Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 107059 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: another blow to the roided up world
« Reply #625 on: June 26, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »
Guess what bros get off the juice, and you won't give a shit, about baseless attacks on the juice community, you can sit back laugh and save your health at the same time.

I ran into Chris again about 4 months ago when he was back in town, training at my gym, and he is the type of guy that you could see him going off on his wife or having alot of built up rage inside him, he had this energy, the energy put out by alot of us from being juiced up having that extra aggresion really makes YOU a target of predujice, I know understand why women in clubs were afraid of coming up to me and guys like me, you may not feel it but ask someone very intutive about feeling someone's energy and they will tell you, not making a point here, but

So you shrunk just because girls werent coming up to you in clubs?

Post a pic of your ridiculous size that frieghtened the living shit out of every female and male you encountered please.

I would say its quite the opposite if you are big, people show you more respect, more females come on to you. Unless you are 260lb 5'10 beast at 8%bf then I would see where you are coming from, but only a handfull of people around the world are at that elite level. Most aas users will never suffer prejudice in clubs or social outings because the fact is they are not ridiculously huge, well atleast no one from getbig is.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Live press conference Chris Benoit CNN (12:17)
« Reply #626 on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »
They (reporters) are asking nonstop questions about steroids.

This will not be good for bodybuilding in a residual way.
Roids in general are not good for the bodybuilding image.  Whether you agree or not, is irrelevant.  Most people look at someone who's jacked and think, "What juicemonkey."  Natural or not.
N

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: June 26, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »
This is very interesting and I know what you mean.  This energy is not always related to size either.  Out of curiosity, how big are you?

5'10" 245, legit 6%, I agree it's not the size, it's the vibe you put off, maybe we need the waddy to chime in on here to spellbound us with this theory, but as I look at my freind last week who is on tren, halo, and primo, he looks like a lion out on the prowl looking to pounce anything that crosses his path.
So you shrunk just because girls werent coming up to you in clubs?

Post a pic of your ridiculous size that frieghtened the living shit out of every female and male you encountered please.

I would say its quite the opposite if you are big, people show you more respect, more females come on to you. Unless you are 260lb 5'10 beast at 8%bf then I would see where you are coming from, but only a handfull of people around the world are at that elite level. Most aas users will never suffer prejudice in clubs or social outings because the fact is they are not ridiculously huge, well atleast no one from getbig is.

I'm saying ^^ above it's not always about the size. Also it's not just the females you insight fear and jelousy into males as well.

Bodies

• Getbig III
Re: Did steroids make Chris Benoit do it???
« Reply #628 on: June 26, 2007, 10:39:33 PM »
remember when 240 predicted a nice slew of arnold headlines when vic m won, in light of his association with a steroid doc a month earlier?

240 predicts this might be the death knell of steroid availability as we know it (and I dont even use em).

Wow!  They found Giant Penguins?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Live press conference Chris Benoit CNN (12:17)
« Reply #629 on: June 26, 2007, 10:41:09 PM »
His 300$ website crashed. That's what it was

BSB has been on fire with the one-liners lately.

Bravo.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: June 26, 2007, 10:43:25 PM »
i took steroids today and i didn't kill anyone. mind you, i didn't go near any bibles. hmmmm???

affy

Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #631 on: June 26, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »
Yes, I do expect better regardless of this being getbig.  ::)

well here's one im sure you'll enjoy...i agree the one with his kid went too far

still in poor taste...but at least it doesn't involve his child.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #632 on: June 26, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
Fuck off it was caused by AAS. If a bloke has suffered from "roid rage", he has obviously suffered from anger/mental problems even before they began using gear. I mean if there was such a thing as roid rage, why hasn't Coleman or Cutler or Ruhl or any pro bb suffered from roid rage. The bloke had serious mental problems, the media just wants to blame it on steroids.
Exactly..
The Guy was obviously a Mentaly disturbed peice of shit. PERIOD...He deserves to rot in Hell..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #633 on: June 26, 2007, 10:54:32 PM »
5'10" 245, legit 6%, I agree it's not the size, it's the vibe you put off, maybe we need the waddy to chime in on here to spellbound us with this theory, but as I look at my freind last week who is on tren, halo, and primo, he looks like a lion out on the prowl looking to pounce anything that crosses his path.
I'm saying ^^ above it's not always about the size. Also it's not just the females you insight fear and jelousy into males as well.

