Author Topic: London bomb plot foiled  (Read 6634 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: London bomb plot foiled
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:02:25 AM »
Wonder what the odds are there is muslim involvement? ???

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:08:51 AM »
Wonder what the odds are there is muslim involvement? ???

Funny you mention that as I read your post, I just heard off CNN International that some mosques are nearby, and they are investigating possible involvement already.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:10:06 AM »
How dare u blame our muslim brothers without a single shred of evidence or historicaly perspective. Its all America's fault..followed closely by Great Britain.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 09:11:22 AM »
When I first saw it, i thought it was a weird make-up for a bombe..as these guys like to  use more technical stuff but its less easy to track nails and propane tanks so whatever...
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 09:12:06 AM »
How dare u blame our muslim brothers without a single shred of evidence or historicaly perspective. Its all America's fault..followed closely by Great Britain.

OK, I think we should apologize as nations by giving them even more welfare.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 09:16:10 AM »
sure and fuzzy bunnies...and cups of warm milk when they go to bed..because everybody else just wants to live in peace..its all our fault.
L

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 11:16:56 AM »
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1272910,00.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23402331-details/Al+Qaeda+suspected+of+'massive'+bomb+attack+on+London+nightclub/article.do

I know I know its a plot by George Bush and Tony Blair to make sure Blair stays in...oh wait.... :P

Look at it this way, if it wasn't for Bush, the terrorists would have got away with everything they planned.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 11:19:48 AM »
I do....about time somebody acknowledged this topic....i guess blantant proof of islamonutbags wanting to kill us is to much for the libs........DECKER CHIME IN.....FEEL FREE ;D
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 07:00:21 PM »
sure and fuzzy bunnies...and cups of warm milk when they go to bed..because everybody else just wants to live in peace..its all our fault.

Well, ...so long as you realize it. You know realizing it is the first step in getting better ya know.  :-*   :P

Actually I have no business commenting in this thread. I haven't followed the story. Heard the headlines on the morning news, but haven't researched anything, so I know nothing about this story except the headlines, ...which isn't much.  I just couldn't resist making my great big silver back fantasize about locking me up, and pelting me with frozen paint balls again. He's such a romantic. {swoon}
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 07:09:07 PM »
I do....about time somebody acknowledged this topic....i guess blantant proof of islamonutbags wanting to kill us is to much for the libs........DECKER CHIME IN.....FEEL FREE ;D

WTF is up with this "close gitmo" crap

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 09:12:45 AM »
When I first saw it, i thought it was a weird make-up for a bombe..as these guys like to  use more technical stuff but its less easy to track nails and propane tanks so whatever...

I agree.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's some IRA fraction.

Or some loose cannon, with a random agenda: could be anti-government, could be pro-Al Qaida, could be pro-conspiracy theorism... ;)

I doubt it's actually Al Qaida or any related organisation. What sense would that make? Whenever Al-Qaida makes big attacks on civilians, they lose support in the Muslim and potential Muslim community.

The only times Al-Qaida could hope to win support, would be if they attacked military targets. But they seemingly don't have the skills for that.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 10:19:47 AM »
Suspected terrorist attack at Glasgow airport:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6257194.stm

Blazing car crashes into airport 

The car was ablaze before crashing into the building

Man 'tackled driver' 
A car on fire has been driven at the main terminal building at Glasgow Airport, police have confirmed.
Eyewitnesses have described a Jeep Cherokee being driven at speed towards the building with flames coming out from underneath.

They have also described seeing two Asian men, one of whom was on fire, who had been in the car.

Strathclyde Police said two people had been arrested and detained in connection with the incident.

The airport has been evacuated and all flights suspended following the incident at 1515 BST.

A Whitehall spokesman said the incident was not being treated as a national security threat however the prime minister is being kept informed of developments and is expected to chair a meeting of COBRA - the emergency committee later.

There was an Asian guy who was pulled out of the car by two police officers

Richard Grey
Eyewitness
Mr Grey's account

Eyewitnesses accounts
Your pictures of the incident 

First Minister Alex Salmond has activated emergency procedures in response to the incident.

The incident comes a day after two cars were found containing explosives in central London.

The cars contained petrol, gas cylinders and nails but the devices did not detonate.

One eyewitness said: "I heard the sound of a car's wheels spinning and smoke coming out.

"I saw a Jeep Cherokee apparently as if it was trying to get right through the doors into the terminal building.

