Author Topic: Are steriods the reason a lot of bb's act like 16 year old kids  (Read 6097 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Are steriods the reason a lot of bb's act like 16 year old kids
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
I believe that, without question, you can achieve a weight of 205 or so at 5% BF or less without drugs. 

Why?

Because I can do it myself at a height under 6 feet.
hahahahahahahahah, dude you're not 205 at 5 percent, we've all seen your pictures.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2007, 08:10:55 PM »
205  ::)
hahahaha, dude the only way he's 205 at 5 percent BF is if he's 6'8".

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure that True Adonis is clean..So my guess is steroids have nothing to do with it

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2007, 09:09:57 PM »
I believe that, without question, you can achieve a weight of 205 or so at 5% BF or less without drugs. 

Why?

Because I can do it myself at a height under 6 feet.

your pics say otherwise

E

E

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2007, 08:13:01 PM »
I weighed 204 at 5'11" and 3/4ths in those pics from 2 years ago...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2007, 08:16:21 PM »
no you didn't.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2007, 08:17:30 PM »
how about now? Have you gotten off the tweak and let yourself go, fatso?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2007, 08:37:49 PM »
LOL!!!  Why would someone LIE about weighing 204?  LMAO!!!!!!  You're a dumbass, Squad.

I'm not a midget, fellas.  It's hard to tell what I weigh because I actually have legs and I'm lean all the time...and I'm not short.

My brother took those pics in June of 2005.

Chaos, me and "fatso" in the same sentence is some funny stuff.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »
LOL!!!  Why would someone LIE about weighing 204?  LMAO!!!!!!  You're a dumbass, Squad.

I'm not a midget, fellas.  It's hard to tell what I weigh because I actually have legs and I'm lean all the time...and I'm not short.

My brother took those pics in June of 2005.

Chaos, me and "fatso" in the same sentence is some funny stuff.
upper body wise you look like 175 pounder, you must have either concrete bones or legs like Ronnie Coleman.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2007, 08:46:29 PM »
even IF you were 204 at 5'11" and 3/4 ::) It's really nothing to call yourself "theegocrusher" about. Actually at that height, it's pretty small :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
Not like Ronnie Coleman by a long shot but I actually have legs...unlike Chaos...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2007, 08:47:36 PM »
Not like Ronnie Coleman by a long shot but I actually have legs...unlike Chaos...
you call those legs?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »
hHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

those aren't legs.........I hope you are doing a handstand. My arms are bigger hahahahahahahahahahha how "big" are those things 18 3/4? hahahahhahahaha

and no I won't post a pic, I'm not like you trying to impress anonymous internet people ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2007, 08:55:48 PM »
you call those legs?

Epic jealousy from both of you.

Expected.

Why don't one of you guys surprise me sometime?  Once again, I'm not a midget....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2007, 08:58:32 PM »
Epic jealousy from both of you.

Expected.

Why don't one of you guys surprise me sometime?  Once again, I'm not a midget....
I'm not a midget either, what's your point?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2007, 09:36:59 PM »
no; but the way his parents talked, it sounded like it was a burden on them...and he had arnold victories and other show money, I think he should've bought his own food and not have his parents buy it.  I mean Jay for instance cooks most of his meals. I think it portrayed him as childlike.

they weren't his parents. The lady was co-owner of the gym with Levrone, so she has a stake in how well he does.

As far as the mags lying about AAS. FLEX Magazine back in the early to mid 90's was VERY candid about usage. There interview with former IFBB pros, who talk about usage openly, as a matter of fact Mike Christian talked his first time having a needle shoved in his ass.

Dorian Yates had said something to the degree of: "If you take a 140 pound insecure man and build him up to 240 pounds, he is just a 240 insecure man"

You have so many factors around this topic, but one thing that sticks out, is that many of bodybuilders have little or no post high school education, top it off they all think that they are going to blow up like Arnold did, and many are emotional unstable. Put drugs in the mix, like any other population, and you see similar behavior. Only these drugs make one bigger.

