Author Topic: I am voting for Hillary Clinton  (Read 9870 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: I am voting for Hillary Clinton
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2007, 10:33:27 AM »
Bottom line is a product would not do over $150 million in sales in less than 20 months if it was snake oil.
For you to think otherwise... well, I'll be polite and not say it.  ;)

You mean like the diet industry that does billions selling products that don't work? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »
almost as funny as you saying that snake oil you peddle fucking works, huh? ;D

What's really funny is YOU thinking you know more about a product that you haven't even used,
haven't even examined, haven't even researched, or even know anyone who has, ...yet you assume it snake oil.

Do you honestly believe a trucker with 35 yrs experience burning fuel for a living is gonna be fooled by snake oil?

Do you think a third generation trucker is gonna be taken in by snake oil?

Do you think an independent trucker who has driven a particular roundtrip route for yrs, and who has always had to re-fill his fuel tank in order to make the return leg home, ...who since using these products, now finds himself being able to make the roundtrip without having to re-fill his tank, do you think a guy with those results is using snake oil? If that's snake oil, ...that's the kind of snake oil you outta be buying.  8)

But don't take my word for it, ...listen to what truckers more informed than me have to say about it:

Trucker's Q&A Conference Call <--click me (the broken link is corrected)

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2007, 11:02:04 AM »
Ok, PM some info on the product where I am do some research...I am always looking to save money!  Plus I bought my wife one of the new Mazada CX-7s and we have been pretty underwelmed with its fuel efficiancy.  Plus we have to put premium in it cause it has a turbo.  seriously, PM me!

Dizzleman,

The best place to get information about the product, is to visit my website. It's all laid out there,
including the test data etc, industry reports, independant testing from third party testing facilities etc.

As for your wife's car, ...if it's brand new, I'd recommend she put a few thousand miles on it first in order to establish an accurate baseline for her mileage prior to using the product. In addition, make sure you don't have an anti-syphon mechanism on the tank. If you have one, the caplets will not get into the fuel. If you're not sure, you could go with the 'Boost' which is the liquid version of the product. It's also the ideally recommended, or preferred product for use in colder climates, or if you're driving a diesel, along with SulfRX
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
You mean like the diet industry that does billions selling products that don't work? 

No, I don't mean like the diet industry... but since you mention it... it's not that diet products don't work,
...it's the people taking the products don't have the discipline required, are doing things that are counter-productive to their diets, and your country has lagged far behind the rest of the world in banning trans-fat as a food additive in commercial food production, ...and/or as well as the fact that the machine they are putting the diet product into (the human body) is constantly adjusting it's response to the calories it takes in. You starve yourself on a restricted diet, ...well it's not that the product you took was crap, ...it's simply that since you deprived your body of calories, your body adjusted it's rate of metabolism, to start storing more fat. Since one cannot remain on a restricted calorie diet forever, as soon as someone goes back to a normal intake of calories, ...more of those calories are stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy, because you have caused your body to lower it's metabolic rate in order to compensate for the restricted calories.

Beach, ...are you really a highschool dropout / college professor / bodybuilder as you claim?  :-[

I'm surprised you don't appear to know anything about simple metabolism?  :-\

The beauty about this product going into the engine, is that unlike the human body, the heat & pressure within the engine is consistent. There is no way this product cannot work. It is impossible for it not to work.

If someone uses it and doesn't get results, ...there is something preventing it from working, whether that be a fault in his engine, ...or water in the bottom of his diesel tank, an anti-syphon screen preventing the caplet from getting into the fuel, the caplet not dissolving because s/he used up all the fuel before it could dissolve, ...or someone simply not using the product properly. If used correctly, and dissolved in the fuel, it will work everytime, 100% of the time.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »
No, I don't mean like the diet industry... but since you mention it... it's not that diet products don't work,
...it's the people taking the products don't have the discipline required, are doing things that are counter-productive to their diets, and your country has lagged far behind the rest of the world in banning trans-fat as a food additive in commercial food production, ...and/or as well as the fact that the machine they are putting the diet product into (the human body) is constantly adjusting it's response to the calories it takes in. You starve yourself on a restricted diet, ...well it's not that the product you took was crap, ...it's simply that since you deprived your body of calories, your body adjusted it's rate of metabolism, to start storing more fat. Since one cannot remain on a restricted calorie diet forever, as soon as someone goes back to a normal intake of calories, ...more of those calories are stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy, because you have caused your body to lower it's metabolic rate in order to compensate for the restricted calories.

