Author Topic: KIWIOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1981 times)

Alex23

Just watched "Once were Warriors" again tonight...

I picture you as the youngster who gets his whole face tattoed. I dont' know why. Buffed beyond its mean, slightly crazy but still a thinker victim of his past.

DiscuNZ.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

I picture you as the youngster who gets his whole face tattoed. I dont' know why. Buffed beyond its mean, slightly crazy but still a thinker victim of his past.

DiscuNZ.

doesn't the daughter hang herself after being raped? I think I 've seen that one. maybe it was a different NZ, film?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

DiscuNZ.

Haha there's a few of my full blown Maori brethren who do tattoo their whole body / face. I myself never understood that, but whatever makes you happy I suppose :-X

The only NZ movie I like is 'In my father's den'

chaos

• Getbig V
Haha there's a few of my full blown Maori brethren who do tattoo their whole body / face. I myself never understood that, but whatever makes you happy I suppose :-X

The only NZ movie I like is 'In my father's den'
what's the one about the whales? ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
what's the one about the whales? ???

The Whale Rider. It's an OK movie and IMO a bit too hyped up.

BTW, I know it sounds like it, but there's no bestiality in that movie ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
The Whale Rider. It's an OK movie and IMO a bit too hyped up.

BTW, I know it sounds like it, but there's no bestiality in that movie ;D
is that the one the girl hangs herself in after being raped? by the uncle or the dads friend right? I don't remember ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
is that the one the girl hangs herself in after being raped? by the uncle or the dads friend right? I don't remember ::)

Uh, no :-X

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Once were warriors is a great kiwi comedy,and yup gracie strung her self up after being tickled up by her uncle bully.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Once were Warriors is set in poverty stricken Auckland..... For those that don't know Auckland is where all the low lives go to and dwell. Wellington, however, is the Riveria of the South Pacific....
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Once were Warriors is set in poverty stricken Auckland..... For those that don't know Auckland is where all the low lives go to and dwell. Wellington, however, is the Riveria of the South Pacific....

Get bent ;D

I love Welly, but it can't hang with Akl in any way mate - kinda like you and me ;D

Oh and strike what I said before - I love 'In my father's den' as much as I love Seone's Wedding and more, The worlds fastest Indian ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
you guys are too chicken to hang at auckland!!!
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
Once were warriors is a great kiwi comedy,and yup gracie strung her self up after being tickled up by her uncle bully.
ok that's the one I've seen, slut hangs herself after banging her "uncle"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
lots of giant squids wash up in new zealand

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Get bent ;D

I love Welly, but it can't hang with Akl in any way mate - kinda like you and me ;D

Oh and strike what I said before - I love 'In my father's den' as much as I love Seone's Wedding and more, The worlds fastest Indian ;D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get 'em, "my sweet milk" as you say!!!!!