Author Topic: So DEXTER JACKSON is back with MUSCLETECH, huh?  (Read 9995 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: So DEXTER JACKSON is back with MUSCLETECH, huh?
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2007, 01:27:38 PM »
I recall reading in an old issue of MuscleMag (I'll have to look to find out which one) that Jeff Long claimed he made $100,000 when he worked for ProLab. But, he also had a desk job (I believe he was one of the company's sales managers). But, Long did state that he didn't think it was fair that Lee Priest made around $70K-$80K a year, merely making guest appearances, while he did the same (in addition to competing and his desk job).

Oh brother another white man keeping the brother down post.......again....haha just kidding with you MC

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2007, 01:45:57 PM »
Oh brother another white man keeping the brother down post.......again....haha just kidding with you MC

I don't think Long did quite as well on the competitive stage as Priest, which might explain his having to work like a mule for that 100K salary.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2007, 01:49:18 PM »
I don't think Long did quite as well on the competitive stage as Priest, which might explain his having to work like a mule for that 100K salary.
impossible, blacks don't work.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2007, 03:14:04 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaaa, yeah right ::) Ronnie's deal with BSN is supposedly the biggest in the history of the business and it's only 1 million for 2 years.

so you cant see a two time arnold classic champ making perhaps 100-200k off hes contract while the mister olympia is making 2.5 times that?

seems rational, you think ronnie is the only one that makes some money?

1-2k is reasonable

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2007, 03:17:14 PM »
I would think the one who rakes in more money is the one who is most popular.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2007, 03:59:54 PM »
I recall reading in an old issue of MuscleMag (I'll have to look to find out which one) that Jeff Long claimed he made $100,000 when he worked for ProLab. But, he also had a desk job (I believe he was one of the company's sales managers). But, Long did state that he didn't think it was fair that Lee Priest made around $70K-$80K a year, merely making guest appearances, while he did the same (in addition to competing and his desk job).

to compare priest or dex to long is like to compare apples to ananas,,both dex and priest are top 6 bodybuilders in the world and make very very good living,,no it doesnt mean they are millioners and billioners but make sure they got enough to waist on whatever they feel like,,
if they didnt make good money no one would,,they are the face of bodybuilding as of last 10-15 years along with ron jason and couple others ;)
fallen angel

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »
to compare priest or dex to long is like to compare apples to ananas,,both dex and priest are top 6 bodybuilders in the world and make very very good living,,no it doesnt mean they are millioners and billioners but make sure they got enough to waist on whatever they feel like,,
if they didnt make good money no one would,,they are the face of bodybuilding as of last 10-15 years along with ron jason and couple others ;)
Ron's more of an ass (it's massive!)...Jay's the face (jaw).

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2007, 11:44:46 AM »
100 mil a year?  are you sure about this?

LOL no possible way. 

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2007, 12:31:00 PM »
epic black thinking.

couldn't have said it better....black rich

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »
epic black thinking BTW.

More like epic silliness on your part.

I already stated that Priest did better on the pro circuit (placings wise) than Long, which would explain why Long had to not do guest appearances for Prolab, like Priest, but also had his desk job as a sales manager to make his $100,000 salary.