Author Topic: Martinez pics taken today - update - yesterday  (Read 7969 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Deputy Editor

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Martinez pics taken today
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
Awesome training pics, Kris!!

What the hell... he is white hahahaha

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 06:10:37 PM »
I was in the pit today, did some pushups while vic was there.............I dont think he has the muscle maturity or density of ronnie.  He was pretty big, but not the caliber of ronnie.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:31:49 PM »
I was in the pit today, did some pushups while vic was there.............I dont think he has the muscle maturity or density of ronnie.  He was pretty big, but not the caliber of ronnie.

Nobody has the density of Ronnie. Unfortunately, it ain't enough.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 06:32:07 PM »
Venice Beach . Cool.
a

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 07:13:35 PM »
#2 behind Jay this year...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 07:15:21 PM »
in that pic, he looks "big" but not huge, nothing to compare him to, but maybe he's bringing a streamlined look this year. Looks like he's in good shape though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 08:26:39 PM »
warchild, that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard...........all the real lifters and hardcores at golds love me.....................a nd by the way who and what am I stalking, since I never had a sexual relationship or was ever with anyone to stalk............I was just in golds on friday, and the manager josh cried how my ban from the gym was still in effect, although I havent been in the gym in two years, and the person who banned me isnt even around.  You should really think about what you say, stalking is a serious criminal offense, and there isnt any woman or man at golds that is worth stalking, even if you were paying.................. ...just goes to show how stupid you really are.............ohh and by the way, yeah victory did look aesthetic compared to the mass monsters, but vic just doesnt have the total package to be mr. o in my opinion.............ohh and by the way warchild, I owned everybody in golds gym..................I did talk to chris cormier and a few others while I was there, the gym sucks bigtime now.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 08:32:59 PM »
you got banned from Golds for 2 years+? 
have you seen cswol? I'd ban him from breathing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »
well according to the manager and corporate I am banned for life.............funny how people can disrespect and start shit in the gym with me, and when I address it, Im the one who gets kicked out......I never understood how a guy minding his own business, training with headphones, doesnt bother anyone, and he gets banned for life................pret ty lame act of discrimination, thats why the last manager matteo got fired.....he had an in-house trainer go up to a out-house trainer and start a fight with him, then they banned the guy............after he did nothing but refused to give into the threats and all........its a pretty bum situation over there.  I had a guy come up and take his elbow and shove it in my back, then he proceeded to get his weights, which were no where near me....and then I blew up, sad thing is, if that would have been me, I would have been arrested for assault........but that wasnt when I got banned, that was just one of the many incidents I have had there.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 08:38:50 PM »
have you seen cswol? I'd ban him from breathing.
Yeah, I saw his Youtube clip.  Pretty lame.  It sounds like he listened in on too many Cormier phone calls and changed his look.

No you mean more BLACK WOMEN then all of you............hadnt touched one of your ugly white sisters in 12 years, god it feels good to have real booty................... ....ohh yeah have you guys had a conference call with your self appointed athletes rep Garreth, and decided when to hold your "puffer fluffer gay for pay bodybuilding expo"  sponsored by 240 and anal iceman lubeth.....you idiots I think many of u suffer from comprehension due to internet hypnotism.  I own every fuckin clown to ever grace golds gym venice and Getbig.com.............. ...................What Girlymen
They owned you dude....for life.  You had to do something pretty stupid to get banned for life.
Squishy face retard

