Author Topic: fOR everYone that HATES islam and thinks all muslims are terrorists..  (Read 7663 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: fOR everYone that HATES islam and thinks all muslims are terrorists..
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 06:06:40 PM »
My cars and from Ford and Chysler...and I buy oil from American or British companies that where smart enough to pump the oil where these idiots lived for years. I'm not supporting terrorists, I've activley helped put them in the ground where they belong. its wasn't a Jew, a Luthern and a catholic on those planes with box cutters. Its pretty clear where they are getting their ideas....The Koran has alot of sick shit in it. Christ preached nothing but love and peace...freedom of religious thought...these pricks murder and kill because the Koran says to...it tell them to spread Islam and force conversions...whether they have it in black and white or interpret it, it does not matter. Islam has become the enemy until thing change.

It's ironic that you in this post first mentions how you help kill terrorists.

Then mentions how you like Christ and his message of love and peace.

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

However, I agree with you about the Koran, that it has a lot of sick shit in it. You're an educated man, I won't underestimate you. I did it once, never again. ;)

You state that Islam is the enemy. But we can't kill Muslims. Or do you think we should start killing Muslims? Start some kind of genocide?

I think the only viable solution, is to help democracy grow in these countries. Democracy is an enemy of Islam, and where Democracy exists, Islam cannot.

Burning the relations with these countries will only help Islam. Because it will make the foundation of democracy even weaker.

Grow the relations - help the economy - found the democracy - and in the end, Islam will vanish.

Look at Turkey, recently several 200 000 people marched to protest against Islam and support secularism, in Ankara. Turkey was an Islamic nation. It's finally becoming secular, through the help of democracy.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 07:20:28 PM »
cultural barbarism

well someone gets it  8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 07:21:33 PM »
His acts of evil were done in the name of Christianity? Does the bible support his acts of evil? ???

yes n yes...

the old testament supports beating women as long as the rod is not thicker than so n so right? ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 07:22:33 PM »
protein farts

are you seroiusly drunk all the time?  your posts give me the impression that you have been drinking.

mr cavalier tommrow i'll be sober..

BUT....you'll still be a snake handling bible thumber  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 07:24:15 PM »
He's admitted to:

steroid use

cocaine abuse

alcoholism

He has to extend great effort in order to type clear and coherent english. Do not take him seriously.

of course i admitted..i'm not a hypocrite..

your parents pay for your schooling..

they r muslims..

you hate muslims and are quite vocal about it ON HERE..bet ya dont say a peep in front of your parents..

now you all judge..which one of us is a hypocrite?

some folks will do anything to get a white chick  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 07:34:18 PM »
of course i admitted..i'm not a hypocrite..

your parents pay for your schooling..

they r muslims..

you hate muslims and are quite vocal about it ON HERE..bet ya dont say a peep in front of your parents..

now you all judge..which one of us is a hypocrite?

some folks will do anything to get a white chick  :-\

I don't see CJ hating muslims.

I don't hate muslims.

I don't like Islam, but that doesn't mean I will hate muslims.

I sincerly hope the best for all Muslims. Of course. And that would be for them to experience democracy, and give up Islam. 8)

Give it up by their own. Free. Will.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 12:59:52 AM »
I don't see CJ hating muslims.

pay attention to his posts..is hypocracy will become apparent mon ami..

and i'll say it again...islam is the MOST misrepresented religion ever..READ the damn koran and NOT from online..go to a mosque and they'll hand you one for free

if i could believe in a god..i'd be a muslim..and i've said that before..

koran is the only book as old that refers to the moon as a "satellite"...talks about " the big bang"..."talks about black holes"...talks about our sun going red giant ..

of course i attribute it to "we've been helped" by aliens..some wanna believe in other civilizAtions in a universe where there r more stars then grains of sand on earth..and some wanna believe in a higher power..

occums razor finds me more valid..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 01:11:40 AM »
This is precisely the point of my previous post. One can adopt a selective interpretation of the Koran which lends itself to violence in much the same way as was done with the Bible for centuries; violent Jihad is conceptually no different than the possible extrapolations of the Old Testament's vengeful God inflicting infanticide on the Egyptian first-borns, or the New Testament Jesus using force to expel the money changers from the temple. Conversely, a different contextual interpretation arrives at a peaceful rendition of Christian and Islamic values. Without condescending to the absurdity of holding anything as 'divinely inspired', there is no possible approach to either book void of interpretation as translation and or selective inclusion of verse has rendered that avenue obsolete.

