Author Topic: Carter Williams Tests positive for cocaine.  (Read 1585 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Carter Williams Tests positive for cocaine.
« on: June 27, 2007, 06:03:02 PM »
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8118

He might as well have done it during his fight, maybe he would have done better.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Carter Williams Tests positive for cocaine.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 06:05:08 PM »
hahahaha, a quick bump before the fight guarantees victory!!!

pitwarrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 12:47:10 PM »
HE'S AN IDIOT ANOTHER GUY WITH POTENTIAL BLOWING IT. AN UNGRATEFUL F%$K  WHO HA SAN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LIVING AND FLUSHING IT DOWN THE DRAIN

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 12:40:35 PM »
I agree with many points you gentlemen bring up.

Coccaine is great for recreation and yes, even performance enhancement. It is great for cutting weight and having one hell of a night on the town.

But, I do disagree with the above posters need to use ALL CAPS in his reply. Ease up there big fella, this MMA "fighter" may be blowing his chance, but show your disdain for it by using an exclamation point (or several) instead of the dreaded CAPS. Plus, the "fighter" is not stupid for using it, he is stupid for getting caught. Blow only has a 72 hour period of being detectable in your body.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 10:33:53 AM »
HE'S AN IDIOT ANOTHER GUY WITH POTENTIAL BLOWING IT. AN UNGRATEFUL F%$K  WHO HA SAN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LIVING AND FLUSHING IT DOWN THE DRAIN

Hate to break it to you, but there are athletes in every sport that do cocaine.

pitwarrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »
i'm sure there ar ealot of users its whne it starts taking away from your performance... oh yeah sorry about the caps lock it was left on adn i just typed didn't pay attention to it.  but yeah there are probaly alot of users but its like this there's  adifference between using and abusing. as far as losing weight i think i wold rather have a nutritionist help me cut weight not cocaine but to each his own.