Author Topic: hottest guy on getbig  (Read 9070 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: hottest guy on getbig
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »
A girl is "fondling herself" while looking at me!

i win....................

looking at your massive legs

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 12:12:20 PM »
A "I Hope a "girl "but odds are it's some dude" is "fondling themselvesherself" while looking at me!

Sorry fixed it for you... ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:47 PM »
Don't be hatin cause im beautiful!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 01:26:41 PM »
Looks to me like she is totally checking out the hot blonde holding the camera ...lol...ah damn it, either ways I guess you win >:(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
HeRE is the "clincher"!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 02:19:24 PM »
Yeah...I hate when the caffeine and fiber hit you all at once when on stage... :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 02:24:54 PM »
Toxy,
Did you and DIV take any pics of your recent weekend getaway?

Post 'em up ;D

divs gonna..there r very few of me..like 2 or 3..but the dood took many pix at the aquarium and the beach etcetc..

although i dont recommend married women or women with boyfriends look at em...

liable to have naughty thoughts about me  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 02:27:16 PM »
A girl is "fondling herself" while looking at me!

bro..girls dont actually have to fondle themselves looking at me..

1 look and they cum immediately..  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 02:52:11 PM »

Damn I about pissed myself laughing so hard...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 03:22:41 PM »
Damn I about pissed myself laughing so hard...

;D
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »

Actually that's kinda sad.  I defintely would rather have the fondling over the 1 look and bam.  ;D
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »
  I defintely would rather have the fondling over the 1 look and bam.  ;D

well then i suppose you and mike r good togetha  :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2007, 12:49:41 AM »
::)

bro..you lose credibility when ya seem ALWAYS to be on the prowl and secretly speaking according to BGM almost EVERYONE on here is gay..

common now... ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »

i give the guy props cause he is a college professor and by default that DESERVES respect..

but sometimes he reminds me of a gay friend i have that hangs at the same bars as i do whose is constantly trying to tell me that " every guy is gay ...its just that they dont know it yet"

one of these days this dood is gonna push the envelope conversation wise with someone like my brother and get the bloody crap beaten out of him..just cause us bbing types are laid back and cool about it dosen't mean everyone is..

i've had to pull me brother off of gay guys in DC while he ws trying to stomp on their throats ..face...nuts..what eva ws convenient at the moment..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2007, 11:33:42 AM »
i give the guy props cause he is a college professor and by default that DESERVES respect..

but sometimes he reminds me of a gay friend i have that hangs at the same bars as i do whose is constantly trying to tell me that " every guy is gay ...its just that they dont know it yet"

one of these days this dood is gonna push the envelope conversation wise with someone like my brother and get the bloody crap beaten out of him..just cause us bbing types are laid back and cool about it dosen't mean everyone is..

i've had to pull me brother off of gay guys in DC while he ws trying to stomp on their throats ..face...nuts..what eva ws convenient at the moment..  :-\

Wow, ...with a violent reaction like that, ...your brother must be waaaaay far into the closet huh?
Does light even penetrate in that far?
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2007, 11:41:12 AM »
Wow, ...with a violent reaction like that, ...your brother must be waaaaay far into the closet huh?
Does light even penetrate in that far?

nah..my brother is just of the mind "DONT assume"

you have to hang out in DC jag where guys  WILL GRAB YER ASS OR CROTCH...in a club...

when it happens to me...i just smile it off..buuuut my brother isn't as forgiving..

would you be ok if a random guy grabbed your crotch out of the blue??

YES..THAT DOES HAPPEN in DC...i happen to be laid back enough to just grin and push the dood away and politely tell him no..

my brother will beat you half to death...

funny how women like you have double standards about dat...i expected more onfidence out of you and a secure responce..

..i'm dissapointed..
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »

you have to hang out in DC jag where guys  WILL GRAB YER ASS OR CROTCH...in a club...

when it happens to me...i just smile it off..buuuut my brother isn't as forgiving..

YES..THAT DOES HAPPEN in DC...i happen to be laid back enough to just grin and push the dood away and politely tell him no..

funny how women like you have double standards about dat...i expected more onfidence out of you and a secure responce..

..i'm dissapointed..
No, it wouldn't be alright for a random guy to grab at a woman's breast or crotch.  He would be slapped for sure.  But it's doubtful that he would get his throat or nuts stomped for it.  A straight guy (especially one who is phobic of gay men) would probably go that route because they do not want to in any way shape or form be viewed as gay.
:D Weee

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2007, 11:49:38 AM »

..i'm dissapointed..
Times must have changed I have never had a guy grab my crotch at a club..they are always respectfull and just sneak peaks at the urnial... ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 12:14:08 PM »
would probably go that route because they do not want to in any way shape or form be viewed as gay.

in DC it happens far 2 often hon..and my brother is one that certainly does not want to be viewed even slightly as gay..

now bbers..n myself are more secure..i mean shit ..look at how much poetry i post on here..however you cant expect EVERYONE to be as secure..

plus my bro and i hang with soem fo the same friends..ie FBI agents..guys we went to skool with back in the day..soo he knows  he can get away with..
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 02:39:22 PM »

..i'm dissapointed..

Ya, I know plenty of Const workers that would Kill over that. No question.
They'd taste my boots 4 sure.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2007, 01:37:16 AM »

:o   :o   :o   :o

As long as he's OK with a random stiletto heel to the temple or the scrotum, ...no problem.  :P

how can you be polite to someone who has just sexually assaulted you? You must be on E when it happens.  :-\

..i'm dissapointed..

No double standard here. You didn't tell the whole story. I was left with the impression your brother lays down a beating for a man simply assuming he's gay or hitting on him. Inappropriate touching is a whole nother story.  :-X
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2007, 05:56:30 AM »
I know redneck Const workers that would Kill over it - Fast!
I don't walk in anywhere like that.
Any Dude plays grab-ass w/ my WIfe Tastes my Steel Toes, right before I mop the floor w/ him.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 06:32:22 AM »
I know redneck Const workers that would Kill over it - Fast!
I don't walk in anywhere like that.
Any Dude plays grab-ass w/ my WIfe Tastes my Steel Toes, right before I mop the floor w/ him.
But what if it was a really hot girl?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2007, 06:48:57 AM »
But what if it was a really hot girl?

Other Women also pay plenty of interest to my wife. Not as bad as guys.
In the mall She'll often have a parade of Dogs behind her when I meet up. We laugh it up over them.
Ive never seen women get (Try) quite that aggressive.  Casual sex added to a marriage is a problem in the making IMO.
  But more than 1 wife is very common in her country, and she gots a lot of good lookin Girl Friends.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2007, 06:54:36 AM »
Other Women also pay plenty of interest to my wife. Not as bad as guys.
In the mall She'll often have a parade of Dogs behind her when I meet up. We laugh it up over them.
Ive never seen women get (Try) quite that aggressive.  Casual sex added to a marriage is a problem in the making IMO.
  But more than 1 wife is very common in her country, and she gots a lot of good lookin Girl Friends.
I appricate your answer I was just curious if it was just a guy doing it that it would upset you. There are many people myself included that have a double standard, but the bottom line is really respect. I would not take kindly to some guy grabing my wife but I can see myself getting upset if some aggressive girl did the same thing. I think the response would be different though, I doubt I would hit the aggressive girl.