Chris did them along side him.   The next day the kid couldn't bend his legs, and Chris made him do another 500 squats."

Being such an advocate of squats, Benoit would have been a good trainer for neophytes such as Chaos and Squadfather.  They need all the help they can get.

I wonder if they could get sessions from Platz for food?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #578 on: June 26, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »
Being such an advocate of squats, Benoit would have been a good trainer for neophytes such as Chaos and Squadfather.  They need all the help they can get.

I wonder if they could get sessions from Platz for food?
HAHAHHA we're in your head, do we get our own rooms? I heard you have plenty of vacant space up there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #579 on: June 26, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
I think you have fallen victim the reasoning flaw called the "availability heuristic"

http://changingminds.org/explanations/theories/availability_heuristic.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_heuristic

name some well known murderers that killed more than one person and WASN'T labeled a "quiet loner"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #580 on: June 26, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »
Somewhere a quiet person is getting very angry at you...

haha it's you and you wouldn't say this in person

you would just scowl at me and keep it all in your mind ;D

E
E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #581 on: June 26, 2007, 08:56:04 PM »
Probably not. But the government will use this incident as a means of distracting the public from real issues, such as the Iraq war and other more important issues. Remember the baseball steroids hearings? Well, that turned a lot of people against steroids and so will this.

On a side note, I can't believe Beniot did this.. Why fuck would someone murder an innocent 7 year old kid, let alone their own fucking son? I don't believe in hell, but I sure wish there was one for people like Beniot. I also wish he were alive so maybe an angry mob could stone his sorry ass to death.

I'll take a crack at this....SPECULATION------The wife was an absolute fcking slut who was banging everyone in town while he was away 300 nights out of the year providing millions of dollars for this whore to live large...He's been hearing shit for years but kept all of it to himself for he was truely an introvert and didn't trust anyone(plus he got his fair share of ass on the road in the form of groupies and call girls)...As time went by his drug use in the form of speed and painkillers increased....Over a period of time everything was telling him just what is wife was all about...Condom wrappers,hotel room bills, phone calls ect...So he got really fcked up one night and all hell broke loose....In the mits of a serious fight which got physical, his wife then tells him that their son is not really his....

He hits the fcking roof...Isn't thinking clearly.  Goes and gets Now her son and man handle's him and ends up chocking the poor kid to death...He then kills her....

Killing a kid can never be forgiven but this is one way that could why something like this could happen...But still certainly unexcusable....

affy

« Reply #582 on: June 26, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »
i found this on another forum.  even though this is in SUCH horrible taste im gunna post it cus it did make me laugh a bit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #583 on: June 26, 2007, 09:04:21 PM »
i found this on another forum.  even though this is in SUCH horrible taste im gunna post it cus it did make me laugh a bit

>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #584 on: June 26, 2007, 09:07:43 PM »
benoit "accomplished" what jack nicholson failed to do in the Shining :-\

and both of their kids were named danny

E
E

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #585 on: June 26, 2007, 09:08:21 PM »
Fukkk Chris Benoit. Fukk all murderers. Why da fukk did the WWE give that piece of shyt a tribute? Are they fukking out of their mind??????? A murderer with his national television tribute.. Gimme a fuccking break.!  >:(

affy

« Reply #586 on: June 26, 2007, 09:09:51 PM »

i know i know...its in HORRIBLE HORRIBLE taste

lol but its no better then lee priest making fun of the titus situation in his videos

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #587 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:30 PM »

lol  U BAD

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #588 on: June 26, 2007, 09:12:15 PM »

just needs the word "owned" in the top corner ;)

E
E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: June 26, 2007, 09:14:41 PM »

uhh your names is chaos your sig says hate is what drives you, and you have a avatar from a racial movie, and your bothered by Chris choking his kid out?

pics all wrong anyways he choked his wife out.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #590 on: June 26, 2007, 09:16:46 PM »
uhh your names is chaos your sig says hate is what drives you, and you have a avatar from a racial movie, and your bothered by Chris choking his kid out?

yeah seriously

E
E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
Re: I just bought a ....
« Reply #591 on: June 26, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »
Chris Benoit T-Shirt on Ebay......to wear when I go out on Friday night, does that make me an asshole or a guy wearing a great converssation peice...

discuss

To soon...Wait about 6 months and then its probably ok to wear...No need getting a bottle broken over your head because you were just trying to be funny...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2007, 09:23:25 PM »

I'll take a crack at this....SPECULATION------The wife was an absolute fcking slut who was banging everyone in town while he was away 300 nights out of the year providing millions of dollars for this whore to live large...He's been hearing shit for years but kept all of it to himself for he was truely an introvert and didn't trust anyone(plus he got his fair share of ass on the road in the form of groupies and call girls)...As time went by his drug use in the form of speed and painkillers increased....Over a period of time everything was telling him just what is wife was all about...Condom wrappers,hotel room bills, phone calls ect...So he got really fcked up one night and all hell broke loose....In the mits of a serious fight which got physical, his wife then tells him that their son is not really his....

He hits the fcking roof...Isn't thinking clearly.  Goes and gets Now her son and man handle's him and ends up chocking the poor kid to death...He then kills her....

Killing a kid can never be forgiven but this is one way that could why something like this could happen...But still certainly unexcusable....

suffocated the kid a day after he choked out the wife.......

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: June 26, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »
suffocated the kid a day after he choked out the wife.......

yes i forgot about that after a hit "post"..My speculation could still work with that adjustment you just posted...

Killed his wife after she told him that the child is not his....Did tons of drugs,paced around the house for a day going in and out of the kids bedroom just looking at him with disgust...Finally said fck it and did the poor kid in out of hatred toward the wife...Or something like that....I guess we will probably never know the real story

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
another blow to the roided up world
« Reply #594 on: June 26, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »
while i was channel surfing i swear every news station was reporting Chris Benoit murder and they all reported roid rage might have been involved this is just another opportunity for ignorant assholes who dont know shit to criticize what steroids do and how there more dangerous than weed, coke, meth, and heroin combined  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: another blow to the roided up world
« Reply #595 on: June 26, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
other than people saying "steroids are evil" (which they've always done anyways) what other effects could this have?

E
E

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #596 on: June 26, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
it's too bad these assholes can't just kill themselves and leave it at that, fuccking scumbag.
You're spot on! Why not call a relative and drop the child off...Give him a chance to decide how he lives? Why take an innocent childs life that you supposedly love and would die for?

It's really sad ..R.I.P. to his wife and little boy.. I hope he(Benoit) rots in hell!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #597 on: June 26, 2007, 09:41:27 PM »
maybe the boy witnessed him murder his wife

he then decided to kill his kid and somehow blame it on an intruder

he then realized he couldn't get away with it and killed himself

E
E

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #598 on: June 26, 2007, 09:41:43 PM »
Nope, just amuses me how a man with 20 inch legs can actually post on a message board dedicated to weight-lifting....  ::)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: another blow to the roided up world
« Reply #599 on: June 26, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »
BTW I'm not justifying anything Chris did or am i justifying what steroids do however people overdose on other drugs  everyday, people get killed everyday for sour drug deals, not just junkies and drug dealers but everyday people who made a bad choice.... that should be on the news... not that murderer