Author Topic: has anyone used maxodrol and did they like it  (Read 9786 times)

timcyn3

• Getbig II
has anyone used maxodrol and did they like it
« on: June 28, 2007, 10:40:44 AM »
has anyone used or herd of maxodrol by pharmapro did you like it and is pharmapro a trustworthy company. what are the negative side effects of pro hormones and are they realy safer than steriods

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: has anyone used maxodrol and did they like it
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »
Here's my basic take on PH/PS. They basically have the sides of steroids & very little of the benefits.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 04:45:01 AM »
has anyone used or herd of maxodrol by pharmapro did you like it and is pharmapro a trustworthy company. what are the negative side effects of pro hormones and are they realy safer than steriods

oh brother.

"Hi there, can I speak to the Pharmapro lab technician please? I'm applying for the position you have advertised on the back of your products,.......yes thats right............what... ..I pay you to test your products.........."

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 03:35:42 PM »
poor little  ginney pig!  :'(

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
oh brother.

"Hi there, can I speak to the Pharmapro lab technician please? I'm applying for the position you have advertised on the back of your products,.......yes thats right............what... ..I pay you to test your products.........."

I think Mr. GP here should be our supplements mascot and standard response to bogus supplement questions.  ;D
: