Author Topic: How long?  (Read 2602 times)

steelballs

• Getbig II
How long?
« on: June 26, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »
Im 6 weeks into my first cycle Sust,deca I kick started the first 4 with dinabol.Just staritng to feel real good ,strength gains ,Libido through the roof .No obvious sides at all.My question is how long can I strech my cycle out for .I origanlly planned 12 weeks.If I made it sixteen would it have any negative effects just being my first and all.PCT is all in check

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: How long?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »
12 or 16 will be fine.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 06:55:53 PM »
I love that cycle, go 16 minimum. Dump the Deca 3-4 weeks min prior to the sus.
I tapper the sus down to 1cc every 17th day at the very last one. Recovery's a snap like that.
Stretch it another month tappering it down is MY opinion (5mo total), your workouts will still rock.
Longers better if your still kickn ass.

steelballs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 09:25:14 PM »
Thanks for the advice.Tapering down seems like the go ,

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 09:33:19 PM »
minimum 12--- 16 max

BringItOn33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 09:39:55 PM »
what sust is it? my friend just got done doing the nile ones and put on good size..i know alot here dont like the niles but that was all he took and it work ..he started putting on the size in about 3 weeks ..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 06:36:37 AM »
Thanks for the advice.Tapering down seems like the go ,

Lots of guys bash taper, in my experince it's a way easier recovery for that course.
It also extends your time of high intensity workouts. Post Cycle Preformance breakdown is the killer.

Sometimes w/ that course, I've run the HCG at 1000-1500 after the 16 weeks (w/ Nolva of course)
*THEN TAPPER THe SUS FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR SO. Then clomid for 2 wks. Then maybe even Nolva at 20 ed for a couple more weeks. Then Take a Good long break.... Repeate Same course w/  2 Anapolon a day for first 2 weeks w/ the Deca up to 400 ;). Shove down the food and put up w/ the Anapolon head game for 14 days and you'll have pumps that hurt so bad, they make you stop ;)

steelballs

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
Lots of guys bash taper, in my experince it's a way easier recovery for that course.
It also extends your time of high intensity workouts. Post Cycle Preformance breakdown is the killer.

Sometimes w/ that course, I've run the HCG at 1000-1500 after the 16 weeks (w/ Nolva of course)
*THEN TAPPER THe SUS FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR SO. Then clomid for 2 wks. Then maybe even Nolva at 20 ed for a couple more weeks. Then Take a Good long break.... Repeate Same course w/  2 Anapolon a day for first 2 weeks w/ the Deca up to 400 ;). Shove down the food and put up w/ the Anapolon head game for 14 days and you'll have pumps that hurt so bad, they make you stop ;)

Thanks, excuse my ignorance but whats anapolon

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 05:13:00 AM »
Thanks, excuse my ignorance but whats anapolon

Anadrol, anapolon,Hemogenin - Oxymetholone. 50mg tabs, anemia med. Red Blood cell bldr extraordinary.
cheap.

Dont expect to feel good on it. If you absolutely cant eat on it, some cant, most can, then stop it.
It w/ test and deca will BLOAT YOU to the max. Think smooth and Huge and strong. Popular strongman drug.
You want ripped? Drol aint the way for most.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 02:04:23 PM »
I used to think short cycles were good, so you could take little breaks then go back on.
Boy was I wrong.
Lately my cycles are always at least 3 months . I get my best growth after the second month, so why would you stop there ????
After 16 weeks, the gains do tail off no matter what you try!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 02:20:49 PM »

After 16 weeks, the gains do tail off no matter what you try!

Depends on the person as well as the changes made in the cycle and diet...even the training. But gains can be made after 16wks. That said, most should stop at 16wks unless they are more advanced, as well as have a clearer understanding to what they're doing.

steelballs

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 04:27:16 PM »
I am defintley a candidate in the future for longer cycles .Shit seems to agree with me pretty well .Not sure how available anapolon is .I get everything through a clinic . I will ask

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »
Depends on the person as well as the changes made in the cycle and diet...even the training. But gains can be made after 16wks. That said, most should stop at 16wks unless they are more advanced, as well as have a clearer understanding to what they're doing.
I have done longer than 16 weeks, what I do is take 2 week breaks after 4 weeks on and take HCG only during those 2 weeks off.
The 4 weeks on , I hit it real hard with high doses!
This works real well for me.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 05:11:32 PM »
I have done longer than 16 weeks, what I do is take 2 week breaks after 4 weeks on and take HCG only during those 2 weeks off.
The 4 weeks on , I hit it real hard with high doses!
This works real well for me.

