Author Topic: I can prove Joey Tito ain't me!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3823 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I can prove Joey Tito ain't me!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 27, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »
Joey, let's see you post under the handle Joey Tito if you are me, in my forum.

Put up or shut up, cockbreath 8)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: I can prove Joey Tito ain't me!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 03:51:05 PM »

Amen to that!  I was actually thinking of posting on your site.  It looks like a pretty cool place and definitely more fun than the V is anymore.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »
Kiwiol is it true you are trying to get certain peoples phone numbers, and account info through your new website to get them back?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »

so wait, if joey DOESN'T post on your forum that means he isn't you?

...and this is supposed to be convincing, how exactly?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 04:12:17 PM »
If Joey wants to prove himself either way, he can post on the forum.  IPs can be checked and we can confirm that he is not me.
busted. what you forget to switch accounts nut job ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 04:13:21 PM »
busted. what you forget to switch accounts nut job ::)

hah, i saw that post and as soon as i clicked to reply it was gone. classic.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 04:14:20 PM »
hah, i saw that post and as soon as i clicked to reply it was gone. classic.
now he claim he didn't post it.

damn i wish i would of saved it.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »
LMAO!  You guys are too much.  Just think about it: kiwi has been offline for half an hour but I'm not.  If we were the same person wouldn't we be online at the same time? 8)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 04:21:05 PM »
LMAO!  You guys are too much.  Just think about it: kiwi has been offline for half an hour but I'm not.  If we were the same person wouldn't we be online at the same time? 8)
no cause you can only be on one account at a time unless you have more then one comp.

trust me i know ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »

uh... no? sign on as joey, sign off as kiwi. why in the world would you have to be on as both simultaneously? ???

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »
uh... no? sign on as joey, sign off as kiwi. why in the world would you have to be on as both simultaneously? ???

My point is, mate, if you want to prove I am kiwi then just tell me to make a post from the kiwiol account.  I can't do that.  Ergo, kiwi does not = Joey Tito. 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
My point is, mate, if you want to prove I am kiwi then just tell me to make a post from the kiwiol account.  I can't do that.  Ergo, kiwi does not = Joey Tito. 8)

but that doesn't make sense either. if you were kiwi, why would you that just because i said to?

it's 11:30am in NZ. make a few posts at, say, 4:30am NZ time and that might mean something. that would be 10:30am EST, so anyone who posts from work would be able to chat with you for a moment and believe that you're not NZ local.

EDIT: for anyone curious, JT just made a post and immediately deleted it. i saw he posted, then clicked on the link and it wasn't here. wonder what he said...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 04:35:24 PM »
I've been thinkin about pussy all day.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »
Just so you bitches know, every thread made today can be deleted in about 5 seconds.  Carry on 8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »

Honestly... Is there anything sweeter in the world than new pussy?

Excluding tons of money for sanity reasons. :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 07:12:05 PM »
joey tito is who ever was button man. he is imitating kiwi or is kiwi, thats obvious. i also think he makes posts and deletes them that incriminate kiwi. either way someone has too much time on their hands, shit is funny though watching magoo argue obviously retarded ideas to disprove the theory.

i cant tell if its adonis anymore either, i use to think every account that tried to accomplish something was adonis, but alex with his buffgoddess proved me wrong on that one.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »
YES!!!!!!!! best post of this thread.

Me too ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 08:06:49 PM »
Amen to that!  I was actually thinking of posting on your site.  It looks like a pretty cool place and definitely more fun than the V is anymore.

OK, I declare rite here and now that there won't be the handle Joey Tito ever in my forum. How's that? ;D

BTW, Did I mention I have the people from the pics exchanging pics and nice, cool stories that only members can see? Joey Tito, if you post a screenshot of the first thread, I'll let you play along and say I'm you, as repulsive as that is to contemplate ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »

BTW, Did I mention I have the people from the pics exchanging pics and nice, cool stories that only members can see? Joey Tito, if you post a screenshot of the first thread, I'll let you play along and say I'm you, as repulsive as that is to contemplate ;D

Any cool Ferdster stories to share?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »
Any cool Ferdster stories to share?

Ask him and he'll tell you what he told the cops that made them go blank for a full 15 secs - that story alone is priceless ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 08:14:47 PM »
Ask him and he'll tell you what he told the cops that made them go blank for a full 15 secs - that story alone is priceless ;D

I wish I could! When can I join? How is the site doing so far? How many members?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 08:19:04 PM »
I wish I could! When can I join? How is the site doing so far? How many members?

I've got a community of 3000 at the moment. But if you register / create their accounts over a couple of days, it'll look made up. So I'm simply registering 5 - 10 people a day, take pics, upload it in the site and talk about them a little. There's a few characters here.

That couple that I posted the pic of, for example, are my friends who get paid by me to provide content - their pics, stories etc, not to mention some of them are local celebrities.

You can't join unless you send me all your details, including your DOB mate. That's why I'm charging $5 for authentication - anyone whom people find through my site to do odd jobs has been verified personally via the phone, so it's safe to hire them.

If you knew the NZ market conditions, you'd see the merit in my idea ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »
I've got a community of 3000 at the moment. But if you register / create their accounts over a couple of days, it'll look made up. So I'm simply registering 5 - 10 people a day, take pics, upload it in the site and talk about them a little. There's a few characters here.

That couple that I posted the pic of, for example, are my friends who get paid by me to provide content - their pics, stories etc, not to mention some of them are local celebrities.

You can't join unless you send me all your details, including your DOB mate. That's why I'm charging $5 for authentication - anyone whom people find through my site to do odd jobs has been verified personally via the phone, so it's safe to hire them.

If you knew the NZ market conditions, you'd see the merit in my idea ;)

But I don't want to do the Odd Jobs part. I am too far away to hire someone over there to cut my lawn ::) I want to post in the cantina!
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »
But I don't want to do the Odd Jobs part. I am too far away to hire someone over there to cut my lawn ::) I want to post in the cantina!

I know and it doesn't matter which one you want to post in - you need to be an authenticated member and I personally create everyone's account in both forums manually myself.

Just wait till the 7th dude. I'll let you register. Like I said, you'll need to send details such as your Date of Birth. I think we all know from the PM incidents that no matter how much I'm tested, I never leak info out, no matter what it is or about who ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 08:25:49 PM »
I know and it doesn't matter which one you want to post in - you need to be an authenticated member and I personally create everyone's account in both forums manually myself.

Just wait till the 7th dude. I'll let you register. Like I said, you'll need to send details such as your Date of Birth. I think we all know from the PM incidents that no matter how much I'm tested, I never leak info out, no matter what it is or about who ;)

5-10-74, can I join now?
E