Beach, ...are you really a highschool dropout / college professor / bodybuilder as you claim?  :-[

I'm surprised you don't appear to know anything about simple metabolism?  :-\

The beauty about this product going into the engine, is that unlike the human body, the heat & pressure within the engine is consistent. There is no way this product cannot work. It is impossible for it not to work.

If someone uses it and doesn't get results, ...there is something preventing it from working, whether that be a fault in his engine, ...or water in the bottom of his diesel tank, an anti-syphon screen preventing the caplet from getting into the fuel, the caplet not dissolving because s/he used up all the fuel before it could dissolve, ...or someone simply not using the product properly. If used correctly, and dissolved in the fuel, it will work everytime, 100% of the time.

Wrong.  The industry makes unsubstantiated claims about products that don't work.  They make billons duping gullible consumers.  They are constantly being hammered by the FDA and state agencies.  They are constantly being sued.  I suspect you'll be joining their ranks pretty soon.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
Wrong.  The industry makes unsubstantiated claims about products that don't work.  They make billons duping gullible consumers.  They are constantly being hammered by the FDA and state agencies.  They are constantly being sued.  I suspect you'll be joining their ranks pretty soon.   

Beach, are you talking about the entire diet industry, ...or are you talking about a specific product?

...cause there are companies in my industry that have made money, making unsubstantiated claims about products that don't work. This accounts for the skepticism out there. Those companies have been sued, and have been shut down, ...or they've simply gone out of business.

Our company however is thriving, growing by leaps & bounds, and most importantly our products have been proven.

w

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »

What's really funny is YOU thinking you know more about a product that you haven't even used,
haven't even examined, haven't even researched, or even know anyone who has, ...yet you assume it snake oil.

Do you honestly believe a trucker with 35 yrs experience burning fuel for a living is gonna be fooled by snake oil?

Do you think a third generation trucker is gonna be taken in by snake oil?

Do you think an independent trucker who has driven a particular roundtrip route for yrs, and who has always had to re-fill his fuel tank in order to make the return leg home, ...who since using these products, now finds himself being able to make the roundtrip without having to re-fill his tank, do you think a guy with those results is using snake oil? If that's snake oil, ...that's the kind of snake oil you outta be buying.  8)

But don't take my word for it, ...listen to what truckers more informed than me have to say about it:

Trucker's Q&A Conference Call <--click me

Man...I got in trouble ;D.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2007, 12:27:35 PM »
Beach, are you talking about the entire diet industry, ...or are you talking about a specific product?

...cause there are companies in my industry that have made money, making unsubstantiated claims about products that don't work. This accounts for the skepticism out there. Those companies have been sued, and have been shut down, ...or they've simply gone out of business.

Our company however is thriving, growing by leaps & bounds, and most importantly our products have been proven.

I'm talking about both.  The entire industry preys on people with weight problems.  Yes there are legitimate companies in pretty much every industry, but the diet industry by and large is a sham IMO.  Not enough people read the microscopic print that says "results not typical" when looking at ads and commercials touting how someone took a pill and lost 50 pounds.  Amazing that these companies are allowed to stay in business.   

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »
I'm talking about both.  The entire industry preys on people with weight problems.  Yes there are legitimate companies in pretty much every industry, but the diet industry by and large is a sham IMO.  Not enough people read the microscopic print that says "results not typical" when looking at ads and commercials touting how someone took a pill and lost 50 pounds.  Amazing that these companies are allowed to stay in business.   
Well said, Beach! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2007, 12:34:25 PM »
Well said, Beach! 

Thank you sir.   :)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2007, 12:37:17 PM »
Hillary will do whatever the polls tell her to do. she wants the presidency so she can be called President clinton. she only wants the title, she has no real desire to change the poltical system, of to make any difference in the world.

i would say that out of all thefront runners, only Obama, Biden, and Thompson actually desire the presidency because they want to make a change, and believe they can do a better job at the job than anyone else.

and out of those men,  OBAMA is the only one who is truly objective on EVERY issue. Sure, biden wwould be great because of his foreign affairs experience and wisdom. he could do a great job cleaning up the iraq mess. and sure, thompson would be the one most likely to protect americas economic liberties. But Obama is very intelligent and open minded, and empathizes with every detail, fact, possibilty, and person with potential to be effected by any policy or legislation that he is dealing with.

d[-_-]b actin all cool