Author Topic: Republican Voinovich humiliates himself in shamnesty debate with Hannity !  (Read 1538 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Republican Senator Voinovich humiliates himself in shamnesty debate with Hannity !

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/06/27/audio-voinovich-humiliates-himself-in-shamnesty-debate-with-hannity/

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/06/27/audio-voinovich-humiliates-himself-in-shamnesty-debate-with-hannity/
Voinovich got slammed in that debate! 

I loved the statement "people are intimidating me into making a decision in their favor"  lol

Eldon

• Getbig III
The Lib's go after Hannity, saying he is a puppet for the Republicans and George Bush.

But if you take the time to listen to him, he goes after the republicans and George Bush quite often,

1 When Bush tried to nominate his personal Lawyer Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court.
2, When Bush tried to turn over our Port security to Dubai
3  he has constantly gone after the Republicans on their wasteful spending
4 and now the Amnesty Bill

Nice to see a person in the media that is an American first, and a republican/democrat second.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
The Lib's go after Hannity, saying he is a puppet for the Republicans and George Bush.

But if you take the time to listen to him, he goes after the republicans and George Bush quite often,

1 When Bush tried to nominate his personal Lawyer Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court.

Nice to see a person in the media that is an American first, and a republican/democrat second.

Well said, Eldon.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

Uhhh, yeah. I'm guessing you were born yesterday or you just fell off the turnip truck.

Purge_WTF

Uhhh, yeah. I'm guessing you were born yesterday or you just fell off the turnip truck.

Tell me about it. Sean Hannity is a snot-nosed, smug Republican prick first and then an American.

Decker

• Getbig V

He's not a puppet.  He's just woefully misinformed and he spreads that misinformation on a daily basis.  I think it is well established that he is a team player for the elitest wing of the republican party (granted that's a pterodactyl sized wing). 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
He's not a puppet.  He's just woefully misinformed and he spreads that misinformation on a daily basis.  I think it is well established that he is a team player for the elitest wing of the republican party (granted that's a pterodactyl sized wing). 

If he was a team player he would have supported the amnesty bill and the other Republican goals listed above.

The man speaks his mind and sticks to his Reagan conservative principals and there is nothing wrong with that. You know exactly where he's coming from unlike other talking heads in the media.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Ozark, ...you sure named this thread appropriately. That was like watching a train-wreck in slow motion.

Normally I think Hannity is a puffed up tool of the neotaint elite, ...but he nailed this guy and exposed him big time,
...or rather allowed him to expose himself. A highschool student council president could have answered better.

I wonder when Bay is gonna chime in. I'm not an expert like him, ...but my gaydar went off listening to the guy.
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger

He is still just a republican cheerleader for the most part.  Listen to some michael savage
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
is voinovich drunk or an idiot, or both
Valhalla awaits.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II

Dude, it's showbiz.  Boring though.. not sure how you can stand to listen for more than 5 minutes.