Author Topic: Chaos is the V's Number 1 Bottom Boy!!!!!!!  (Read 1928 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Chaos is the V's Number 1 Bottom Boy!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »
Look who's talking , the wanna be negro ####, with the black talk......
quick question, do you have stretch marks around your mouth from sucking as many black cocks as you have? This is the reason you can't find a good guy to settle down with, get some lotion on your stretch marks and quick being a negro slut.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 06:48:48 PM »
quick question, do you have stretch marks around your mouth from sucking as many black cocks as you have? This is the reason you can't find a good guy to settle down with, get some lotion on your stretch marks and quick being a negro slut.
your the one talking like a negro, you wannabe.......does it help you get cock

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 08:27:43 PM »
your the one talking like a negro, you wannabe.......does it help you get cock

does living over a hole in the wall restaurant in a studio apartment with no A/C help you get pussy?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 08:44:00 PM »
does living over a hole in the wall restaurant in a studio apartment with no A/C help you get pussy?
psst..HB....pumphard doesn't like pussy.....in case you haven't noticed he's been obsessed with guys on getbig for weeks asking to meet us at various places so he can get manhandled, he likes it rough :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 08:45:46 PM »
psst..HB....pumphard doesn't like pussy.....in case you haven't noticed he's been obsessed with guys on getbig for weeks asking to meet us at various places so he can get manhandled, he likes it rough :-X

oh my bad, i was under the impression that pumphard likes fake vaginas strapped on around a muscle bears fat stomach

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 08:58:20 PM »
oh my bad, i was under the impression that pumphard likes fake vaginas strapped on around a muscle bears fat stomach
hahah are you saying that because pumphard has sex with fat mens bellybuttons he claims that he's not gay
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 06:25:31 AM »
Typical broads............Hey havenbull, you going to threaten me and insult my family again, and ask where I live, then back away like the bisexual that you are...............hahaha hahaah