Yes that will kick ass, you could run the steroid quite a bit longer. my only concern w/ lots of HCG use is, the bod getting used to it. It do pack a powerfull punch.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
I am defintley a candidate in the future for longer cycles .Shit seems to agree with me pretty well .Not sure how available anapolon is .I get everything through a clinic . I will ask

All the US compounding Pharmas and HRT joints handle Oxymetholone.
THis bitch is Harsh, make no mistake. Its also a All Time Fav w/ many a big strong dude.
THE pumps can litteraly be so painfull, you stop. Very high work capacity once the body is Reved up.
Thats the key, you feel like crap less pumped up in the gym or otherwise ;).
Force that food down, and dont fear the simple fast carbs if you want Big. Not for fat boys.
A couple weeks will fill ya up max w/ red blood cells. They last a couple months or so if I recall.

steelballs

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 05:32:35 PM »
THis bitch is Harsh, make no mistake. Its also a All Time Fav w/ many a big strong dude.
THE pumps can litteraly be so painfull, you stop. Very high work capacity once the body is Reved up.
Force that food down, and dont fear the simple fast carbs if you want Big. Not for fat boys.
A couple weeks will fill ya up max w/ red blood cells. They last a couple months or so if I recall.

Cheers Bro sounds like you know your shit.For the record its taken me 10 years to get to the stage were I feel I needed an edge .Cracks me up reading about kids who have trained for 5 minutes then straight on the juice

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 05:40:38 PM »
Cheers Bro sounds like you know your shit.For the record its taken me 10 years to get to the stage were I feel I needed an edge .Cracks me up reading about kids who have trained for 5 minutes then straight on the juice
Drugs first, training 2nd!   ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 06:02:33 PM »
Well, I aint gona name the famous Old Timer who this quote belongs to...
"Them cheap DB &BB sets should come w/ Dbol and Deca!" ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 04:33:36 AM »

Reading your post has made me wanna break out the anadrol I have left  ;D  My liver is saying "thanks alot trab"  :D  JK never really felt any sides from oxymeth, but I never have gone above 75mg ED, have run it for +9 weeks though and will say the stuff does make you wanna train your ass off.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 05:41:32 AM »
Reading your post has made me wanna break out the anadrol I have left  ;D  My liver is saying "thanks alot trab"  :D  JK never really felt any sides from oxymeth, but I never have gone above 75mg ED, have run it for +9 weeks though and will say the stuff does make you wanna train your ass off.

9 WEEKS?! Oh Man, you are a Trooper. Sheit... if I go 2 weeks on that stuff, I might feel normal about 2 days.
I miss exits on the highway, loose my car in parking lots, and my math abilities go straight to  hell, need be EXTRA
carefull writing contracts ;). The ONLY time I feel good is Humpin or pumpin' Iron.
I once used it to shovel 3'-5' drifts of snow off my whole roof after a blizzard. High work cap.

My 1st steroid cycle, 2 Euro monsters in Puket watched me work out a couple days... I was reasonably strong, but
super lean and run down.

Their advice? SUS + Enanthate + Deca+ ANapolon + some Dbols pre workout.
NonGainer went from 135 dehydrated run down pounds To  165lbs in about 14 days! Awesome.

Ive run liver panels after the OxyM's and usualy about high range normal. It has its place. 75 is the most Ive ever took to. I use 1 tab Twice a day. Less has proved not effective 4 me. I tried it on its own once, No Good :'(.

steelballs

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 04:19:04 PM »
Turns out you were right trab with the availabilty of Oxymetholone.How bout i run it for 10 days now for a boost .To eager  :-\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 04:42:16 PM »
Turns out you were right trab with the availabilty of Oxymetholone.How bout i run it for 10 days now for a boost .To eager  :-\

Id get some and save it.
 1. Its your 1st cycle.
  2.You allready run Dbol, take it easy on the guts.
3. you allways want to run compounds in decreasing order of supressive qualities.Droll is nasty.
4. You want that big red blood cell boost at the START of cycle.

Your feelling good, squeeze all you can out of theis CYCLE and learn how you Bod reacts in recovery.
Take a good break, then hit it.
You wont feel good on it. It runs a shudder thru the Human machine. 10-14 days up front & you will notice it.
YOu will NOT look ripped.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
hey trab, are you in thailand? Im going there at the end of the year...  ;D
Hrmmm

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 05:04:36 PM »
hey trab, are you in thailand? Im going there at the end of the year...  ;D
Im in the States. wife is Thai. We get there time to time. Like to go and NOT COME BACK!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 05:07:20 PM »
Im in the States. wife is Thai. We get there time to time. Like to go and NOT COME BACK!

hehehe, cool man, my girl is Thai too. I can't wait to go check out the land of smiles. :)
Hrmmm