Author Topic: EL MARIACHI'S MOM IS A 2 DOLLAR CRACK WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5182 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: EL MARIACHI'S MOM IS A 2 DOLLAR CRACK WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 02:35:18 PM »
These guys take steroids and get to 25% bodyfat, and all of a sudden they think they re the Big Man, that dont do you any good against a psychopat with weapons. I come here to relax and all, but some of you guys need to realize that family-insults can get you killed.
fuck you and your smelly family.

now come get some, and don't worry about weapons i have plenty here ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 02:37:25 PM »
fuck you and your smelly family.

now come get some, and don't worry about weapons i have plenty here ;)

hahahahah, I don't think this country lets smelly Bosnians who are prone to internet meltdowns through customs.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007, 02:37:41 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, check out this gem from my stalker.

Brutal internet tough guy act at 41 years old. How's that DC training going Pumphard? Benching 185 for 3 yet?  ::)
your too smart for me, you nailed it right on the head, by the way, how's the mma training going, any fight offers yet?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Just think. If you and ElCocksucko combined forces, you two would be one helluva a 300 pound fighting team. Just think, having to take on two 150 pound pussys could get overwhelming.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »
SS you think that i will fly to the states for you. You aint that dumb are you, i can have you clipped for 5000 dollars.
hahahaha! that's a lot of lawns little guy.

I'm waitng ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2007, 02:40:35 PM »
Just think. If you and ElCocksucko combined forces, you two would be one helluva a 300 pound fighting team. Just think, having to take on two 150 pound pussys could get overwhelming.
wow, how funny, this guy is calling me a 150lbs pussy :D.......you too funny, ss, now u see why i love teasing this tiny tit.......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2007, 02:43:11 PM »
wow, how funny, this guy is calling me a 150lbs pussy :D.......you too funny, ss, now u see why i love teasing this tiny tit.......

hahaha, this clown is gayer than pink lemonade and weaker than a popcorn fart.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I had to throw out my mattress because I kept pissing myself while having nightmares about some 140 pound Canuck with a blackberry coming to beat me up.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »
What I'm a too expect......this place is a perfect forum for little punks like bf to come on to guys and get away with it.  you're just like the little coward that crank calls people with threats, cause your anonymous.  Then when someone accepts your challenge, you run to the hills.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »
SS im sitting in the livingroom and my cousin read this shit, he already wanted to put a hit on you and squatfather, i had to calm him down, but if you guys continue this shit, this can get serious.
oh shit 2 skinny fat stinky wannabes......... i'm so scared ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2007, 02:46:18 PM »
hahaha, this clown is gayer than pink lemonade and weaker than a popcorn fart.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I had to throw out my mattress because I kept pissing myself while having nightmares about some 140 pound Canuck with a blackberry coming to beat me up.  ::)
so, why didn't you show since I'm only a 150lbs canuck

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2007, 04:36:57 PM »
ok all the threats i made, was all fun, this is not real. So if something happens to you im not responsible, there s a good chance you will die soon. Anything can happen in life.
hahahaha! bro i aint dead yet, and you have no idea about my life style ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2007, 04:39:50 PM »
SS im sitting in the livingroom and my cousin read this shit, he already wanted to put a hit on you and squatfather, i had to calm him down, but if you guys continue this shit, this can get serious.

AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  "Your cousin".....nothin scarier than a 5'2" 135lb unemployed mexican with a rusty switchblade and a 7th grade reading level.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2007, 04:41:49 PM »
AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  "Your cousin".....nothin scarier than a 5'2" 135lb unemployed mexican with a rusty switchblade and a 7th grade reading level.
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, getbig Hall of Fame material. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »

;D