It seems as if your professor was an expatriate with an agenda because you show a distinct lack of education regarding Iran

You need to get off your high horse for someone who knows NOTHING about islam. I'd say you show a distinct lack of education regarding islam.

The koran is definitive, absolute, for it is the DIRECT WORD OF GOD ushered to muhammad via the angel gabriel. It's an infallible copy of "the mother of books", a book which has been beside gods side since the beginning.

Please do your best to refute this.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 03:42:17 AM »
pay attention to his posts..is hypocracy will become apparent mon ami..

and i'll say it again...islam is the MOST misrepresented religion ever..READ the damn koran and NOT from online..go to a mosque and they'll hand you one for free

if i could believe in a god..i'd be a muslim..and i've said that before..

koran is the only book as old that refers to the moon as a "satellite"...talks about " the big bang"..."talks about black holes"...talks about our sun going red giant ..

of course i attribute it to "we've been helped" by aliens..some wanna believe in other civilizAtions in a universe where there r more stars then grains of sand on earth..and some wanna believe in a higher power..

occums razor finds me more valid..

As I told you in a post, only a few days ago, I read a pretty acknowledged translation. Yes, a real book. I read it first back in high school, the one time I read the whole thing through (I lent a copy from my high school). Later on, I've read passages.

You keep referring to Islam being misrepresented.

I am telling you to read the Qu'ran, and to see what is actually stated about the relationship between man and woman.

Then tell me that equality for women would be possible in a Muslim world.

And don't give me that usual bullshit about how your "sis" gets all the goodies.

It's irrelevant. Look at what the Qu'ran preaches, it is the DIRECT words of God.

Those who doesn't follow it to a T, aren't following the wishes of Allah, and aren't doing the Muslim gig 100%.

Seems like we've been over this so many times Toxy, you refusing to accept that there is something fundamentally wrong with the Islamic culture. You as a scholar should be better than anyone at picking Islam apart.

Yet, you always bring up the few positive aspects of Islam. Why is that? And what fcuking relevance does it have today if Islamic scholars were the shit in Math 1000 years ago?

Hopefully, we're living in 2007, and trying to make democracy work, and not 1007 in Mecca.

If you would use your scientific approach when looking at Islam, you would tear that religion apart, like it would not even be funny.

And BTW. Stop bringing Christianity into this. It's a separate matter. If 100 000 people (I just picked a number) were killed in the name of Christianity during the 16th century, it doesn't make Islamic terrorism any less barbaric today.

The only time you should bring Christianity into a discussion on Islam, is if there is a Christian-Islam conflict, or some kind of parallell.

But stop excusing the crimes made in the name of Islam by bringing up crimes made by Christians. It's just stupid. You as a scholar, again, should really know this.

And finally, I think your comments on how CJ has handled his family business pretty stereotypical for the Muslim community. Even though you claim to be an Atheist.

Instead of giving him credit for being a free mind, you repeatedly bashes him whenever you get the fcuking opportunity for leaving Islam.

C'mon Toxy. You're better than that.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2007, 04:47:26 AM »
Toxic, you're a scholar?

Wow, what are your educational credentials? :o
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2007, 05:24:28 AM »
I work with these two pakistani girls....one went back to Pakistan for 6 weeks (she left when she was 7) and HATED it.  She said after one day she couldn't wait to leave. They tried to stop her from walkin around by herself, or even with her 1st COUSIN without a chaperone.  Didnt like the clothes or makeup she wore, etc.  She said she isn't going back ever again. Interesting
Valhalla awaits.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 07:34:37 AM »
Jesus using force to expel the money changers from the temple.

Jesus overturned some tables and freed some animals belonging to thieves and crooks at the temple.   How is this violence?  Jesus did not hurt any people or any animals.

Please point out a person or a group of people who have committed atrocities because they misinterpreted what Jesus did at the temple with the money changers.

Matthew 26:
52  "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him,
     "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

Luke 9:
54  When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked,
    "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to
    destroy them?"
55  But Jesus turned and rebuked them

You cannot take Jesus Christ's teachings or mere Christianity to support violence.  Jesus Christ and Christianity oppose violence.  Christianity is truly a religion of peace and love.

If you are going to defend Islam, saying that Christianity is violent and evil does not automatically make Islam peaceful and good.  Leave Christianity out of this.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2007, 08:02:11 AM »
You can't reason with most muslims, just like you can't reason with toxy.

