Author Topic: "OLYMPIA: THE SERIES"  (Read 36819 times)

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
Re: "OLYMPIA: THE SERIES"
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »

What do you expect from a bunch of uneducated guidos being led by a 120-lb. metrosexual? 

Oh my god!!! What is that tumor looking knot hanging on the right chicks chest!!?! Can it be cured?
!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »

Oh my god!!! What is that tumor looking knot hanging on the right chicks chest!!?! Can it be cured?

None of them can be cured, once you succumb to working for MD you officially let the world know your IQ is below 80 and you have more slow twitch fibers than an Ethiopian.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2007, 07:47:47 PM »
I've asked this before.... Do the Bodybuilders recieve any compensation for their appearances on this film?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2007, 07:43:55 AM »
I've asked this before.... Do the Bodybuilders recieve any compensation for their appearances on this film?

Not at the moment...something I'm working on is trying to tie in the filming with a DVD, etc....

It's part of the Olympia package, and promo...

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2007, 08:40:59 AM »

They don't get paid with the BFTO DVD either, Mits gives them a certain amount of DVD for free for them to re sell at expos and such.
Max.
Check often for updates @

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2007, 10:07:40 AM »
They don't get paid with the BFTO DVD either, Mits gives them a certain amount of DVD for free for them to re sell at expos and such.
Max.

I know that... that's why I asked if this would be different.  I appreciate the straight up answer this time

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2007, 11:17:16 AM »
....Blechman's idea of 'unity' starts when money goes into his pockets, and ends when it stops.  Not too different from anybody else, really.

And Goat, I meant to say "short Japanese guys WITH chubbies"...and I didn't say it last week, it was on Thursday ;D  ME SO SOLLY!!! ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »
Isaac,

I thought you said Victor wasn't going to be in this series?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2007, 02:24:20 PM »
Isaac,

I thought you said Victor wasn't going to be in this series?
Have you seen him in a bb.com series?

Elevate Your Image.™

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 02:27:51 PM »
Have you seen him in a bb.com series?

Not as of yet, but I heard he was in Cali a few days ago to film his segment in the Olympia series on Bbing.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »
Not as of yet, but I heard he was in Cali a few days ago to film his segment in the Olympia series on Bbing.com

Well...that would be something as I am in Atlanta GA, and the only one filming the series....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 08:47:13 PM »
Update:

Sorry for the delay, boys....the piece is done, but were on the road and have had a few technical difficulties getting it loaded up to the boys at HQ.

Apologize for the inconvenience...hopefull y, it will be up shortly.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2007, 09:05:24 PM »
It is something Bob...  ???

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=0111c61e2a4e74e6ac30131b7bded2f1;act=ST;f=1;t=10827;st=650

Per Dave Bourlet:

"Posted: July 01 2007,19:23 PM
Another surprise was waiting for me today as my good friend Vic Martinez came in unexpectedly.  He came to Cali to shoot for Bodybuilding.com 's new Olympia series, on the beach I think and he also had an appearance at GNC tomorrow.

He looked great and he said he was ready to take top 2 at the O this year.  I love seeing Vic as he is always in a good mood.

Txs for stopping Big Vic, it was great to see you.
D."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2007, 09:10:33 PM »
It is something Bob....    ???

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=0111c61e2a4e74e6ac30131b7bded2f1;act=ST;f=1;t=10827;st=650

Per Dave Bourlet:

"Posted: July 01 2007,19:23 PM
Another surprise was waiting for me today as my good friend Vic Martinez came in unexpectedly.  He came to Cali to shoot for Bodybuilding.com 's new Olympia series, on the beach I think and he also had an appearance at GNC tomorrow.

He looked great and he said he was ready to take top 2 at the O this year.  I love seeing Vic as he is always in a good mood.

Txs for stopping Big Vic, it was great to see you.
D."

LOL...beats me...I think someone got their info mixed up...there are only two people shooting the Olympia series...me and my wife, and were in Savannah GA today, Atlanta tomorrow and Palm Beach the day after that.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »
LOL...beats me...I think someone got their info mixed up...there are only two people shooting the Olympia series...me and my wife, and were in Savannah GA today, Atlanta tomorrow and Palm Beach the day after that.

That or you may want to call Victor and tell him you're on the other side of the country.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2007, 07:35:07 PM »

Great seeing Bob and his wonderful wife . They are busting their ass and showing alot of passion and work. The questions are awesome and he is making this O a great one. Thank you Bob

TRUE STORY

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2007, 05:31:09 PM »
Hey bob,

First it was july 3rd, then it was july 5th, now I go onto bb.com, and I see that now I have to wait til july 6th to see the first show!

Whats goin on brotha?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2007, 06:35:48 PM »
Hey bob,

First it was july 3rd, then it was july 5th, now I go onto bb.com, and I see that now I have to wait til july 6th to see the first show!

Whats goin on brotha?

Whats going on is getting it loaded up to the FTP server...were using brand new equipment and on the road as were doing it, so we encountered some trouble because of the file size...this isn't some small video...it's more like  a movie in size, special effects, and quality as were shooting it in HD as well....

The boys will get it locked down by tomorrow...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »
Just busting your balls bob! good luck gettin the vid up!

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2007, 12:11:32 PM »
Its the 6th bob i have been, waiting and it still isnt up, what is the deal?

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2007, 05:21:36 PM »
You could have sent it fedex and been quicker than ftp though I never would have guessed it.

curt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2007, 04:13:25 AM »
Chicherillo is a retard first the 3rd then the 5th then the 6th now the 9th

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2007, 05:01:27 AM »
good job bob, but make sure the "olympians" get paid.

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2007, 06:41:32 AM »
Bob, Your fifteen minutes are almost up. Mine has lasted a lifetime. Over promising and under delivering. Doesn't sound like bodybuilding.com. You know what I'm going to do, Robert, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I'm going to sleep with your wife.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »
Funny, Victor is here with me, Gustavo and Adela for the Copa 2007 here in San Juan Puerto Rico.
Victor arrived yesterday. I talked to him at dinner last night he said, Blechman didn't want his guys involved (Wolf, Dexter, Melvin, Etc) because he had his own Web site for them to appear on.
HHHHmmmmmmmmm, Victor emphatically stated, he has no problems shooting it but he listens to the guy who signs his checks, meaning he wont be appearing in the Series. :-\

Peace,
S. Ray