Author Topic: links for igf1 use  (Read 2676 times)

rifat

• Getbig II
links for igf1 use
« on: June 30, 2007, 08:42:54 AM »
can someone please post some good links for me regarding useage,doses,combinations,sides of igf1?
Thanks!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: links for igf1 use
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 11:15:21 AM »
Has anyone got user experience/feedback?

Like how/where, how often you were administering, etc?

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »
as of now im on pct, using hgh and igf  until the next cycle. will continue to run for about a year.

Current dose is hgh 5iu pwo i.m. and about ten minutes later i'll hit  50mcg igf i.m. on muscles trained. So far strength has stayed and leaning out alot, but i would give more credit to the cardio and diet. just running this and hope i'll see the results next winter.

hgh converts to igf by the liver so i would suggest to run some growth along side the igf. The added igf is just an extra boost.

peptides are for the long haul.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 06:54:05 AM »
Team Biohazard UK

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:48:15 AM »

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 12:39:51 PM »
yes hooker it is Pauls old site, now ran by one of his close friends and still going strong :o ;)
Team Biohazard UK

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 01:45:16 PM »
yes hooker it is Pauls old site, now ran by one of his close friends and still going strong :o ;)

Yeah...they trash the hell out of me over there, and attack my credentials/credibility...which is...ironic, to say the least.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 05:07:44 AM »
Yes but not the only ones to have a pop as you would see links to some USA sites,we have had Mick Hart join the board to add his view on the world of gear and supps, as his methods were being trashed.......he got his points over and added to the board..so cant say i'm aware of any issues with you ,just people take some convincing, you may have some disbelievers so add your own defense..........we all believe in walking the walk before talking the talk.......

The mind is like a parachute,it works best when open
Team Biohazard UK

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 07:03:14 AM »
Yes but not the only ones to have a pop as you would see links to some USA sites,we have had Mick Hart join the board to add his view on the world of gear and supps, as his methods were being trashed.......he got his points over and added to the board..so cant say i'm aware of any issues with you ,just people take some convincing, you may have some disbelievers so add your own defense..........we all believe in walking the walk before talking the talk.......

The mind is like a parachute,it works best when open

If you search for my name there, there's really nothing positive at all about me...it's all attacks.

Unfortunately, and this isn't a slam against that board or anything like that...unfortunately, that site isn't big enough to justify my defending myself there. It's got very few members, and I make it a policy to not defend myself on every site every time someone has something negative to say. If I did, it would be a full time job. Suffice to say all the major site owners I've written for (T-Nation, MesoRx, EliteFitness, Steroid.com, Isteroids, etc...) have been provided with my credentials, as has the host of the radio show I've been on,  and those people are satisfied that they are what I've claimed them to be. That's why on every one of those sites, you won't see the the unsubstantiated attacks on me that you see on the little boards.

I took care of it once, on those sites, with the owners...but I can't bother with all the little sites that perpetuate rumours about me, because it's not profitable (not worth my time, in a professional sense).

So I mean...it's kind of a discredit to any site that perpetuates those rumours about me, when every major site has already discarded them as fabrication.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 06:01:07 AM »
Again apologies for that, but there are links to US sites who have a problem with you so its not all personal. We have 2500 members who are interested in improving there physiques,not as many as some but enough to keep the board personal. Pauls methods and techniques set us in motion and most of them are still what everyone does now.Since Dan and Pauls deaths there are alot of gurus about ,so scepticism is all part of the game now.........results speak louder than words for any methods people employ.

don't try and be a great man, be a man and let history decide

Team Biohazard UK

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 11:43:13 AM »
.Since Dan and Pauls deaths there are alot of gurus about

Gurus?

I don't know if there's been a lot of Guru's around; and certainly, I don't know too many people who would put Borreson in that category on this side of the pond, or outside of his own board...zero, in fact, since Nelson Montana and T-Nation exposed him.

As for "gurus"...if we're talking about Duchaine - Level guys, then you need someone who has actually written a book on steroids, as well as articles, and most likely someone who has also developed some nutritional supps.

Personally, I don't consider unpublished amateurs on the internet to be gurus, nor do any of my colleagues, I think. So I disagree with the idea that there's a lot of gurus around now...

In the "real" guru category:

I think L.Rea is good, and has a lot of practical and useful advice. Pat Arnold is good for chemistry and chemical stuff (and probably has some good supps, but I've never tried them), and Bill is probably up there in most people's opinions, as is Manfred Bachman (World Anabolic Review, and Lipo-6 developer...real name:  JENS INGENOHL ).

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 04:11:27 AM »
Gurus?

