Author Topic: I am voting for Hillary Clinton  (Read 9868 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
I am voting for Hillary Clinton
« on: June 29, 2007, 11:07:03 AM »
Just so that I can post here for the next 4 years about how she destroys the country.   Can't wait to hear the stories of the presidents husband getting BJ's in the white house again from fat chicks.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: I am voting for Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 11:08:53 AM »
Just so that I can post here for the next 4 years about how she destroys the country.   Can't wait to hear the stories of the presidents husband getting BJ's in the white house again from fat chicks.

BUSH has already done a fine job of it. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »
Hey..i kinda liked her when i met her..shook my hand...etc. I might vote for Chavez ;D
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 11:32:48 AM »
Funny I feel the same way..no joke.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
Funny I feel the same way..no joke.

If you're not joking, then this is sad.  When making a dubious point on an internet message board trumps your desire to actually affect what you consider positive change via the political process, it's time to log off.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 11:51:14 AM »
If you're not joking, then this is sad.  When making a dubious point on an internet message board trumps your desire to actually affect what you consider positive change via the political process, it's time to log off.
Sorry should have exponded. ::) I ment I will be glad if she takes over because I am tired of the last 8 years hearing from the bias media about how stupid the president is and how dumb are choices are. Good to let someone else take the hot seat for a change. I am intrested to hear the spin from the other side about 3 years from now when it's still spinning out of control. It does not matter who is the figure head because special intrest controls the day and so I for one am glad for new stories, because bottom line nothing is going to change and everybody is going to blame the other side and the poor will still be either oppressed or sent to wars and the rich will continue to be rich and undertaxed and the middle class will continue to shrink and we will still eat a shit sandwich.You can vote and hollar and write whatever you think helps but sad to say the bottom line is change come thru action and the Goverment is opposed to action.

Hope this makes you feel better.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 12:02:40 PM »
Doesn't the whole "Biased Media" rhetoric ever get tired?

Instead of focusing on what a mess Bush has made of things all the "Biased Media" rhetoric does is try to shift the focus of attention away from what very well could be the worst Presidency in the history of the USA.

And Clinton would only be slightly better than Bush and I only say slightly because is it possible to actually do worse?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
Yes..we could be doing all this crap and still get attacked...it can always be worse.
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 12:09:54 PM »
Bill Clinton - he would win the election by a landslide if he was allowed to enter for a third term.

Hillary Clinton?

Whoa... big difference.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »
Doesn't the whole "Biased Media" rhetoric ever get tired?

Instead of focusing on what a mess Bush has made of things all the "Biased Media" rhetoric does is try to shift the focus of attention away from what very well could be the worst Presidency in the history of the USA.

And Clinton would only be slightly better than Bush and I only say slightly because is it possible to actually do worse?
It's not so much Biased as extreamly Biased media. Don't worry it will be the reverse soon. It does not matter who is in charge (when clinton was all that was in the media was adultry/gays in the military/healthcare) with Bush it's Iraq. Bush and his Brain trust (LOL) have been bad in a bad situation. Everything they thought or tried was either wrong or mislead or lies. They IMHO were delt deuce/eight on 9/11 and went all in and they busted.

The dems will win then take four years of blaiming the Repubs then get relected on the stay the course we are just starting to right the ship speech then watch as people are paying 10 bucks for gas and are still hated around the world and be voted out and some new repub will take over.and the dance continues.

The media is to blame on the fact that it's so easy to spin up the public opinion on nothing and mislead the sheep to slaughter. Unitl the people realise it's all bull shit and some sort of revoloution is brought about it's just another downhill ride for everybody living here.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »
Since we're talking media..what about this whole equal time..."fairness doctrine" crap  the dems ands even some repubs are pulling. I'm sorry that the country is center right and Air America didn't work...but its a free market society and their hosts' sucked ass.
L

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
Since we're talking media..what about this whole equal time..."fairness doctrine" crap  the dems ands even some repubs are pulling. I'm sorry that the country is center right and Air America didn't work...but its a free market society and their hosts' sucked ass.