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »
no actually a trainer was throwing jokes and mocking me for 5 years, I ignored him for 4 of them, hadnt worked out in the gym for a whole 1.2 years, then when I blew up to 260 in one week he started back up with his punk dis-respect, and I had enough of it.............basically let him know I would kill his ass and beat the hell out of him.............I actually confronted him and he refused to confess, so I had to call over a pro bber who had overheard him talking shit about me several times, then he still refused to fess up, then his new client from new york tried to chime in saying, "you dont know who I am" and I basically told him whoever he thought he was I didnt give a fuck and for him to shut his bitch ass, then proceeded to continue to check the trainer.............all the while rick valente was calming me down and coming to my defense, just like charles glass had done many times.........the real lifters at golds love me, the corporate and managers hate me.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »
no actually a trainer was throwing jokes and mocking me for 5 years, I ignored him for 4 of them, hadnt worked out in the gym for a whole 1.2 years, then when I blew up to 260 in one week he started back up with his punk dis-respect, and I had enough of it.............basically let him know I would kill his ass and beat the hell out of him.............I actually confronted him and he refused to confess, so I had to call over a pro bber who had overheard him talking shit about me several times, then he still refused to fess up, then his new client from new york tried to chime in saying, "you dont know who I am" and I basically told him whoever he thought he was I didnt give a fuck and for him to shut in bitch ass, then proceeded to continue to check the trainer.............all the while rick valente was calming me down and coming to my defense, just like charles glass had done many times.........the real lifters at golds love me, the corporate and managers hate me.
hahahaha this guy has a good imagination ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 08:49:17 PM »
no actually a trainer was throwing jokes and mocking me for 5 years, I ignored him for 4 of them, hadnt worked out in the gym for a whole 1.2 years, then when I blew up to 260 in one week he started back up with his punk dis-respect, and I had enough of it.............basically let him know I would kill his ass and beat the hell out of him.............I actually confronted him and he refused to confess, so I had to call over a pro bber who had overheard him talking shit about me several times, then he still refused to fess up, then his new client from new york tried to chime in saying, "you dont know who I am" and I basically told him whoever he thought he was I didnt give a fuck and for him to shut in bitch ass, then proceeded to continue to check the trainer.............all the while rick valente was calming me down and coming to my defense, just like charles glass had done many times.........the real lifters at golds love me, the corporate and managers hate me.
Yeah, it sounds like a reason to.  So make him feel like an ass, don't threaten someone's life (which is a crime) and then expect nothing to happen.  You sound like the wigger in you is clouding your judgement.  You do know that the gang banger attitude is nothing special and will land you in jail.

How much were you in your Hardcore Leg Press vid?
Squishy face retard

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »
the guy actually left Los angeles for two weeks and flew back to florida, fearing I was going to kick the living shit out of him..........seeing how he is a 185 lb punk, he was never worth beating down.  I however checked all his clients who thought they were all that........the rest in banned history.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »
the guy actually left Los angeles for two weeks and flew back to florida, fearing I was going to kick the living shit out of him..........seeing how he is a 185 lb punk, he was never worth beating down.  I however checked all his clients who thought they were all that........the rest in banned history.
hahahaha I bet that guy slapped the taste out of your mouth and you "banned" yourself for life
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »
hahahaha I bet that guy slapped the taste out of your mouth and you "banned" yourself for life
Yea, sounds like he is a real pussy if he can't take some ribbing (which guys normally do) and he could have talked some shit back and not gotten banned.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 08:54:14 PM »
Yea, sounds like he is a real pussy if he can't take some ribbing (which guys normally do) and he could have talked some shit back and not gotten banned.
haha in his owns words, he took this guys shit for 5 years before he did anything about it, what a pussy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 08:54:29 PM »
its real frustrating at golds, a guy like me goes in there and minds his own business, and people really try hard to go out of their way to disrespect people.................o ne time matteo was asking charles glass what he should do about me, and charles said, just leave the guy alone, he doesnt bother anyone and just trains hard.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
its real frustrating at golds, a guy like me goes in there and minds his own business, and people really try hard to go out of their way to disrespect people.................o ne time matteo was asking charles glass what he should do about me, and charles said, just leave the guy alone, he doesnt bother anyone and just trains hard.

you seem like the kind of guy that looks for attention with your 'urban' style clothing and mohawk hair.  am i wrong?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 08:59:21 PM »
in the training video your nutrition advice is silly, too much food for one meal.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 08:59:26 PM »
to rib somene is one thing, but to continually disrespect someone is different.  If I ever wanted to rib someone in the gym, I would go right up to them and say it to their face................howe ver this guy I tried to ignore, you know when you ignore people they usually go away, well he kept at it, and it really pissed me off since I had not worked out or stepped foot in golds in over one year, and he thought he could keep doing the clown shit, I had enough, and confronted him, I did confront him in a calm manner but when he refused to admit what he was doing, it was even more disrespectful, so I had my buddy come over and bust his ass for not being able to man up and admit what he was doing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 09:00:07 PM »
::) I've never seen anyone go out of their way IRL, to be disrespectful of someone who did not deserve it in some way. You were an asshole to someone, and it came back to haunt you, deal with it, sissy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »
to rib somene is one thing, but to continually disrespect someone is different.  If I ever wanted to rib someone in the gym, I would go right up to them and say it to their face................howe ver this guy I tried to ignore, you know when you ignore people they usually go away, well he kept at it, and it really pissed me off since I had not worked out or stepped foot in golds in over one year, and he thought he could keep doing the clown shit, I had enough, and confronted him, I did confront him in a calm manner but when he refused to admit what he was doing, it was even more disrespectful, so I had my buddy come over and bust his ass for not being able to man up and admit what he was doing.
hahahahahahaa nice, you couldn't do it on your own, huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
t3am victor unite