I don't know if there's been a lot of Guru's around; and certainly, I don't know too many people who would put Borreson in that category on this side of the pond, or outside of his own board...zero, in fact, since Nelson Montana and T-Nation exposed him
http://www.biohazardforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=6231&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0as said before there are always 2 sides to a story

As for "gurus"...if we're talking about Duchaine - Level guys, then you need someone who has actually written a book on steroids, as well as articles, and most likely someone who has also developed some nutritional supps.   

Personally, I don't consider unpublished amateurs on the internet to be gurus, nor do any of my colleagues, I think. So I disagree with the idea that there's a lot of gurus around now...

So you know that Paul set up Chemical Warfare...now CNP......you know he published a few books....and set up BIOHAZARD and developed his own supplements moving away from the creatine and whey was everything bandwagon and up setting a few along the way.....he was smarted than most and he tried all his stuff before passing comment.The real Guru catergory are the ones who walk the walk and talk the talk not those who are keyboard hero's.You have a problem with this i can see so sorry you take evrything so personal but you know of the board so obviously not that small as there are thousands of similar ones.............

In the "real" guru category:

I think L.Rea is good, and has a lot of practical and useful advice. Pat Arnold is good for chemistry and chemical stuff (and probably has some good supps, but I've never tried them), and Bill is probably up there in most people's opinions, as is Manfred Bachman (World Anabolic Review, and Lipo-6 developer...real name:  JENS INGENOHL ).

If You ain't living on the edge your taking up to much room ;D
Team Biohazard UK

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 04:40:32 AM »

So you know that Paul set up Chemical Warfare...now CNP......you know he published a few books....and set up BIOHAZARD and developed his own supplements moving away from the creatine and whey was everything bandwagon and up setting a few along the way.....he was smarted than most and he tried all his stuff before passing comment.The real Guru catergory are the ones who walk the walk and talk the talk not those who are keyboard hero's.You have a problem with this i can see so sorry you take evrything so personal but you know of the board so obviously not that small as there are thousands of similar ones.............

I don't know about all that.

And I only know about the board from your posting it earlier in this thread.

I'm not taking this personally, I'm just saying that here, and really on most major sites, PB is just considered a fraud. I'm friends with 2 people who interviewed him (Meuller and Montana) and they basically said he was full of shit...as does a ton of articles and such. I just...I'm not taking this personally (nothing to do with me really), but I'm saying that pretty much nobody in America considers him a "guru"...just pretty much a fraud and a liar who died of an overdose.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
Team Biohazard UK

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 11:50:54 PM »
I don't know about all that.

And I only know about the board from your posting it earlier in this thread.

I'm not taking this personally, I'm just saying that here, and really on most major sites, PB is just considered a fraud. I'm friends with 2 people who interviewed him (Meuller and Montana) and they basically said he was full of shit...as does a ton of articles and such. I just...I'm not taking this personally (nothing to do with me really), but I'm saying that pretty much nobody in America considers him a "guru"...just pretty much a fraud and a liar who died of an overdose.

PB Is a fraud ??.........how about the intel on you my friend !!.  www.biohazardforums.com/showthread.php?p=73818#post73818
Biohazard has some very good supplements / reputation etc................

Do you have your own supplement company / athletes on said suplements ??.

Why are so many people ( this side of the pond and your side ) calling you out ??.

Read some of my posts on Bio, i have an intellect, but i do not claim to be a one eyed king in the land of the blind.
Unlike some people who feed of the ignorance of others !!...........

PT -- AUS -- Nós somos todos os unbelivers -- Minha beleza.
Growth/noob loves me

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 11:48:48 AM »
thanks PT and i believe Steroids.com have views on this also........ahhhhh to be popular, the lengths some people will go to..
Team Biohazard UK

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2007, 05:58:58 PM »
PB Is a fraud ??.........how about the intel on you my friend !!. 

And that post has been shown to be a fraud everywhere on the 'net. Every major site (Steroid.com, T-Nation, Elitefitness.com, Bodybuilding.com, Mesorx.com) has received copies of my credentials, and verified them.  Hell, I'll send my credentials to mods here too, if you want.

That's why those sites all back me up, and don't allow the post you just linked to to be reposted. It's total lies, and unfounded B.S.

As for Paul, his "credentials" have already been exposed here, and on every site on the 'net. It's funny that the Biohazard forums still live in the lie that he accomplished anything, when Meuller, Montana, etc...all the people who ever interviewed him went back and said his credentials didn't check out.

Why do you think that the owners of every major site back me up? It's because ALL of my credentials have been checked and verified.