Actuallly, it's debatable whether on not the free market concept applies to the airwaves. If you own a paper, you can do anything you want within the bounds of the law. Airwaves are a limited resource that are owned and regulated by the government and "loaned" to broadcasters, with the caveat that broadcasters have a responsibility to the public.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 12:48:29 PM »
Maybe but we all know why they doing this..they can't compete fairly and they know it. Nobody wants to listen to the far left. Rush, Savage, Hannity etc etc are moderate rights compared to some of the stuff that was on Air America....folks may and will vote Dem, but the Conservatives own AM radio. So much for free speech. All this will do is attempt to silence the Right.
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »
Wait, so the Conservatives own AM Radio? I thought there was a vast left wing agenda to the "biased media"?

BTW, many AM radio programs have FM affiliates. No need to distinguish between AM and FM. As a talk show, if you own AM then you own all of radio.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »
Now for a commercial break...... ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 02:24:15 PM »

LOL

I've said it many times, she shouldn't be allowed to schill her crap on this board. You can't even mention gas prices without her posting some garbage about her scam fuel savings product.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 02:31:03 PM »

I love you too honeybunny  :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 02:34:28 PM »
scam fuel savings product.

:o  my my... there's a certain municipal govt in Kansas,
...not to mention the Ministry of Defense in the Ukraine that would be very surprised to hear that.

You see, ...they tested the product themselves, ...and got excellent results.   8)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 02:37:08 PM »
Ron Popeil at it again.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 02:38:40 PM »
LOL

I've said it many times, she shouldn't be allowed to schill her crap on this board. You can't even mention gas prices without her posting some garbage about her scam fuel savings product.

Yeah...............  i haven't seen it in a while.  but i agree.   BTW  you used the "g" word.   ;)

Fact is, if it was anything close to effective it would be sold in stores and it's benefits could be easily measured and demonstrated.  The company would make more money that way with far less headaches.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »
Hey..i kinda liked her when i met her..shook my hand...etc. I might vote for Chavez ;D
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 03:30:22 PM »
Yeah...............  i haven't seen it in a while.  but i agree.   BTW  you used the "g" word.   ;)

And I thought it was such an appropriate segue too... {sigh}

Fact is, if it was anything close to effective it would be sold in stores and it's benefits could be easily measured and demonstrated.  The company would make more money that way with far less headaches.

I beg to differ with you. No... that is an assumption. It IS infact effective... EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE!
...and it's benefits are very easily measured and demonstrated. Infact, I challenge you to see for yourself.

You can visit: this website and create your very own free retail customer account.

With a 30 day money back guarantee, ...and a million dollar insurance policy backing you,
...what have you to lose, ...other than higher fuel costs, ...and nasty emissions?  :)

Of course I only address this because you made such an incorrect assumption. The product would not do as well in stores because no one would know about it. It would take multiple millions in advertising etc., simply to make consumers aware that such a product even existed, not to mention all the other costs associated with placing a product on the shelf. Red ink would be pouring out faster than a stuck pig, ...websites, newspapers, commercials, banner ads, billboards, mail inserts, call centers, ...all before a single product has sold. However, through a network mktg distribution channel, consumer awareness, and penetration into the marketplace is accomplished extremely quickly & efficiently. Network Marketing is THE QUICKEST and THE MOST EFFECTIVE means of getting a product into the marketplace. And we have the exclusive world-wide distribution rights to the MPG-Cap. You will never see this in stores, unless the store-owner is an FFi distributor.

So OzmO, ...why not try the product for yourself backed by our 30 day guarantee and insurance policy?

Surely ego would never stand in the way of you publicly stating you were wrong?   :)
(not wanting to lose your shirt by letting me play poker is one thing, ...but you would never lie about a product based on a desire to avoid eating crow would you?)

Edit: Oops. Sorry OzmO, I just realized I had made an error on the above url. It is now corrected
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 03:33:38 PM »
 :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o

That is SOOOOOOO not right.

You take my comment away, ...but leave a slanderous libelous unfactual comment there?  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
Who deleted my appropriate comment, ...and what rules did it break?
...while effincardio's slanderous, and libelous comment was left unchecked?
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 03:46:41 PM »
Who deleted my appropriate comment, ...and what rules did it break?
...while effincardio's slanderous, and libelous comment was left unchecked?

Did you include a link to multilevel marketing?

Then that is probably why it was deleted.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise