Author Topic: Clen for the High Cardio Sportsman...  (Read 1651 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Clen for the High Cardio Sportsman...
« on: June 26, 2007, 07:34:02 AM »
Ok so not that I have ever taken clen ....yet...but, I am some on my team are considering getting some to help slim down faster before season starts. (Rugby)

We have practice on Tues & Thurs nights (6-8pm)(all of us work day jobs) mainly doing long runs to build cardio then ending with tackle drills, sprints, formation runs ect..

Suggestions on dosages and timeing?

I've used the search function but none of the post are from any that are / have been considering playing cardio intensive sports.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Clen for the High Cardio Sportsman...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 07:53:44 AM »
I think at the right fat burn dose, it makes ya feel like crap. I never used it. Even mild Stimulants dont agree w/ me.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 03:43:39 PM »
I wouldn't mix it with cardio... I tried and I got the worst muscle cramps ever... felt like my calves were trying to curl up an die.
Hrmmm

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »
im using clen for the rest of this week and then im gonna cut the rope. I like eca way better. Clen has me sweating like crazy, my heart is beating extra hard, and occaisional headaches. I dont even think it aids in fat loss that good. My diet is flawless and cardio 6 days/wk. I used to think it was the shit, but its way overrated IMO. I am not an athlete, but i do train a rapid giant sets style and it get my heart beating to the point where i kinda get scared.
-

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
I agree that clen is highly overrated for a PERFORMANCE athlete, but not for the bodybuilders who don't give much hoot about performance and just looking damn good. A better choice for a performance athlete would be t3 is the range of 50mcg to 100mcg per day and is best stacked with some testerone prop to reduce chance of muscular catabolism.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 06:50:27 AM »
http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Nice thanks...seems that I'll just have to play with the dosages before season starts. It says to take Benedryl on the 3 or 4th week when taking clen...it wasn't clear on whether I can still take clen and just ADD bene or if I should stop Clen that week and just take Clen. Am I correct in that I need to NOT take clen the week I am refreshing the receptors.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 10:27:57 AM »
Nice thanks...seems that I'll just have to play with the dosages before season starts. It says to take Benedryl on the 3 or 4th week when taking clen...it wasn't clear on whether I can still take clen and just ADD bene or if I should stop Clen that week and just take Clen. Am I correct in that I need to NOT take clen the week I am refreshing the receptors.

Any answers for this?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 10:34:24 AM »
Im not sure what the Benedryl thig is 4.
Works good for sleep or itching usually.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 10:58:16 AM »
Im not sure what the Benedryl thig is 4.
Works good for sleep or itching usually.

read it on Arnolds link about clen...it is used to refresh the receptors every 3 - 4 weeks.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »
take a benadryl with 2 glasses of sugar free tonic water every night before bed and you will not cramp up ;)

bench

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »
Bananas help you not to cramp up because they contain a lot of potassium. Clen screws with your electrolyte balance, hence the cramps.
Hrmmm

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 01:54:58 PM »
Bananas help you not to cramp up because they contain a lot of potassium. Clen screws with your electrolyte balance, hence the cramps.

Actually Clen robs you of Taurine....

Anyways...can anyone answer the original question? When you take benedryl in the 3rd week or so, do you have to stop taking clen?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 01:55:50 PM »
take a benadryl with 2 glasses of sugar free tonic water every night before bed and you will not cramp up ;)

bench
just for the record,i stated the above for the people taking clen.if you take this while using clen you will not cramp up,and in my experience get better results.

bench

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 01:58:57 PM »
i know that it robs you of taurine, it also ups your potassium requirements markedly also. read up a bit more first.
Hrmmm

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 02:01:04 PM »
Muscular cramping
Cramping whilst using Clenbuterol is a fairly common side effect. This is most probably due to depletion of the amino acid taurine in the liver together with deficits in the electrolytes sodium and potassium, as well as inadequate hydration. Taurine helps stabilize cell membranes and prevent nerves from becoming over-excited. Some studies show that giving taurine supplements relieves painful muscle cramps. Japanese researchers found that the longer rats exercised, the more taurine they lost from their muscles (Matsuzaki et al, 2002).

Symptoms of cramping may be alleviated by:
Eating fruit particularly bananas
Ensuring adequate hydration
Taurine supplementation - 3-5g daily
Potassium supplementation - 200-400mg daily taken before bed on an empty stomach
Hrmmm

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 02:02:14 PM »
i know that it robs you of taurine, it also ups your potassium requirements markedly also. read up a bit more first.

Yeah but...I'm NOT WORRIED ABOUT CRAMPS AT THE MOMENT...just want my question answered. I rarely ever get cramps and I lift AND play semi pro rugby. So I'm no stranger.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »
try this for more info http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-clenbuterol.asp

it seems benadryl contains antihistamine which replenishes the beta andrenergic receptors. read the ketofen section of the above link

As long as you are taking ketotifen/benadryl, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to downregulate, even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors.
Hrmmm

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 02:15:53 PM »
Have you used Ephedrine w/ caffeine for fat loss?
Hrmmm

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 03:02:45 PM »
Have you used Ephedrine w/ caffeine for fat loss?

Hasn't everyone?

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
Hasn't everyone?

Well it seems you've been talking about clen for years. Infact your first question in your message history is a question asking for a clen source.... and that was in 2005. It just seems that you're scared of trying it or something...

And, IMO that is ok, clen isn't something you want to mess with if you really care about your health...
Hrmmm