Author Topic: tren:fat loss and sleeplessness  (Read 2469 times)

rifat

• Getbig II
tren:fat loss and sleeplessness
« on: June 30, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
I īm on 100 mg tren ace ed and 100 mg test prop ed.since 5 weeks.
Two questions:
Do you believe that tren is an active fat loss agent(since itīs supposed to bind directly to the androgen receptor in the fat cells)?
How exactly does tren cause insomnia(it takes me up to 3 hours to be able to sleep,even with a ton of Xanax and Rohypnol)
What are the strongest sleeping pills out there?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: tren:fat loss and sleeplessness
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 04:59:38 PM »
I īm on 100 mg tren ace ed and 100 mg test prop ed.since 5 weeks.
Two questions:
Do you believe that tren is an active fat loss agent(since itīs supposed to bind directly to the androgen receptor in the fat cells)?
How exactly does tren cause insomnia(it takes me up to 3 hours to be able to sleep,even with a ton of Xanax and Rohypnol)

Man you are on 2 of the strongest. Back it off NOW or you gona be SO SO sorry. Want to feel your body Rev to the redLine uncontrolably for days, keep on that sleep stack. Danger.

YOur CNS is reved on the steroids. Can make it hard to sleep. Might want to go EOD. How'z the gains on it?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 05:06:30 PM »
Xanex...rohypnol? what the hell are you doing man... Like trab siad, eod is fine for that cycle. That is my favorite combo and your taking double of what i did, not to mention the date rape drugs you are taking. Stop taking those and start an eod. Thats my two cents. For sleep trouble try something natural like melatonin, gaba, or valerian root.
-

rifat

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
Well,Iīm not a rookie,I did heavier cycles in the past;the gains were 35 pounds in 4 weeks,but before I didnīt train for 2 months.
My diet is good,cardio 6 hours a week,I wanna know your opinion if tren is really the only steroid that actively burns fat as some say.
Also tren is the only steroid that causes insomnia for me,there must be a special mechanism how it works.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 06:21:48 PM »
Lots of em can make it hard to sleep. What ya put down the mouth is more fat comp related.
Tren has a rep for "Hardness". Dont hold water is prolly the deal.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 08:11:18 PM »
yea if your looking for any tricks to fall asleep ain't' nothing IMO going to make like if you were off the drug.. just my take on it, when on tren just go for the ride and hope u make the best of it. As for fatloss cardio,diet is where i would be placing my focus on. the tren is just icing on the cake you won't be having anytime soon.

when i was on tren i would pop about four Tylenol PMS at times to go to bed. one of the reasons why i couldn't wait for the eighth week to come! later down the road your body will let u know the harm u have done to your body, so take care of it.

MaxG

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 07:32:05 AM »
This is such an easy solution.... it is called MELATONIN.  Stay away from any sleeping meds. Even Tylenol PM. You have enough stress on your body. Melatonin is awesome and natural. You will get amazing rest. Maybe a few crazy dreams... but.. I think you can handle that.

Just start off at 1 tab (3mg) before bed. On big cycles I have used up to 2 tabs before bed and I was all set.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 08:17:51 AM »
This is such an easy solution.... it is called MELATONIN.  Stay away from any sleeping meds. Even Tylenol PM. You have enough stress on your body. Melatonin is awesome and natural. You will get amazing rest. Maybe a few crazy dreams... but.. I think you can handle that.

Just start off at 1 tab (3mg) before bed. On big cycles I have used up to 2 tabs before bed and I was all set.

Ilike this ocasionaly, but it dont seem to work for me more than 1 day in a row. THe dreams are Real Trippy.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 08:34:21 AM »
agree with trab, with the use of any drugs don't expect to somehow get the benefits of it without the sides. Just not going to happen, you want to smoke Maryjane and not get the dry mouth or the munchies?  I tried Melatonin worked for a while,ZMA's loved the dreams, but for natural Valerian root worked the best.

i live in a  hispanic neighborhood  so i would just pick some up at the meat market, they sell them whole and just chewed up a piece or would make a tea with some CHAMOMILE. it took a while to kick in

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »
Rifat, if it makes you feel any better, I always deal with a little bit of insomnia when on cycle...it doesn't matter what I'm taking. Now if I'm dieting, it's not as bad because I'm so freakin tired, but it's still something I have to deal with. Like everyones said, be careful with the sleep meds...you do not want to get addicted to these. I got severely hooked on these a while back and that is a mess...it took forever to get back to normal. Now days, if I have trouble sleeping I'll take a little Sominex, but I try to keep this as minimal as I can. One more thing, watch your caffeine intake, especially later in the day...this can effect you a lot.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »

Tren is a highly androgenic/anabolic steroid that has the added benefit of increasing fatloss and density in the physique. 

I don't know why it tends to harden up more than other AAS, and until more study is done on Tren, we might never know the exact reason.

Tren doesn't cause insomnia in everyone, hence, there's no explanation as to why.  It's your genetics and how the drug interacts with your body.

For sleeping, I'd suggest some Clonidine, .3MG before bedtime.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 11:33:32 AM »
Sominex = benadryl

Diphenhidramine hcl  25 mg per pill unless max strength then usually 50 mg a pill. Knocks me out cold

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 12:07:09 PM »
Sominex = benadryl

Diphenhidramine hcl  25 mg per pill unless max strength then usually 50 mg a pill. Knocks me out cold

Yup, cheap and readily available. Another is chlorpheniramine maleate (antihistamine)
Clondine works well but gives me a splittin headache next day.
Cyclobenxaprine, muscle relaxant, again migraine mtl for me, but top shelf knockout. Vulnerable to muscle pulls for a day or so to.
Valium is king for restorative sleep/ muscle spasm, but use only occasionally. Playin w/ fire if ya get in too deep.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »
Yup, cheap and readily available. Another is chlorpheniramine maleate (antihistamine)
Clondine works well but gives me a splittin headache next day.
Cyclobenxaprine, muscle relaxant, again migraine mtl for me, but top shelf knockout. Vulnerable to muscle pulls for a day or so to.
Valium is king for restorative sleep/ muscle spasm, but use only occasionally. Playin w/ fire if ya get in too deep.

Yes, most of those have negatives sides, which is why I prefer the Clonidine.

Flexeril leaves the muscles susceptible to injury the next day so it's best taken during a weekend when no training will be attempted.

Valium can have a hangover effect the next day too.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 12:28:56 PM »
Yes, most of those have negatives sides, which is why I prefer the Clonidine.

Flexeril leaves the muscles susceptible to injury the next day so it's best taken during a weekend when no training will be attempted.

Valium can have a hangover effect the next day too.

DIV

All gets to be individual too, diazapam (valium) is a great recovery aid 4 me, No hangover, No mushy muscles next day, straight back at heavy work... But anyone w/  1/2 a brain knows better'n get a roll going on Val.

Skelaxin is another muscle relaxant thats usefull here. But it also leave me mushy and begging for injury from
heavy work. The doc is pretty free w/ that one though.

this stuff is all once in awhile only IMO.

conan1071

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
TRY CALMS FORTE, ITS AVAILABLE AT VITAMIN SHOPPE AND MAGNESIUM, BOTH ALL NATURAL AND WILL PUT YOU TO SLEEP ASAP

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 09:35:05 AM »
Love test tren currently on Tren Ace 100 mgs everyday and 1000mgs test enthanate a week.  You need to keep you test significantly higher than the Tren to avoid sides.  Halfway through my cycle no problems.  Sometimes some sleep issues but not bad