I know what you mean.  I had a friend who was 5'9 and about 190 (about my build actually) and gave off this vibe.  Meanwhile there was no way in hell I was coming across like that.  Think about Bob Paris, as huge as he was, would never give off that type of energy.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Herc

• Getbig II
« Reply #634 on: June 26, 2007, 11:19:06 PM »
While steriods can obviously cause rage there is still no excuse.  I get pissed everytime I get hungry but I dont kill anyone.  It sounds like he lost his mind or something.   

He wasnt even that big.  He didnt look much bigger then a natural lifter.  If he did that much steriods he must have had horrible genetics.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #635 on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:27 PM »
A fatal weekend fueled by steroids?

Sports officials are bracing for the results after law enforcement officials in Georgia said Tuesday that they will investigate whether steroids played a role in a grisly murders-suicide involving pro wrestling star Chris Benoit over the weekend.

Prescription anabolic steroids were found inside the Fayetteville , Ga., home where Benoit, 40, strangled his former wrestler wife and 7-year-old son before apparently hanging himself with the cord of a weightlifting machine, police said

"I don't know that we'll ever determine why [Benoit] did this," Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said in a telephone interview. "The toxicology reports will shed some light, but we'll need to consult experts on all sorts of things about this, including what concentrations of steroids equal a 'roid rage."

Benoit, who went by the nickname "Canadian Crippler," was a star attraction on the World Wrestling Entertainment circuit and was described by one fervent wrestling follower as "the best in-ring wrestler of the last 20 years." He was remembered on a WWE "tribute" broadcast on USA Network on Monday night, as many wrestling fans learned of the wrestler's death from WWE chairman Vince McMahon.

McMahon opened Tuesday night's Extreme Championship Wrestling show by announcing that because of emerging details of the deaths Benoit's name would not be mentioned again during the telecast. However, WWE officials also expressed concern "with sensationalistic reporting" about the steroid discovery.

"The physical findings … indicate deliberation, not rage," a statement from the organization said. WWE also noted that Benoit tested negative for steroids in the organization's drug testing program on April 10.

In light of at least 27 deaths of pro wrestlers 45 years old or younger since 1997, McMahon recently reacted angrily when questioned about the legitimacy of his health and safety concerns for his wrestlers. "If people die, they can't perform for you," he said in a 2003 investigative story by The Times. "From the human being's perspective, how do you think I feel [about the deaths]? Do you think I'm the … devil?"

Although California's State Athletic Commission does not test script-performing pro wrestlers for performance-enhancing drugs, as it does test boxers and mixed-martial arts fighters. Commission official William Douglas said Benoit's death illustrates "there's a rampant problem; this is getting pretty scary."

The Associated Press reported late Tuesday that the Albany, N.Y., County district attorney has identified Benoit as a customer of a Florida company, MedXLife, implicated in an investigation of illegal steroid sales.

As details of the deaths emerged Tuesday, pro wrestling observers weren't ready to attribute what one called "a Charles Manson-O.J. Simpson thing," solely to the effects of steroids, which medical experts say can cause explosive mood swings.

"The wrestling guys who have died at 40 usually just have a heart attack and die young," said Bryan Alvarez, 32, an independent pro wrestler and friend of Benoit's. "But we know Chris had problems with his wife. If you ask me, I believe this was a combination of 20 years of steroid abuse, several years of a work schedule where brain trauma becomes possible, and the problems with his wife.

"Blaming steroids alone is too simplistic, but I guarantee you the toxicology shows steroids in his system."

The medical examiner working the case determined that Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, on Friday, then his son late the following day.

District Attorney Ballard said Nancy Benoit, 43, formerly known on the World Championship Wrestling circuit as the character "Woman," was found in an upstairs office in the couple's two-story home with her feet and wrists bound.

Ballard said the medical examiner determined Daniel wasn't killed until much later — possibly late Saturday. The boy was found dead in his upstairs bedroom. Authorities noticed injection marks on the boy's arm that appear to be the result of routine medical treatments.

"A chokehold," Ballard said, "was used to strangle the boy rather than hands, because there's no bruising consistent with a strangling by hands."

Benoit's signature match-ending hold was called the "cross-face crippler," where he'd cross his arms at an opponent's chin, pulling the head backward.

A Bible was placed near Nancy and Daniel's bodies, authorities said.

Benoit dispatched five text messages to two WWE co-workers early Sunday morning. The WWE released transcripts of those messages Tuesday, in which Benoit reported his full home address to the workers, and said, "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."

Ballard said he's "virtually certain" that Benoit committed suicide Sunday by undoing a weightlifting machine lifting bar and wrapping the steel cord around his cloth-wrapped neck in the home's basement.