I've told my parents various times what I think of Islam. They're cool with it because I don't get into trouble and I do what I'm supposed to; never stay out late and what not. My mother has told me various times how proud of me she is for being an open thinker. My mom is not an atheist, but she's secular and hates militant islam.

My brother is nonreligious, I guess you could call him agonostic.

I am not a hypocrite and I always practice what I preach. Toxy can't stand how someone can go against the norm so he calls me a hypocrite.. Pretty sad.

Hey toxy, do your parents know of your steroid abuse? Do they know you do coke? Do they know you abuse alcohol everyday? Do they know you sleep around?  :-\ You're the hypocrite, mate.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2007, 08:35:05 AM »
Do they you abuse alcohol everyday?

Man... WTF, are you taking the piss, or is there truth to this? ??? :o
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »
Man... WTF, are you taking the piss, or is there truth to this? ??? :o

it was a typo fag..

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2007, 09:32:21 AM »
You need to get off your high horse for someone who knows NOTHING about islam. I'd say you show a distinct lack of education regarding islam.

The koran is definitive, absolute, for it is the DIRECT WORD OF GOD ushered to muhammad via the angel gabriel. It's an infallible copy of "the mother of books", a book which has been beside gods side since the beginning.

Please do your best to refute this.

What you say has no credibility; it is clear to even the most casual observer you are biased against Islam and offer no insight, nothing of intelligence, only thoughtless propaganda. Please do take five minutes and do a google search on the term 'Tasfir'; from Wikipedia:

The Qur'an, the utmost authority on Islam asserts that the word was sent to all of mankind and it is up to the whole of mankind to receive it and sincerely ponder upon its meaning. Islam acknowledges no "clergy" nor monopolisation of "The Word of God", Islam only acknowledges the "knowledgeable" ones from among a community of people, the "Ulama" or scholars. In the Qur'an, God exhorts mankind to "think" and "ponder" and "realise" for themselves, thereby awakening true belief inside each and every human being.

For every Qur'anic verse there are sixty thousand understandings [comprehensible to man]. The understandings of it which remain [incomprehensible to man] are even more than these in number

You are ignorant, fool :)

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 09:34:45 AM »

Jesus overturned some tables and freed some animals belonging to thieves and crooks at the temple.   How is this violence?  Jesus did not hurt any people or any animals.

Please point out a person or a group of people who have committed atrocities because they misinterpreted what Jesus did at the temple with the money changers.

Matthew 26:
52  "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him,
     "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

Luke 9:
54  When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked,
    "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to
    destroy them?"
55  But Jesus turned and rebuked them

You cannot take Jesus Christ's teachings or mere Christianity to support violence.  Jesus Christ and Christianity oppose violence.  Christianity is truly a religion of peace and love.

If you are going to defend Islam, saying that Christianity is violent and evil does not automatically make Islam peaceful and good.  Leave Christianity out of this.

Ill bring whatever I want into "this", thank you. As for Jesus and violence:

http://members.aol.com/patriarchy/predestination/Jesus.htm

:)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »
I work with these two pakistani girls....one went back to Pakistan for 6 weeks (she left when she was 7) and HATED it.  She said after one day she couldn't wait to leave. They tried to stop her from walkin around by herself, or even with her 1st COUSIN without a chaperone.  Didnt like the clothes or makeup she wore, etc.  She said she isn't going back ever again. Interesting

but she is muslim right?

sooo you should hate her.. :-\

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 10:10:59 AM »
You can't reason with most muslims, just like you can't reason with toxy.

I've told my parents various times what I think of Islam. They're cool with it because I don't get into trouble and I do what I'm supposed to; never stay out late and what not. My mother has told me various times how proud of me she is for being an open thinker. My mom is not an atheist, but she's secular and hates militant islam.

My brother is nonreligious, I guess you could call him agonostic.

I am not a hypocrite and I always practice what I preach. Toxy can't stand how someone can go against the norm so he calls me a hypocrite.. Pretty sad.

Hey toxy, do your parents know of your steroid abuse? Do they know you do coke? Do they know you abuse alcohol everyday? Do they know you sleep around?  :-\ You're the hypocrite, mate.

my parents know i use steroids and that i drink..Div ws visiting me recently..well this past weekend..(check fem board) pm him and ask him..my shit sits out in the open..

pwned! ;)

pm him and ask..

as far as coke..of course not..but i hope you let your parents know on a daily basis what you say against muslims on here..after all they SUPPORT YOU..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »
As I told you in a post, only a few days ago, I read a pretty acknowledged translation. Yes, a real book. I read it first back in high school, the one time I read the whole thing through (I lent a copy from my high school). Later on, I've read passages.

