Author Topic: Martinez pics taken today - update - yesterday  (Read 7991 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Re: Martinez pics taken today
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2007, 10:13:24 PM »
1.) martinez is #2 this year.  #1 next year for sure.  
2.) any dude who walks around talking about how hard and tough they are is, 99.99999% of the time, a big pussy coward, doesnt know how to fight and is all talk and show.  any dude who posts online how tough they are is just a fat out of shape joke.  
hope that helps.  
F

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »
nobody ever posted anything about how tough they are.................and Im sorry but victor martinez has a long way to go...........he won the arnold but there were hardly any bigtime guys in the arnold, dexter jackson was his only competition.  throw guys like cormier, leverone, jay  and ronnie in there and he isnt even gonna make top 5.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »
hey I just keep it real, I dont try to act black or anything, just because i am bald does that make me a skinhead................ ......yeah some people have thought I am skinhead, but that is a stereotype, do you let stereotypes rule your mind.................... ..either way, I am unique and living my life the best I can.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2007, 10:20:57 PM »
bro theres some crazy stuff that goes on in the streets of LA, and let me tell you my friend it is not an act.................its some real shit out here in cali bro, respect goes a long way.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »
hey I just keep it real, I dont try to act black or anything, just because i am bald does that make me a skinhead................ ......yeah some people have thought I am skinhead, but that is a stereotype, do you let stereotypes rule your mind.................... ..either way, I am unique and living my life the best I can.
you are a white guy with a shaved head, wearing a wife beater and you live at florence and normandie for 8 years? those negros would have killed your ass so fast you still wouldn't know you were dead
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2007, 10:22:45 PM »
Awesome training pics, Kris!!

Worst calves in bodybuilding for a top 10 competitor. PERIOD. Otherwise his physique is flawless.

That said, he will NEVER be Mr Olympia. Mr Olympia equals NO visible weaknesses.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »
bro, my ex's cousin has been in the 60s crips for over 30 years, Im friends with many 8tre gangsters, bro Im respected in the hood...............the last thing I wanted to do was make enemies, then yeah I would have got my ass beat.........I got a gun pulled on me many times..............bro come to LA and I will roll you to every hood, from venice to compton. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »
bro I use to train at black diamond, thats where mike christian started, its on crenshaw and 54th, I lived off florence for years, worked at the first ever magic johnson starbucks when I was 21.......one time I had a guy say to me, brother any white guy who walked through the hood with a wife beater would get beat down, but your so swole you get respect................. ask anyone who really knows me, they will tell you that Im loved in the hood by all the people who know me.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2007, 10:30:28 PM »
I guess you guys dont know how relly cool of a person I am..............I can roll through any hood and hang smokin whatever, I got it like that.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2007, 10:31:28 PM »
I guess you guys dont know how relly cool of a person I am..............I can roll through any hood and hang smokin whatever, I got it like that.
90210?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »
no 90047 garreth look it up on your thomas guide smartazz.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2007, 10:35:20 PM »
bro I use to train at black diamond, thats where mike christian started, its on crenshaw and 54th, I lived off florence for years, worked at the first ever magic johnson starbucks when I was 21.......one time I had a guy say to me, brother any white guy who walked through the hood with a wife beater would get beat down, but your so swole you get respect................. ask anyone who really knows me, they will tell you that Im loved in the hood by all the people who know me.
except the homies at golds gym ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2007, 10:36:39 PM »
no I dont hang in boyle heights, I use to go to college over at cal-state LA which is on the other side of boyle heights.........I live in venice now, but stuck to the south central hoods mostly..........

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
no 90047 garreth look it up on your thomas guide smartazz.
no you tool, you said:

and I'm asking if you can "roll through" 90210 and "hang smokin whatever" cuz you "got it like that"?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2007, 10:37:19 PM »
hahaha you done any acting cswol?
you kind of remind me of  that guy from Malibus Most Wanted! HAHAHHAHAA ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:43 PM »
no actullay all the homies at golds love me, when I went in there friday I talked to chris cormier, jamal, and a couple of other guys, they were glad to see me, but then they told me I had to leave, I actually went in there to talk to kingnoli, but josh the manager made me leave........but all in all do you guys really think victor is going to be able to beat the big guys.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2007, 10:40:20 PM »
I was in the pit today, did some pushups while vic was there.............I dont think he has the muscle maturity or density of ronnie.  He was pretty big, but not the caliber of ronnie.

::)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »
garreth if you were smoking what I got I think you might prefer to go to the beach, beverly hills cops are strict, most LA cops let you keep your weed, but bev hills might write a ticket, I dont have a medical card so I just do what I can.  YOur more than welcome to come down, just pm me.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2007, 10:44:10 PM »
one thing I liked about vic was.........he still had classic physique lines and his physique isnt distorted from all the drug use, he still has an aesthetic shape and can probably hold more size while still looking aesthetic.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
Im not a gimmick account, i give props where props are due
TEAM Nasser

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »
I guess you guys dont know how relly cool of a person I am..............

The kind that gets banned from Gold's for life.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2007, 12:01:53 AM »
you know Im about to get in shape again, gonna do transdermal application of tren and test prop, I want to stay natural but also want to take a lil something. 
If you had such a horrible time "withdrawing" from steroids why are you going back on? Just can't stay away huh?

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2007, 12:09:57 AM »
I bet you got along well with old tubbie Mike Ward as well, then.   ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2007, 05:24:54 AM »
Awesome physique. Big and hard, but not too hard.

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2007, 06:08:10 AM »
y did this clown get banned from the gym?