Author Topic: BEZERKER FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1007 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
BEZERKER FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 29, 2007, 10:22:32 AM »
How's your beer pong skills these days? ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: BEZERKER FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »
How's your beer pong skills these days? ;D

hahaha, they're pretty good. I'm pretty legit when I actually try but most of the time I play I just fuck around. It gets boring for me pretty fast. I'll usually a play one or two games a night and I'm set. I prefer playing the game "drink as much alcohol as I can in the shortest amount of time". That's oodles of fun. I'm much more content just chilling with my booze.

It's funny watching clowns take it all serious and shit, though. 95% of the time they're terrible, too. It's a game more suited for people like antcraw who try to stay on the table so they aren't reduced to standing in the corner all night wondering why they're too afraid to talk to that hot girl over there.  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »
ever tried satellite pong, man? check this out, it's a great variation if you're good.

keep the standard triangles on the table, but on each of the four corners, put one cup full to the brim. if you get the ball in the cup, just like normal, then the person obviously has to drink the full cup. here's the thing, though. the "satellites" have no effect on the game. each time they get hit and drunk, they get refilled and put back.

lately i don't drink as much myself, so when i'm at a party my fun comes from getting some idiot blitzed off his ass. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 11:38:35 AM »
ever tried satellite pong, man? check this out, it's a great variation if you're good.

keep the standard triangles on the table, but on each of the four corners, put one cup full to the brim. if you get the ball in the cup, just like normal, then the person obviously has to drink the full cup. here's the thing, though. the "satellites" have no effect on the game. each time they get hit and drunk, they get refilled and put back.

lately i don't drink as much myself, so when i'm at a party my fun comes from getting some idiot blitzed off his ass. ;D

Can you still shoot before you finish?
Damn that would be tought if you couldn't shoot till you finished the beer :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »

hahaha, that game sounds great. Never heard of it before. My new favorite game is beer darts actually. Pretty much you just get some chairs, sit in a circle, and put your can between your feet. You then take some darts and throw them at each other's cans. You can't hit the next guy to you. Wherever the dart pierces the can, you have to drink to that level. So if it hits the bottom, you drink the whole beer for example. It's pretty fun.

I'm a 7/11/doubles machine, too.

Can you still shoot before you finish?
Damn that would be tought if you couldn't shoot till you finished the beer :o

I drink whatever I have before I shoot anyway. It's pointless when you don't. Plus I don't like having to watch my cup for a death cup shot.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 04:32:28 PM »
BF and others, have any of your tried beer pong with a strobe light?

fucking insane :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 04:41:37 PM »
haha drinking game toughguys.  you nerds are my heroes. 

unfortunately all the drinking games chaos knows involve GHB, getting naked, and shame.
I'm Nick's role model!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »
involve GHB, getting naked, and shame.
you sound very familiar with these things :-\

are you so ashamed even your eyes can't look in the same direction?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »
BF and others, have any of your tried beer pong with a strobe light?

fucking insane :o

Never tried. Sounds fun.

haha drinking game toughguys.  you nerds are my heroes. 

unfortunately all the drinking games chaos knows involve GHB, getting naked, and shame.

hahaha, never heard of a game like that. Go ahead and tell us how you and your cousins play it on your nights out at the gay bar. ::)