Author Topic: If steroids makes you crazy, which crazy posters on Getbig you suspect juice?  (Read 3307 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i'd say kiwiol definitely is juiced to the grills, considering the shit he is posting

Z

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Rooster

JasonH

• Getbig V
It's not difficult to talk shit and sound like a complete twat on Getbig.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
It was bound to happen Benoit:Tee Shirt

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
It was bound to happen Benoit:Tee Shirt

Thats terrible

JasonH

• Getbig V
Shit - Benoit's got a massive forehead - I can't believe I didn't notice it before. Some serious GH abuse there.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Thats terrible

Crazy isn't it.  He was destined to do it

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
One ugly MO-FO

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I suspect all those who meltdown in epic proportions here on gb to have used/are using steroids.
Q

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
i'd say kiwiol definitely is juiced to the grills, considering the shit he is posting

Hahahahaha OK 'Bluto' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who tells passing musclebear motorists that you'll give them free blow jobs every hour if they give you a lift, but don't tell them you travel cross-country 365 days a year to get your protein straight off the tap. Hahahahaha gayer than Win Vista

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Kiwi, you are just insisting on taking the term "musclebear" and making it derogatory aren't you,? Its  almost a mission if you ask me.

Haven't  your people done enough to us for 2000 years?, now you have to try to diminish and degrade our more recent cultural creative verbiage. Whats up with that?

Is there a term for short bald headed Indians that you are fond of, I will be sure to turn it derogatory. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Kiwi, you are just insisting on taking the term "musclebear" and making it derogatory aren't you,? Its  almost a mission if you ask me.

Haven't  your people done enough to us for 2000 years?, now you have to try to diminish and degrade our more recent cultural creative verbiage. Whats up with that?

Is there a term for short bald headed Indians that you are fond of, I will be sure to turn it derogatory. ;D

Calm down tiger. Stop being so over-protective of bears ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Haven't  your people done enough to us for 2000 years?

???

davidpaul

• Getbig V
???

Hes talking about the people of Atlantis.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
???

that was in reference to straight people in general....well maybe not 2000, maybe 1,990 years, I suppose there were times when you guys were too preoccupied by locusts, famines and natural disasters to bother with us.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

that was in reference to straight people in general....well maybe not 2000, maybe 1,990 years, I suppose there were times when you guys were too preoccupied by locusts, famines and natural disasters to bother with us.

I always laugh at people who are anti-gay or find it a perversion when it is normal and as natural as anything can be.  It really highlights the poor level of thinking, lack of intelligence and the sad, social development or lack thereof that plagues these rotten people.

A lot of the time they put on gay hating front to detract from their own personal sexual preference.  Usually the most adamant are the most ashamed of themselves.  They should embrace their secret.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Mate, calling someone 'gay' and laughing at it is the most retarded thing someone can do, which is why I do it - I don't exactly post in Getbig with the aim of being myself - it's just a sarcastic character

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Mate, calling someone 'gay' and laughing at it is the most retarded thing someone can do, which is why I do it - I don't exactly post in Getbig with the aim of being myself - it's just a sarcastic character
So you are ready to embrace your homosexuality?

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
You know, a couple centuries ago, only the most bad ass people of society were homosexuals. Used to be pretty damn hardcore, then people went and gayed it up.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
So you are ready to embrace your homosexuality?

Sorry dude, but I'm 100% straight.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys willing to push your tonsils in if you shop around. Good luck ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V

I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys willing to push your tonsils in if you shop around. Good luck ;D

you are so obviously homosexual kiwiol

that it seeps from your every post
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You know, a couple centuries ago, only the most bad ass people of society were homosexuals. Used to be pretty damn hardcore, then people went and gayed it up.
I`d say religion ruined it.  Blame Constantine for using Christianity as a unifying tool.  Once the wedge of Judeo-Christian doctrine was hammered in society and driven in ever so deep over decades, the hard wood of a secular and intelligent society split and fell so to speak which in turn ushered in mindless bigotry and rabid persecution of a once enlightened civilization.

Suprisingly Centuries later we still are cleaning up this mess with very slow progress.  The god of Abraham and all of its branches has been worse for civilization and the planet than any plague, war or famine in human history.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Why do you clairfy your sexual preference in percentages?  How does one do that?  AT what point were you 85 percent gay?  Were you 35 percent gay last year?

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
I`d say religion ruined it.  Blame Constantine for using Christianity as a unifying tool.  Once the wedge of Judeo-Christian doctrine was hammered in society and driven in ever so deep over decades, the hard wood of a secular and intelligent society split and fell so to speak which in turn ushered in mindless bigotry and rabid persecution of a once enlightened civilization.

Suprisingly Centuries later we still are cleaning up this mess with very slow progress.  The god of Abraham and all of its branches has been worse for civilization and the planet than any plague, war or famine in human history.
Well, I wouldn't exactly agree with that. Doubtless religion has played a part, but homophobia has a tendency to strike people much deeper than religion. Most people who hate gays won't even say it's because of their religion, usually they won't even make a good argument for why they hate them. We have plenty of gay bashing next to religion bashing on this board alone. People just enjoy hating anything that's different from themselves.