Fayette County court records made public Tuesday showed Nancy Benoit filed for divorce and sought a restraining order after a 2003 incident. She claimed in the court records posted by the website TMZ.com that Chris Benoit "lost his temper and threatened to strike [her] and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties."

Nancy Benoit also claimed her husband had followed through on similar threats "at other times," destroying furniture.

The petition said Nancy Benoit was "in reasonable fear for [her] safety and the safety of the minor child," noting "there is substantial likelihood [Chris Benoit] will commit such acts of violence against [Nancy] and the child [Daniel]."

In her May 2003 divorce filing, Nancy Benoit claimed her marriage was "irretrievably broken" and that she was subjected to "cruel treatment" by her wrestler husband.

The restraining order and divorce complaint were dismissed by Nancy in August 2003.

"Steroids alone don't cause this," said Dave Meltzer, editor of the website Wrestling Observer. "The guy clearly had a stormy, volatile relationship with his wife. Because of the road schedule, lots of [wrestlers] have marriage issues. Steroids maybe played a role, but I don't know what this is. To kill your kid … this is some demon I can't explain, and I don't think anyone in wrestling can."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-wrestling27jun27,1,3544775.story?coll=la-headlines-sports&track=crosspromo

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: June 27, 2007, 12:01:19 AM »
I know what you mean.  I had a friend who was 5'9 and about 190 (about my build actually) and gave off this vibe.  Meanwhile there was no way in hell I was coming across like that.  Think about Bob Paris, as huge as he was, would never give off that type of energy.

Paris has always welcomed guys coming up to him.

He did give a vibe to the girls though... ???

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #637 on: June 27, 2007, 12:51:03 AM »
classic move, blaming roids. They should blame it on pain killers if anything, they cause emotional issues that ruin lives.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #638 on: June 27, 2007, 12:54:38 AM »
If anyone cares, here's a Bret Hart interview regarding all this shit.

http://video.canada.com/Global_VideoContentHTML.aspx
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #639 on: June 27, 2007, 01:02:05 AM »
how the fuck can you hang yourself from a latdown pulley??

Must've been a monster latpulldown.

bowflex anybody?? Can pumpster clear this up?

(BTW, i'm still disgusted of how this sick asshole could murder his 7year old son, probably 24 hours after the mother! Was he in the same house all the time? What a sick asshole.)

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #640 on: June 27, 2007, 01:22:07 AM »
Mr. McMahon just addressed the tribute situation.

WWE was unaware of the actual cause.  They did the tribute because he died along with the family and didn't imagine that Benoit himself killed them and himself.  Vince already had a 3 hour show planned and the death changed to a tribute show without knowing all of the facts yet.   

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #641 on: June 27, 2007, 01:33:27 AM »
Not to be a real self righteous airhead, and I know it's "just the internet" but that photoshop of Benoit and the kid is in beyond poor taste. Seriously.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #642 on: June 27, 2007, 02:41:59 AM »
i found this on another forum.  even though this is in SUCH horrible taste im gunna post it cus it did make me laugh a bit

ROFLMAO!!! That is the funniest thing i've eve seen!!! I love the internet!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: I just bought a ....
« Reply #643 on: June 27, 2007, 02:44:01 AM »
Because its a controversal topic...

A-hole or "Hey funny ass/nice/crazy shirt dude"  guy

Wait a minute...

You're having a gimmick account for your "controversial" postings?

Uh-uh. Coolness. ::)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #644 on: June 27, 2007, 02:45:35 AM »
Why pay tribute to a guy that murders his family than commits suicide?..just beats me..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #645 on: June 27, 2007, 03:05:23 AM »
Why pay tribute to a guy that murders his family than commits suicide?..just beats me..

BTW, how's the girl you slipped clen and told her she had a great metabolism??

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #646 on: June 27, 2007, 04:07:39 AM »
BTW, how's the girl you slipped clen and told her she had a great metabolism??
hahahaha i remember that, DK you funny girl.
Greed and disgust

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
seems like his 'pharmacy' has closed business. for now

http://www.medxlife.com/productcart/pc/msg.asp?message=83

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: June 27, 2007, 04:53:25 AM »
RIP Chris Benoit.

F**k that piece of shit.I hope he rots in hell. If you want to kill yourself more power to ya...but not a kid.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: June 27, 2007, 05:01:15 AM »
Every time someone dies, its like...Wheres the asian ? huh wheres the crazy ass gook ? Im sick of living in a world where the asians are the ones being blamed for societies woes...if anything its the blacks, we learne dby watching them!!!

LMFAO!!!

BUT YOU ALL KNOW KARATE. :-\