You keep referring to Islam being misrepresented.

I am telling you to read the Qu'ran, and to see what is actually stated about the relationship between man and woman.

Then tell me that equality for women would be possible in a Muslim world.

And don't give me that usual bullshit about how your "sis" gets all the goodies.

It's irrelevant. Look at what the Qu'ran preaches, it is the DIRECT words of God.

Those who doesn't follow it to a T, aren't following the wishes of Allah, and aren't doing the Muslim gig 100%.

Seems like we've been over this so many times Toxy, you refusing to accept that there is something fundamentally wrong with the Islamic culture. You as a scholar should be better than anyone at picking Islam apart.

Yet, you always bring up the few positive aspects of Islam. Why is that? And what fcuking relevance does it have today if Islamic scholars were the shit in Math 1000 years ago?

Hopefully, we're living in 2007, and trying to make democracy work, and not 1007 in Mecca.

If you would use your scientific approach when looking at Islam, you would tear that religion apart, like it would not even be funny.

And BTW. Stop bringing Christianity into this. It's a separate matter. If 100 000 people (I just picked a number) were killed in the name of Christianity during the 16th century, it doesn't make Islamic terrorism any less barbaric today.

The only time you should bring Christianity into a discussion on Islam, is if there is a Christian-Islam conflict, or some kind of parallell.

But stop excusing the crimes made in the name of Islam by bringing up crimes made by Christians. It's just stupid. You as a scholar, again, should really know this.

. Even though you claim to be an Atheist.

Instead of giving him credit for being a free mind, you repeatedly bashes him whenever you get the fcuking opportunity for leaving Islam.

C'mon Toxy. You're better than that.

-Hedge

you need to pick up another translation...

And finally, I think your comments on how CJ has handled his family business pretty stereotypical for the Muslim community

REALLY?

my parents and my gf who is greek orthodox know i'm an athiest..

they dont like it they dont like it but i sure dont say one thing on here and another at home...

2 faced = snake

i wouldn't trust cj with anything..the guy will say anything ..as the situation demands..i'll stick to my guts and take the heat..
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2007, 10:24:41 AM »

Yes, you are free to bring whatever you want into this, even if it isn't truthful.  I'll just point out what is and what isn't true about Jesus Christ.

Thanks very much for the link!  Very interesting site, but it does not say that Jesus is violent.  It simply says that "Jesus is no wimpy, mild-mannered flower-child", and I agree.   ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2007, 10:30:58 AM »
it was a typo fag..

No fag... I meant the alcoholism... is it true?

What you say has no credibility; it is clear to even the most casual observer you are biased against Islam and offer no insight, nothing of intelligence, only thoughtless propaganda. Please do take five minutes and do a google search on the term 'Tasfir'; from Wikipedia:

You are ignorant, fool :)

From wikipedia...

A certain religious scholar said, "For every Qur'anic verse there are sixty thousand understandings [comprehensible to man]. The understandings of it which remain [incomprehensible to man] are even more than these in number."

Really weak evidence, nice try tho!

From your own source:

A related Muslim belief is that the Qur'an is c) free of contradiction, and that apparent inconsistencies in its message are inevitably resolved through closer study of the Qur'anic text.

This supports my stance, how for example, can the multiple interpretations [that contradict] be valid, to be free of contradiction means there can only be a single interpret in regards to a sample of text the size of the koran.

Are you still of the opinion that the koran isn't the word of god, isn't infallible and isn't the definitive source to living life and imposing it's law? You know these are the cruxes of islam right?

BTW are you a muslim?

Oh brother ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2007, 10:41:23 AM »
aint it funny that no one talks to nord or pays attention to him or invites his opinion yet he barges in anyhow..

he kn ows i dislike him yet he insists on posting on EVERYONE of my threads..

low class..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2007, 11:22:18 AM »
aint it funny that no one talks to nord or pays attention to him or invites his opinion yet he barges in anyhow..

he kn ows i dislike him yet he insists on posting on EVERYONE of my threads..

low class..  :-\

The very idea of a forum is that it's an open discussion.

Nordic participates, just like anyone else.

If you post on a forum, I think you should be prepared that any of the members of the forum could reply.

My guess, is that you actually agree. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2007, 11:23:51 AM »
The very idea of a forum is that it's an open discussion.

-Hedge

i agree.. 8)

you apparently dont..since ya let shawanna del soo many of my threads..
carpe` vaginum!