Do you have your own supplement company / athletes on said suplements ??.

Yes. I own my own product line of supplements. Currently they are produced by Protein Factory, and my first two products are #1 and #3 for the company, in total units sold per month.

They basically outsell everything PB had in his line, and my books outsell his by about 10 to 1 at a minimum.

Thanks for asking.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
as of now im on pct, using hgh and igf  until the next cycle. will continue to run for about a year.

Current dose is hgh 5iu pwo i.m. and about ten minutes later i'll hit  50mcg igf i.m. on muscles trained. So far strength has stayed and leaning out alot, but i would give more credit to the cardio and diet. just running this and hope i'll see the results next winter.

hgh converts to igf by the liver so i would suggest to run some growth along side the igf. The added igf is just an extra boost.

peptides are for the long haul.

Haven't used IGF yet but from my readings it is basically the essence of GH.  The part which makes GH works.  The main reason to use it is to grow new muscle cells which mature months later for you.  Looks like dosing is 20mcg - 40mcg PWO on the conservative side with up to 100mcg PWO on the extreme side.  If you get get the Long R3 IGF as it is cheaper and takes longer to break down by the body...supposedly gives better results.  Seems like it is smart to use at low amounts because of the growing new muscle cells.  Oh, taking too much will allow it to stay in the body too long and COULD grow the intestines.  Cycle is 4-5 weeks max as the receptors downgrade after this peroid of time. Won't shut your nuts down either so can be used after roid cycle to retain gains.

Anyone actually use this stuff?  Thoughts?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 11:15:06 AM »
And that post has been shown to be a fraud everywhere on the 'net. Every major site (Steroid.com, T-Nation, Elitefitness.com, Bodybuilding.com, Mesorx.com) has received copies of my credentials, and verified them.  Hell, I'll send my credentials to mods here too, if you want.

That's why those sites all back me up, and don't allow the post you just linked to to be reposted. It's total lies, and unfounded B.S.

As for Paul, his "credentials" have already been exposed here, and on every site on the 'net. It's funny that the Biohazard forums still live in the lie that he accomplished anything, when Meuller, Montana, etc...all the people who ever interviewed him went back and said his credentials didn't check out.

Why do you think that the owners of every major site back me up? It's because ALL of my credentials have been checked and verified.

Yes. I own my own product line of supplements. Currently they are produced by Protein Factory, and my first two products are #1 and #3 for the company, in total units sold per month.

They basically outsell everything PB had in his line, and my books outsell his by about 10 to 1 at a minimum.

Thanks for asking.

Show me some links to where you have been vindicated !! nulius in verba, meu amigo...................( words alone -  ARE NOTHING, my friend !! ).

How about some pic’s of these athletes you have trained ??.

Ever seen pic’s of some of the team Biohazard lads ???, man, some big guys on our team !!, LOLZ.............

Why do some of your products ( that are just Herbs, nothing more ) have names to make them sound like they are AAS ??.
Taking cash from the ignorant - springs to mind here !!.............

PB - walked the walk !!, you seem to be nothing more than hot air !!!!!!!!!.
How about some pic’s of your physique - BIG MAN ??.

You talk a lot of fancy shit, but how about putting your money where your mouth is !?!?!?!?!?!....................

I for one am not convinced by your TALK  !!! show me some proof, or shut the fuck up !!!!!.

Selling volume means nothing when you are selling over priced shit..............

PT -- AUS.

Growth/noob loves me

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 06:05:14 AM »
Show me some links to where you have been vindicated !! nulius in verba, meu amigo...................( words alone -  ARE NOTHING, my friend !! ).

How about some pic’s of these athletes you have trained ??.

Ever seen pic’s of some of the team Biohazard lads ???, man, some big guys on our team !!, LOLZ.............

Why do some of your products ( that are just Herbs, nothing more ) have names to make them sound like they are AAS ??.
Taking cash from the ignorant - springs to mind here !!.............

PB - walked the walk !!, you seem to be nothing more than hot air !!!!!!!!!.
How about some pic’s of your physique - BIG MAN ??.

1. The fact that I'm still employed by literally every major steroid site on the 'net seems to indicate I've been vindicated, doesn't it?
2. My pic is in my avatar. I'm not a bodybuilder. Here, on this site, we've been through this several times. Nobody cares that I'm not a bodybuilder.
3. My products (MyoGenX and CyoGenX) don't sound like steroids at all. What are you talking about?
4. As for athletes I've trained, that's confidential. You need to understand that association with my name is not good for people's careers, even if my training/consulting services are.

If you want to see what top names in the industry have endorsed me, check out my site.