Author Topic: fOR everYone that HATES islam and thinks all muslims are terrorists..  (Read 7674 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
the car you drive is fueled by muslim oil..

if you buy gas you are helping terrorists..

stop being hypocrites and buying gas..CAUSE ITR HELPS THE TERRORISTS..  :)

me mum and dad will lose bidness..buuut i have a feeling we'll be fine  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
More than half of the world's oil is not supplied by muslim nations..

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
My cars and from Ford and Chysler...and I buy oil from American or British companies that where smart enough to pump the oil where these idiots lived for years. I'm not supporting terrorists, I've activley helped put them in the ground where they belong. its wasn't a Jew, a Luthern and a catholic on those planes with box cutters. Its pretty clear where they are getting their ideas....The Koran has alot of sick shit in it. Christ preached nothing but love and peace...freedom of religious thought...these pricks murder and kill because the Koran says to...it tell them to spread Islam and force conversions...whether they have it in black and white or interpret it, it does not matter. Islam has become the enemy until thing change.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
My car is powered by a nuclear fission engine.

0-60 in like a nano second.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Believ me, I want us to find something else so these bastrds can go back to eating sand..but as far as hating Islam..yep I hate that religion and think it represents a major danger to the West. Actually "the" danger to the west.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Believ me, I want us to find something else so these bastrds can go back to eating sand..but as far as hating Islam..yep I hate that religion and think it represents a major danger to the West. Actually "the" danger to the west.

Well, at most there's at most 50 years before the shit hits the fan. Either we find a solution (IMO it will be found), or... :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah or......we'll find something. Otherwise we seem to have plenty of horses here.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Yeah or......we'll find something. Otherwise we seem to have plenty of horses here.

Don't Arabs have a monopoly on horse too? lol

Luckily, Ireland is known for it's horses
الاسلام هو شيطانية

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

Yes, even we do here in the Caribbean which many don't know...Trinidad & Tobago for example is an oil producing nation.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
hitler ws a christian..   :)

game over..  ;)

camel...plez dont post in my threads anymore..

your parents are muslims..mine are also..and although i dont agree with some aspects of islam i DO STAND UP FOR MY PARENTS...

you hate islam and hense you also hate your muslim parents..either that or you r a hypocrite..you cant have it both ways..

so i'm requesting you dont post in my threads anymore..

thanx..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: fOR everYone that HATES islam and thinks all muslims are terrorists..
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »

\

i ws talking of americas oil dumbass  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »
hitler ws a christian..   :)

His acts of evil were done in the name of Christianity? Does the bible support his acts of evil? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »
\

i ws talking of americas oil dumbass  :-\

America is the 3rd largest producer, idiot.

And I will post in any topic of my pleasing.

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »
My cars and from Ford and Chysler...and I buy oil from American or British companies that where smart enough to pump the oil where these idiots lived for years. I'm not supporting terrorists, I've activley helped put them in the ground where they belong. its wasn't a Jew, a Luthern and a catholic on those planes with box cutters. Its pretty clear where they are getting their ideas....The Koran has alot of sick shit in it. Christ preached nothing but love and peace...freedom of religious thought...these pricks murder and kill because the Koran says to...it tell them to spread Islam and force conversions...whether they have it in black and white or interpret it, it does not matter. Islam has become the enemy until thing change.

Leaving aside the idiotic nature of this thread, was it not in the name of Christ thousands of Jews were tortured and murdered during the Spanish Inquisition?

How about the millions of natives in the new world massacred under missionary auspices?

Do not forget the church concealing and facilitating the molestation of hundreds of juveniles to avoid tarnishing the reputation of the Bride of Christ.

