Author Topic: underarmour  (Read 1302 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
underarmour
« on: June 25, 2007, 03:24:03 PM »
anyone wear their stuff and is it worth the $?
X

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: underarmour
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:44:23 PM »
yes

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »
you have the heat shirts or the cold shirts?
X

9 Ball Slim

• Getbig II
  • I Hate Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 12:41:40 AM »
I have worn the underarmour tactical line when in uniform.  I have both the cold gear and the heat gear, and both work equally well for the stated weather conditions.  I still wear their stuff when I'm back in the states, but I no longer wear it while deployed after seeing what happended to a buddy of mine when his humvee was hit by an incenderary  IED....With out getting to graphic, lets just say that the polly in the shirt melted INTO his skin.  Now I wear cotton when going outside the wire, but I hear that underarmour is coming up with a new fire resistant fabric, so I might switch to that.
Johnny Cash Was Right

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 05:19:39 AM »
they don't come in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXL and the tight ones will vanish in your fat rolls, you will have to CUT them away from your body so for you: Definetly not worth the $$.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
Yup,have heat gear and cold gear,good stuff.

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »
I think the people that wear that stuff to they gym look like schmucks. Who get's dressed up to go to the gym? It's not a fashion show!
I love me some me!!!

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 05:15:50 PM »
i wear mine under my hockey gear and it works great, but the largest size they sell in stores is XXL and it's a tight fit.
Go Big Red!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 08:06:25 PM »
anyone wear their stuff and is it worth the $?

meh i have a few tanks i wear UNDER my clothes in the winter..

its nice and soft...sooo better than wearing long jonh in the winter..

and sometimes i'll train in it..ya gotta be real lean with abs showing to wear it though...so when ya do that backward lean..yer abs show  :D
carpe` vaginum!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 09:22:33 AM »
I liked it when John Cena wore it in the Marine movie
X

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 08:12:44 AM »
I have worn the underarmour tactical line when in uniform.  I have both the cold gear and the heat gear, and both work equally well for the stated weather conditions.  I still wear their stuff when I'm back in the states, but I no longer wear it while deployed after seeing what happended to a buddy of mine when his humvee was hit by an incenderary  IED....With out getting to graphic, lets just say that the polly in the shirt melted INTO his skin.  Now I wear cotton when going outside the wire, but I hear that underarmour is coming up with a new fire resistant fabric, so I might switch to that.

I gave all mine away to my guys...even the extra large was way to tight and it was killing me under the body armor. Once the stuff came out about it burning into the skin,  I had my guys all stop wearing it when we rolled out. And in the gym.....um Gay as hell.
L