Author Topic: Mr. Arizona 2007!!!!  (Read 9049 times)

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
Mr. Arizona 2007!!!!
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:39:09 AM »
Middleweight and Overall champion!!!!

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
Re: Mr. Arizona 2007!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:41:34 AM »
some more

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:25:05 AM »
some more...

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »
I will be dropping down to welters for the LA championships and for USA's...If I dont make welters at LA then ill be a middle but definelty welter for USA's...

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:34:06 AM »
NICE WORK !!!!
You looked incredible, fucking shredded

good luck for your next show

AWL8UP

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 11:54:25 AM »
Congrat's!  I was at the show and the pictures don't do you justice.  You looked incredible!  Good luck at the USA's

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 12:16:59 PM »
Can't wait till Adonis comes on here and tells you how you messed something up, and could have looked better with his diet, or how your abs are distended....

Take solace in the fact that your new trophies are now more than anything Adonis has ever won, or ever will win!

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 01:42:28 PM »
Can't wait till Adonis comes on here and tells you how you messed something up, and could have looked better with his diet, or how your abs are distended....

Take solace in the fact that your new trophies are now more than anything Adonis has ever won, or ever will win!

haha yeah Adonis is pwned !

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 02:47:55 PM »
Impressive!

Great work!

8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 03:12:35 PM »
congrats hutch!

the guy to your left in the first pic works out at my gym. do you know where he placed?

again congrats, and you look fantastic!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 03:17:10 PM »
Congrats on the win Hutch!

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 03:59:26 PM »
congrats hutch!

the guy to your left in the first pic works out at my gym. do you know where he placed?

again congrats, and you look fantastic!

Well the guy on the left of me in the middleweight trophy presentation pic is Jesse Lopez and he placed 3rd, a very close and could have gone either way...The guy on my left in the Overall pics is Jabar and I dont know what his overall placing was...

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 04:01:59 PM »
Thanks for all the props fellas...

It was past midnight when the overall was going on and I lost a lil conditioning...As soon as the pro pics come out ill post them up...Im sure I look much better in those...

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 04:05:43 PM »

Or for Daddywaddy to say that my face looks fat!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 04:08:34 PM »
Well the guy on the left of me in the middleweight trophy presentation pic is Jesse Lopez and he placed 3rd, a very close and could have gone either way...The guy on my left in the Overall pics is Jabar and I dont know what his overall placing was...
yeah thats his name jabar..... he's a really cool guy, and looks great too.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 06:36:29 PM »
Or for Daddywaddy to say that my face looks fat!!

That's only because you didn't smoke weed before your cardio, in order to release insulin so you can burn the fatty acids!!! :P

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »
Congratulations Hutch,well done, (the trophy is huge :o)

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
congrats HUTCH!!! I KNEW YOU'D WIN!!!  8)

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 02:53:09 AM »
U da man Hutch!!!!! F'n phenominal..........
Cam ad mi

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »
hutch what's the deal with the guy that threw a hissy fit when the overall winner was announced?

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 03:27:49 PM »
hutch what's the deal with the guy that threw a hissy fit when the overall winner was announced?

I seriously think that guy was coked out backstage...Backstage he was walking around with his pregnant gh gut telling everyone how great they were and that he though they were going to win there class...Then he went out and placed 4th in his class and all of sudden he was a total dick...So right after I was announced overall winner he starts yelling "you need to get new judges", "he only won because he sells those t-shrits"...I had a booth at the show for my company ironattitude.net that was very popular at the show and we sold a lot of shirts...So I guess he thought he would try and throw that in there, like that had anything to do with it...There was a lil controversy because the light heavy guy going in was a big favorite to win it all...And he is trained by a very well known guy here and he had a lot of fans in the crowd...But when looked at fairly it is pretty obvious why I won...He weighs 20 lbs more than me yet he was smaller, and though he was drier than me he wasnt more conditioned...He was way overdieted in my opinion...He came down from 250lbs already a very lean 10% all the way down to 196...I dont understand why he would do that...If he comes in as a heavy weight and kept some of his size then he beats me no problem...But he would have lost to any of the top 3 middleweights in the overall...

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »
Congrats Hutch you look great

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 06:25:40 PM »
I seriously think that guy was coked out backstage...Backstage he was walking around with his pregnant gh gut telling everyone how great they were and that he though they were going to win there class...Then he went out and placed 4th in his class and all of sudden he was a total dick...So right after I was announced overall winner he starts yelling "you need to get new judges", "he only won because he sells those t-shrits"...I had a booth at the show for my company ironattitude.net that was very popular at the show and we sold a lot of shirts...So I guess he thought he would try and throw that in there, like that had anything to do with it...There was a lil controversy because the light heavy guy going in was a big favorite to win it all...And he is trained by a very well known guy here and he had a lot of fans in the crowd...But when looked at fairly it is pretty obvious why I won...He weighs 20 lbs more than me yet he was smaller, and though he was drier than me he wasnt more conditioned...He was way overdieted in my opinion...He came down from 250lbs already a very lean 10% all the way down to 196...I dont understand why he would do that...If he comes in as a heavy weight and kept some of his size then he beats me no problem...But he would have lost to any of the top 3 middleweights in the overall...
yeah man the guy is a stooge.

he trains at my gym and the owner Tim told me he was so embarrassed by the way he was acting.

well I guess Milos banned him for the next 2 years.

you should of seen his gut 8 weeks ago when i saw him posing i was like wtf!

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 09:49:19 PM »
I will be dropping down to welters for the LA championships and for USA's...If I dont make welters at LA then ill be a middle but definelty welter for USA's...

LA's a good show, I won it in 84', but why drop to welters? and why the LA (a regional show) after you just won a State show qualifier? It makes no sense. BTW, good job!!

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 07:27:11 PM »
LA's a good show, I won it in 84', but why drop to welters? and why the LA (a regional show) after you just won a State show qualifier? It makes no sense. BTW, good job!!

Well my main goal is USA's as a welter...But you know how it is, you cant just walk into USA's and expect to place high...If I do the LA's first then a lot of the same judges and photographers are there and at USA's, so it is pretty much to build momentum and let people see my face...I will still be a middle for LA and I am not going to deplete hard or carb up for it...I am going to do it how I look which will be a hard tight 169-170...Then deplete hard for USA's as a welter...I dont have the thickness yet to compete in the top 5 in the middles yet, but I could place top 5 as a welter...Plus I am doing the LA because a lot of my family will be there watching that havent ever seen me compete...AZ shows get no publicity so the LA will hopefully get me a photoshoot or something, at least let people know who I am...