"There were flames coming out from underneath then some men appeared from in amongst the flames.

"The police ran over and the people started fighting with the police. I then heard what sounded like an explosion."

Molotov cocktails

Eye-witness Richard Grey told BBC News 24: "A green Jeep was in the middle of the doorway burning.

"There was an Asian guy who was pulled out of the car by two police officers, who he was trying to fight off. They've got him on the ground.

"The car didn't actually explode. There were a few pops and bangs which presumably was the petrol."

Stephen Clarkson said he saw people running towards him and "panicking" then noticed a crashed Cherokee jeep.

The car was ablaze before crashing into the building

He said he helped police restrain one of the men.

"It was lucky that I was there," he said.

"I managed to knock the man to the ground with my forearm and the police got on top of him and restrained him and put handcuffs on him."

Thomas Conroy, a maintenance worker at the airport believes the men deliberately tried to set the car on fire.

"It looked like they had molotov cocktails with them," he said.

"They sort of burst them round about the flames to make sure the car would go up big style.

"Within minutes it was up and the terminal caught as well."

'No accident'

Dr Rak Nandwani was at the airport building to pick up relatives when he saw a plume of black smoke.

He said: "The whole place has come to a standstill, the terminal building has been evacuated. I have spoken to my relatives and they have been moved to outside the building.

"They were told they could not pick their baggage up from the baggage collection area.

The incident happened 1515 BST on Saturday

"There must be about 50 police cars at the airport. Me and my son, along with everyone else, have been moved to the car rental area."

Taxi driver Ian Crosby said: "This was no accident. This was a deliberate attack on Glasgow Airport."

The reaction of members of the public was not to help the men in the car, but to restrain them, he told the BBC.

Mr Crosby, who said he served in Northern Ireland, told how he shepherded people away from the scene in case of a secondary explosion or a nail-bomb.

Two men, one of whom was reported to be badly burned, were seen being led away in handcuffs.

A number of people are stuck on aeroplanes while others have been told they might not be able to leave the airport complex until at least 2100 BST.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1272910,00.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23402331-details/Al+Qaeda+suspected+of+'massive'+bomb+attack+on+London+nightclub/article.do

I know I know its a plot by George Bush and Tony Blair to make sure Blair stays in...oh wait.... :P
No, it's a plot to further big brother's watch and control of the people... along with a few other things... ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 12:21:54 PM »
No, it's a plot to further big brother's watch and control of the people... along with a few other things... ;)

Still haven't kicked the crack pipe addiction have you? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 01:58:57 PM »
DAYM 2 attacks foiled and then 1 gets carried out, and they ar expecting more, later in the week.

where can I place a bet that the brit communities retaliate islamic communities?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
OK, I think we should apologize as nations by giving them even more welfare.

Not only that, these inept Camel Humpers need some top notch US military training and equipment to boot.
I bet we got someone on that allready...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 02:56:54 PM »
Still haven't kicked the crack pipe addiction have you? :-\
Right now I'm wishing I gave up my habanero addiction. >:( I feel like I just got assraped by satan.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 03:58:52 PM »

I caught the story on the BBC while channel surfing. 

They've got the guy who was in the car - surely they can ID this clown. 

I've read that the IRA isn't big on bombings that causes lots of civilian casualties.  Is this true?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 04:06:25 PM »
Well the IRA or atleast the PIRA are out of the bomb business. Things aren't near as bad as the 80's and early 90's.  Weird attack in Scotland..i think alot of splinter guys are doing attacks on their own. I think these guys are AQ inspired rather then the actual cats. The US has done a good job of tracking and killing the big time terror attack guys. This is actually worse..a cuople of nutbags ina mosque get together and roll out without any real planning or warning. Somebody is bound to get lucky.
L

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 04:08:50 PM »
Hang tight, this shit's coming to a Food Court near you.
Only a matter of time.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 04:16:33 PM »
I know dude...these home gown guys are worse and harder to spot. The Brits never saw this one coming.
L

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
I know dude...these home gown guys are worse and harder to spot. The Brits never saw this one coming.

They haev a huge prob all over Euro Land. Mohomad is the 2nd most common boys name in UK today! ::)
These Fucks will take us over by our own political system. They will breed & vote themselfs into power!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 04:34:24 PM »
The Brits are weird..they have a long history of really kicking the shit outa people if pushed into corner..we'll see.
L

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 04:36:08 PM »

No wait, let me guess, it was Bush's plan and the terrorists are working for our Government?