Ever notice that Rich Jones, or similar guys (one could say Shawn Ray--I don't think he was whining, if they took heed to what he was saying, you wouldn't see the physiques of today) People who have stable backgrounds, who have their head on straihgt, don't exhibit any of these attributes?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2007, 10:10:08 PM »
they weren't his parents. The lady was co-owner of the gym with Levrone, so she has a stake in how well he does.

As far as the mags lying about AAS. FLEX Magazine back in the early to mid 90's was VERY candid about usage. There interview with former IFBB pros, who talk about usage openly, as a matter of fact Mike Christian talked his first time having a needle shoved in his ass.

Dorian Yates had said something to the degree of: "If you take a 140 pound insecure man and build him up to 240 pounds, he is just a 240 insecure man"

You have so many factors around this topic, but one thing that sticks out, is that many of bodybuilders have little or no post high school education, top it off they all think that they are going to blow up like Arnold did, and many are emotional unstable. Put drugs in the mix, like any other population, and you see similar behavior. Only these drugs make one bigger.

Ever notice that Rich Jones, or similar guys (one could say Shawn Ray--I don't think he was whining, if they took heed to what he was saying, you wouldn't see the physiques of today) People who have stable backgrounds, who have their head on straihgt, don't exhibit any of these attributes?

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA @ the comment about Shawn Ray....he used to complain and bitch all the time from what people say. But You still  can't take away the fact that he was one of the best of all time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2007, 11:06:52 PM »
True, he used to complain ( is that what it was), but it was odd, he was the only one that spoke his mind, if saw something that didn't sit right with him. All the others towed the company line. If a dude speaks out, he is labelled a whiner, by who I wonder? So to not labelled a "whiner" few complain or speak on changes that need to be made. But what is odd, is on his "THE FINAL COUNTDOWN" vid, before he is announced as a guest speaker at a GOLD's openhouse, he and Uncle Joe are seen having a casual chat, like good ol' buddies.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2007, 03:02:43 AM »
True, he used to complain ( is that what it was), but it was odd, he was the only one that spoke his mind, if saw something that didn't sit right with him. All the others towed the company line. If a dude speaks out, he is labelled a whiner, by who I wonder? So to not labelled a "whiner" few complain or speak on changes that need to be made. But what is odd, is on his "THE FINAL COUNTDOWN" vid, before he is announced as a guest speaker at a GOLD's openhouse, he and Uncle Joe are seen having a casual chat, like good ol' buddies.

Hey I respect a guy who will say what he thinks

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2007, 03:19:17 AM »
This is a honest question. I have been training for 11 years, and a member of this board for about 5 years. Since I started following bb I noticed how much drama / immaturity there is in the industry.I know a few national level guys and its the same story with them to. Always talking shit and acting immature. Are bb's more prone to insecurity? Could that be the reason the industry seems to have a lot of trash talking, and jealousy amongst the contestants? Obv a lot of bb's started out as insecure people. I am not saying all bb's are that way, but many seem to fit the mold. Skinny insecure kid, starts lifting because he wants to get bigger.Then becomes obsessed with self image. I believe many bb's suffer from body dismorfia. The kicker is they don't stop. It is never enough. Never big enough, never ripped enough. They take it to the max. Until they end up looking like a science experiment gone bad. Almost like a drug addict or a gambler. They cant play one hand of blackjack, or take one pill. They need to go broke or take the whole bottle. Don't even get me started on the "females" who compete.

Could steroids be to blame for the immature / Primadona attitude most bb's have? Like young kids just hitting puberty, many are all over the place with there moods. Talking sh*t , whining about other competitors, or starting shit in general like little immature bitches. The women are all sauced up, the dudes are all sauced up, there has to be a link. Reminds me of a bunch of 30 year old dudes with the mindset of a 15 year old kid who just hit puberty.

Was there less drama back in the glory days of bb? I am a ironage fan myself.

Congratulations, you have won. 100% accurate.