Author Topic: Lake ponchatrain/Katrina  (Read 825 times)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Lake ponchatrain/Katrina
« on: June 28, 2007, 01:09:45 PM »
Watching History channel today and they said lake Pontchartrain was formed around 5,000 years ago when the melting polar Ice caps raised the gulf of Mexico and then receded. I'm glad they never invented ways to use fossil fuels in the last 5,000 years, if they had the whole east coast would be under water. What does this do for all you Global warming alarmists?

And while I'm at it here is one for all you Katrina sympathisers. The head of the Lake Pontchartrain committee, said his beloved city New Orleans was better known as the city most likely for a hurricane and the least prepared for it. So I hit info and low and behold the show was from 2003. hmmm I sort of lost sympathy for him and his loss.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Lake ponchatrain/Katrina
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 07:21:17 PM »
So let me get this straight... you are saying that because New Orleans was listed as the city most likely to be hit by a hurricane, while at the same time... the city least prepared for such an eventuality, ...we are not to have sympathy for those killed. Or for those who lost homes, loved ones, and whose lives will be forever changed by the trauma they suffered as a result of Katrina? Is that what you are proposing? ???
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Lake ponchatrain/Katrina
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 07:34:13 PM »
Newsflash neotaint, even Chimpy McFlightsuit has jumped on the Global Warming bandwagon.

Oh, and didn't you just post something yesterday about this board being full of one side bashing the other and that you were out of here? Perhaps you were just joking since you haven't left and your post bashed those that believe in Global Warming.

Nice job Prof. Hawking especially on that insane comment regarding Katrina. Quality work on your part.