People the world over use religion to achieve political, militaristic, selfish ends. The Koran is no more a weapon than the Bible, and it's application towards "evil" is a function of the cultural barbarism prevalent in the Middle East/Indonesia more so than the book itself; convert Muslims to Christianity and observe as they terrorize in the name of Jesus, just as Christians have been doing for 2000 years.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 01:50:56 PM »
Leaving aside the idiotic nature of this thread, was it not in the name of Christ thousands of Jews were tortured and murdered during the Spanish Inquisition?

How about the millions of natives in the new world massacred under missionary auspices?

Do not forget the church concealing and facilitating the molestation of hundreds of juveniles to avoid tarnishing the reputation of the Bride of Christ.

People the world over use religion to achieve political, militaristic, selfish ends. The Koran is no more a weapon than the Bible, and it's application towards "evil" is a function of the cultural barbarism prevalent in the Middle East/Indonesia more so than the book itself; convert Muslims to Christianity and observe as they terrorize in the name of Jesus, just as Christians have been doing for 2000 years.

I could refute a few of the topics you have brought up, but the fact remains to argue against all your points that war ideologies aren't embedded in the bible as they are the koran.

Did the bible request the spanish inquisition?

Does the bible promote pedophilia? It can be said the koran does (research muhammad).

The difference is, muhammad was a terrorist, jesus was not.

Can you refute these points? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
Ok..most of that stuff was done a long long long time ago....no even remotely valid in the modern era. We as a cultural..the West, have moved past that and have for the most part taken our religions with us. The Catholic church condemmed the actions of those responsible for the molestations. All catholics understand that it was wrong..unlike 60% of polled muslims saying suicide bombings or other atrocities are ok sometimes. Don't apologize for these people by saying we're just as bad. Maybe its Arabs that are bad...but Afghani's aren't Arab, Indonesians aren't Arab...Paki's aren't Arab so forget that idea. These people are using their religous beliefs to do the West harm. They view us as corrupt based on their belief system. How extensively have u traveled over there? Maybe u have, I don't know, but they are a threat and need to be delt with. Iran is a major problem and they're Persian. Before fundamentalist nutbags took over they were the most Western and free society in the Middle East. The Mullhas have killed and tortured far more people then the shah ever did.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 01:52:23 PM »
This thread is pretty good..it shows who gets it and who's still apoligizing for the West.
L

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 02:19:13 PM »

Wrong, it was neither in the name of Christ nor was it in the name of the Bible that the Roman Catholic church did any of that.  The Roman Catholic Church did all that in the name of the authority of the Catholic church and in the name of their own traditions.  Jesus Christ and the Bible actually oppose all of those actions.  Why do you think that the same Roman Catholic church banned the reading of the Bible?

You can bring up Hitler, the Inquisitions, the Crusades and all kinds of atrocities done by so called "Christians" throughout history.  But the truth remains that Jesus was a loving and peaceful person who preached love and peace for all humans.  The truth remains that his disciples and all of the early Christians where peaceful loving people who did not fight back even as they were being insulted, laughed at, ridiculed, tortured and killed.

I am not here to say anything bad about Islam, or to say anything against Muslims.  I am here to say leave Christianity out of this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 02:21:58 PM »
Further..when was the last time we launched a crusade..burnt a witch..held an Inqusition etc etc. As opposed to a suicide bombing...jihad...maybe ten minutes ago.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 02:42:14 PM »
Further..when was the last time we launched a crusade..burnt a witch..held an Inqusition etc etc. As opposed to a suicide bombing...jihad...maybe ten minutes ago.

You people need to actually research the crusades.

The christian crusades were only retaliation against the crusades of muslims in the holy land.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 03:05:40 PM »
Ok..most of that stuff was done a long long long time ago....no even remotely valid in the modern era. We as a cultural..the West, have moved past that and have for the most part taken our religions with us.

This is precisely the point of my previous post. One can adopt a selective interpretation of the Koran which lends itself to violence in much the same way as was done with the Bible for centuries; violent Jihad is conceptually no different than the possible extrapolations of the Old Testament's vengeful God inflicting infanticide on the Egyptian first-borns, or the New Testament Jesus using force to expel the money changers from the temple. Conversely, a different contextual interpretation arrives at a peaceful rendition of Christian and Islamic values. Without condescending to the absurdity of holding anything as 'divinely inspired', there is no possible approach to either book void of interpretation as translation and or selective inclusion of verse has rendered that avenue obsolete.

You speak of Iran as a Westernized culture before the revolution, but you fail to mention that Westernism was a transitory phase imposed on them by the Shahs which was vehemently rejected in subsequent years. You also neglect to mention the monetary and logistical support Islamic fundamentalism received in the latter half of the 20th century from various Western intelligence agencies as a tool to combat Sovietism and secure access to crucial Middle Eastern natural resources, hence the terrorism America faces is at least in part blowback from a short sighted foreign policy.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 03:33:29 PM »
protein farts

are you seroiusly drunk all the time?  your posts give me the impression that you have been drinking.
Valhalla awaits.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 04:24:32 PM »
protein farts

are you seroiusly drunk all the time?  your posts give me the impression that you have been drinking.

He's admitted to:

steroid use

cocaine abuse

alcoholism

He has to extend great effort in order to type clear and coherent english. Do not take him seriously.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 04:32:39 PM »
This is precisely the point of my previous post. One can adopt a selective interpretation of the Koran which lends itself to violence in much the same way as was done with the Bible for centuries; violent Jihad is conceptually no different than the possible extrapolations of the Old Testament's vengeful God inflicting infanticide on the Egyptian first-borns, or the New Testament Jesus using force to expel the money changers from the temple. Conversely, a different contextual interpretation arrives at a peaceful rendition of Christian and Islamic values. Without condescending to the absurdity of holding anything as 'divinely inspired', there is no possible approach to either book void of interpretation as translation and or selective inclusion of verse has rendered that avenue obsolete.

You speak of Iran as a Westernized culture before the revolution, but you fail to mention that Westernism was a transitory phase imposed on them by the Shahs which was vehemently rejected in subsequent years. You also neglect to mention the monetary and logistical support Islamic fundamentalism received in the latter half of the 20th century from various Western intelligence agencies as a tool to combat Sovietism and secure access to crucial Middle Eastern natural resources, hence the terrorism America faces is at least in part blowback from a short sighted foreign policy.

Again everything is our fault right..i mean we said.."hey raghead go blow yourself up in that pizza joint""..sorry don't remember that. As for Iran, I had a professor in school who was in the Iranian military. Folks were pretty happy...not much crime..u could walk the streets without religious nutbags caneing u or worse. As for our shortsighted foreign policy....it was not that clear cut and besides Soviet agression was not something we could let stand.

L

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 05:29:58 PM »
It seems as if your professor was an expatriate with an agenda because you show a distinct lack of education regarding Iran: The Iranian Constitutional Revolution of 1906 declared Islam the countries official religion and all laws to be reviewed by Shi'a clergy; Shi'ism was the religion of 90% of the population as well as a major source of cultural identity. The Shah's were expected to promote and adhere to the Twelver Shi'a Islam, however they chose to marginalize the clergy in favor of Westernizing Iran. It is ignorantly ironic you refer to walking "the streets without religious nutbags caneing u or worse" because the Shah's secret police, SAVAK, was renowned for it's savagery.

The 1978 Iranian (Islamic) Revolution was unique in that it involved no great defeat in battle, peasant uprising, disgruntled military etc. and rather a return to the Shi'a constitution effectively abandoned by the Shah. The Shah was largely seen as a Western puppet and oppressive ruler; most Iranians enthusiastically welcomed his deposing.

As for "hey raghead go blow yourself up in that pizza joint", violence in the name of religion, is that not frighteningly similar to how you trained the mujahideen? Do not forget al'Qaeda's rank and file were drawn largely from ex-mujahideen forces. If you consider them a threat it is only fair to also consider who created that threat :)