Author Topic: All schmoes with 40"+ waists, please vacate. That means you Pumphard and co.  (Read 13942 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
It's obvious you clowns haven't stepped foot in a gym ever and that your biggest workout involves curling that 13th donut to your face, so it's only fitting that you stop spending 14 hours a day on your computers and go outside. This means you, Pumpmeharder, antcraw, special "schmoe" Ed and all other yahoos that belong in aerobics class burning that waist under 40". Hop to, chop chop, make it happen.

Fury

• Getbig V
Bump for the schmoes of Getbig!!!!!

Without the guys that don't work out and spend hours on this site validating their existences, this site wouldn't exist! Here's to you, might schoemen!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Bump for the schmoes of Getbig!!!!!

Without the guys that don't work out and spend hours on this site validating their existences, this site wouldn't exist! Here's to you, might schoemen!
If it'll make you happy, I'll post on your thread, since you had to reply to it since nobody else did.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
If it'll make you happy, I'll post on your thread, since you had to reply to it since nobody else did.
it was directed towards you, your name is in the title.
How many times did you click the thread, then close it, then open it again gritting your teeth and calling in your little sister to ask her for advice?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
 ??? Squadfather has to leave the building?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
How many times did you click the thread, then close it, then open it again gritting your teeth and calling in your little sister to ask her for advice?

hahahahhahaha  I owned pumphard so bad last night, he offered to meet me anywhere

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
hahahahhahaha  I owned pumphard so bad last night, he offered to meet me anywhere
careful where you agree to meet him HB, it may be a setup into one of his famous "bath houses" he's always going on about. I've heard rumors of many homosexual happenings around those places :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
hahaha yes better step into the gym and start working out guys! and you can have guns like this !!!

needless to say berzerkfury is an ANIMAL in the gym!!
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V

;D
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You guys are just like little broads, its cracking me up.  You first issue the challenge,

" HAHAHAHHAAHHA anger induced meltdown.  I'll step up Mr. Hardcore.  name the place and time   

grrrrrrrr!!!"

Then when I accept, and I tell you the time and place, your reply is that you "owned me".

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
You guys are just like little broads, its cracking me up.  You first issue the challenge,

" HAHAHAHHAAHHA anger induced meltdown.  I'll step up Mr. Hardcore.  name the place and time   

grrrrrrrr!!!"

Then when I accept, and I tell you the time and place, your reply is that you "owned me".

you never said the time and place you overdue abortion

bigmc

• Getbig V

grrrrrrrr!!!"

meltdown

should know better melt down
T

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
meltdown

should know better melt down

Bigmc demonstrating his full repertoire of posting skill here ahahahha

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigmc

• Getbig V
Bigmc demonstrating his full repertoire of posting skill here ahahahha

ta ta

your maaaaaaaaaaa demonstrating his full range of stalking skills here

f u
T

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahaha, Havenbull, watch out. Pumphard has 21" arms while simultaneously logging no less than 14 hours a day on this site!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
your maaaaaaaaaaa demonstrating his full range of stalking skills here

f u

Whenever I've destroyed you it always ends up with, "stalker".

Get a new linesonGinge

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I replied on the thread that you challenged me, did you happen to miss it?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, Havenbull, watch out. Pumphard has 21" arms while simultaneously logging no less than 14 hours a day on this site!
how was the Lambda Lambda Lambda party?  If your already up. it probably wasn't that memorable

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Hahahahaha this thread's awesome!

Fury

• Getbig V
how was the Lambda Lambda Lambda party?  If your already up. it probably wasn't that memorable

Your insults are worse than that sloppy blowjob your wife gave me last night. She does make a great gagging noise when she tries to deep throat it, though.

By the way, I'm shocked. Took you almost 20 mins to reply to my post this time. Better step it up, clown.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Your insults are worse than that sloppy blowjob your wife gave me last night. She does make a great gagging noise when she tries to deep throat it, though.

Are you saying it's about time 'pumphard' taught her a thing or 2 about giving proper head, BF? ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
Are you saying it's about time 'pumphard' taught her a thing or 2 about giving proper head, BF? ;D

hahaha, I'm surprised he didn't give her pointers when she brought home random colored guy #456 from the bar last night.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

By the way, I'm shocked. Took you almost 20 mins to reply to my post this time. Better step it up, clown.
you wouldn't like my wife, she's a girl.......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
look who popped up, the little troll

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, I'm surprised he didn't give her pointers when she brought home random colored guy #456 from the bar last night.
at least she got some action last night, which is not much I can say about you....