Author Topic: not to be GAY but this is the SICKEST natural PHYSIQUE EVER  (Read 5892 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: not to be GAY but this is the SICKEST natural PHYSIQUE EVER
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2007, 10:01:39 PM »
.this is best natural

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2007, 10:02:27 PM »

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2007, 10:16:24 PM »
Does that Ulysses Jr. guy still compete?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2007, 10:20:58 PM »
I have no Idea who your mate is Danielson so I'm hoping that Daddywaddy beats him 8). Nothing against your mate but i don't really like the idea of ring-ins taking all the top spots :). If that happens it will end up like the MD one that was crap ::).

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2007, 10:48:40 PM »
I have no Idea who your mate is Danielson so I'm hoping that Daddywaddy beats him 8). Nothing against your mate but i don't really like the idea of ring-ins taking all the top spots :). If that happens it will end up like the MD one that was crap ::).

Obviously no one wants "the new guy" to win. I would feel the same way if I were you, obviously most people would rather have a regular like DW or Alexxx win it all. However, rules are set in place for a reason and if they are followed then may the best man win. I realize that all the suspense is taken out of the contest this year, or at least they will be soon when Meatusheadus posts his current pics and everyone sees exactly how far ahead he is of the competition, but second place is still wide open :)
E

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2007, 11:33:44 PM »
this thread is fucking gay
yes it is to much gay hype here lately
TEAM WOLF

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2007, 11:51:33 PM »
230 pounds eating carbs every hour and fats in the morning because they digest slow and give me energy in the late afternoon. if i eat fats at night ill have energy while i sleep and i dont need that

you see food digests, then goes to energy. if its not used , its stored as fat

the going rate for me is about 30 grams of carbs per hour without doing anything, i still try to keep this rate of food while cranking out cardio, pushups, kicking, running ect.

what is ect?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2007, 01:01:10 AM »
Obviously no one wants "the new guy" to win. I would feel the same way if I were you, obviously most people would rather have a regular like DW or Alexxx win it all. However, rules are set in place for a reason and if they are followed then may the best man win. I realize that all the suspense is taken out of the contest this year, or at least they will be soon when Meatusheadus posts his current pics and everyone sees exactly how far ahead he is of the competition, but second place is still wide open :)

Cheers for a classy response Danielson 8), but i still hope your mate goes down ;D.