Author Topic: Why do you care......?  (Read 6698 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Why do you care......?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 08:17:58 PM »
Wes, do you believe it's fiscally responsible to pay $1.50 for a small bottle of water?  Yes or no?

Cap, so you're going to compare working out to going to the grocery store?  LOL!  Are you one of Kamali's fake names on here?  The focus and intensity of some while in the checkout line is LEGENDARY....

The water where I live sucks. I get 24, 16 oz. bottles at the grocery store for like 6 bucks. Tastes better than tap water. When I am on the run, of course I pay 1.50 or whatever for a bottle of water, there are no other alternatives really.
E

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 08:18:59 PM »
Wes, do you believe it's fiscally responsible to pay $1.50 for a small bottle of water?  Yes or no?

Cap, so you're going to compare working out to going to the grocery store?  LOL!  Are you one of Kamali's fake names on here?  The focus and intensity of some while in the checkout line is LEGENDARY....

My peripheral vision works the same.  Does yours go into high gear out of the gym?  Do tell.  Do you check out most guys to see what they are buying?  I'm good focusing in the gym but I don't put on blinders. 

BTW, have you read the FLEX magazine article where Bob Chick, Ferrigno and Tom Prince stopped to watch some skinny loser "1 inch squat" 800 lbs?  What do you think about their gym focus?
Squishy face retard

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 08:21:40 PM »
My peripheral vision works the same.  Does yours go into high gear out of the gym?  Do tell.  Do you check out most guys to see what they are buying?  I'm good focusing in the gym but I don't put on blinders. 

BTW, have you read the FLEX magazine article where Bob Chick, Ferrigno and Tom Prince stopped to watch some skinny loser "1 inch squat" 800 lbs?  What do you think about their gym focus?

LOL,  Cap, youre not supposed to be crushing a guy named "Egocrusher"  lol.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 08:23:38 PM »

Watching someone load up to kill themselves (potentially) is a different story.  Petty jealousy is a whole other matter...

Your lack of intensity while training is probably laughable from reading into your attitude on here.  You pull the wagon for the group of guys on here who'd actually start to obtain the physique they desire if they'd pay as much attention to what THEY DO as to what OTHERS DO while at the gym.  You'll never learn, though.

Chaos:

1.  Why won't you post a pic on here to back up your claims of 19-inch arms, etc.?
2.  Why do you think I weigh 140 pounds (or less)?  That's probably the most baffling thing you've put in any of your posts on here talking to me.  The stupidity behind it is incomprehensible to me, honestly.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 08:27:55 PM »
Yea, my intensity is definitely ascertainable from my posts.   ::)  I'll let you think what you want and know what I do.  I don't speak for anyone but myself on here.  Speaking of wagons, it sounds like you fall off of it every time somebody makes fun of the "person" you are in the gym otherwise you wouldn't cry about it in a quarterly bitch fest.  I've heard men get menoupause, have you gotten blood work done lately tough guy?  Keep staring at the guys in the check out line and I'm sure the erections will come back.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 08:29:17 PM »
Chaos:

1.  Why won't you post a pic on here to back up your claims of 19-inch arms, etc.?
2.  Why do you think I weigh 140 pounds (or less)?  That's probably the most baffling thing you've put in any of your posts on here talking to me.  The stupidity behind it is incomprehensible to me, honestly.
#1 I don't have to justify any of my lifts or measurements to anyone in order to feel better about myself, like you do. You did post your pic AFTER you own brother outed you ;D

#2 I've seen your pic, you are a scrawny twit that thinks because you have abs you are special. Whoop de fucking doo, you have abs, but sissy arms, toothpick legs, sunken treasure chest, a back narrower than a virgin pussy. Jealous of you physique? not even close, I worked too hard to be bigger than pissants like you to be jealous.

for what it's worth, as I've said before, you have good conditioning, that's it, bodybuilding is about size and cond.  work on your size scrawny.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »
hhahahaha! chaos is owning this skinny nerd worst then the germans did the jews.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2007, 08:34:45 PM »

logical?....no, convenient? yes. ill go with yes. i dont consider it standard practice...i usually buy it by the case and reuse the bottles a few times....but i dont see it being incredibly outrageous. im more pissed about paying for parking than water :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
logical?....no, convenient? yes. ill go with yes. i dont consider it standard practice...i usually buy it by the case and reuse the bottles a few times....but i dont see it being incredibly outrageous. im more pissed about paying for parking than water :)

Don't reuse the bottles. They grow bacteria and you can get sick. A doctor told me that the other day.
E

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2007, 08:41:00 PM »
Don't reuse the bottles. They grow bacteria and you can get sick. A doctor told me that the other day.

really???? even the next day? damn......i usually have a 3 day max...but i guess ill either go new...or wash em'

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2007, 08:41:36 PM »

Sometimes i reuse bottles for weeks, they do get abit scummy after awhile.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2007, 08:44:35 PM »
really???? even the next day? damn......i usually have a 3 day max...but i guess ill either go new...or wash em'

Thats what he said. He specifically told me about how he was in Disney World and refilled his 4 dollar bottle of water and found out later it can make you sick.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2007, 09:09:53 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHA oh shit, I'm a dead man ;D
I hold the record for re-using water bottles, I've gone literally two months with the same one :-X
I only replaced it because the top broke and it leaked :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2007, 09:11:36 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHA oh shit, I'm a dead man ;D
I hold the record for re-using water bottles, I've gone literally two months with the same one :-X
I only replaced it because the top broke and it leaked :-[

yeah....i usually pull an old one out that is rattling around on the floor of the truck.....

ill give myself 3 weeks.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »
hhahahaha! chaos is owning this skinny nerd worst then the germans did the jews.
well he does look like I just released him from Concentration Camp Chaos!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2007, 09:14:37 PM »
yeah....i usually pull an old one out that is rattling around on the floor of the truck.....

ill give myself 3 weeks.....

Glad im not the only one that does that.    I could eat car tires and license plates and not get sick tho.. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »

Glad im not the only one that does that.    I could eat car tires and license plates and not get sick tho.. ;D
me too, I probably won't stop re-using anytime soon ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »
me too, I probably won't stop re-using anytime soon ;D

The closest i get to cleaning it, is rinsing it out with fresh water.....shaking it for about a minute, drain and refill.    Thats way beyond the call of duty for me!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:00 PM »

The closest i get to cleaning it, is rinsing it out with fresh water.....shaking it for about a minute, drain and refill.    Thats way beyond the call of duty for me!!
heh same here, I usually go until the plastic is so scraped up I can't see through the bottle anymore.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »
For those of you who pay attention to what everyone around you is doing/not doing, lifting/not-lifting, pulling/not pulling, pushing/not pushing in the gym, WHY do you care? 

Why do you care what someone else is wearing?

Why do you care if someone uses a belt?

Why do you care if someone else is stronger than you?

Why do you care if someone else is in better shape than you?

Why do you care if someone looks better than you?

Why can't you go to the gym and be focused on what you are doing instead of what everyone else around you is or isn't doing and what they do or don't look like?

Just wondering...you know who you are...

That scrawny twit Danny Akers is up to it again ::)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 10:33:50 PM »
#1 I don't have to justify any of my lifts or measurements to anyone in order to feel better about myself, like you do. You did post your pic AFTER you own brother outed you ;D

#2 I've seen your pic, you are a scrawny twit that thinks because you have abs you are special. Whoop de fucking doo, you have abs, but sissy arms, toothpick legs, sunken treasure chest, a back narrower than a virgin pussy. Jealous of you physique? not even close, I worked too hard to be bigger than pissants like you to be jealous.

for what it's worth, as I've said before, you have good conditioning, that's it, bodybuilding is about size and cond.  work on your size scrawny.

LMAO!  You actually keep TRACK of who posts what and when...and why?  LOL!!

Funny how you know what my back looks like when a picture of it has never been on here...

For a guy who is a myth you sure don't hesitate to criticize.  You and I both know you have zero legs and are fat as hell.  Why don't you just put a pic on here and get it over with?  Also, I do NOT have good abs.  Abs are probably my worst bodypart most of the year.  You did a good job of just furthering my standing assumption that you are completely clueless and jealous as the day is long.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 10:34:25 PM »

Funny how you know what my back looks like when a picture of it has never been on here...

For a guy who is a myth you sure don't hesitate to criticize.  You and I both know you have zero legs and are fat as hell.  Why don't you just put a pic on here and get it over with?  Also, I do NOT have good abs.  Abs are probably my worst bodypart most of the year.  You did a good job of just furthering my standing assumption that you are completely clueless and jealous as the day is long.

Isn't it 1:30 am where you are?

Shouldn't you be in bed, Akers?

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 10:37:15 PM »

Dan, why all the agitation? Why all the frustration? Is it the career change or your mom's death that is affecting you?

Or worst, have you started  drinking again?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »

every one of your posts questions my leg size, are you infatuated? do you have a leg fetish? If you read my post, stupid, no where did I say you had "good" abs, I just said you have abs. I've seen a pic of your front, no visable back from the front= no back! For your enjoyment my legs are 27" in the middle between kneecap and thigh.
Enjoy fantasizing about the size of my legs, skinny sissy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 10:44:39 PM »
Dan, why all the agitation? Why all the frustration? Is it the career change or your mom's death that is affecting you?

Or worst, have you started  drinking again?

hahahahaha!!!!