Author Topic: New Placebo concentrate!!!  (Read 1045 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
New Placebo concentrate!!!
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:39:12 AM »
I'm thinking of making an "all in one" supplement marketed directly at gulliable GNC warriors, to save them money and preparation time.

I need help with a product name, so far I got

"Placebus Gullibus"

"Wastik"

"Useless-on"

The ingredients will be per serving: 10g Creatine Ethel Esther, 75g of Tribulus Terrestris, 30g of Gakic concentrate, 6 tanning tablets, 10 grams of Glutamine, 1 scoop of NOS, 1 scoop of soy protein, 1/2 cup of pure cane sugar.

Any more ingredients I left out guys?  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: New Placebo concentrate!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 11:15:33 AM »
You working with TA?   

:D
:)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:23:46 PM »
Save yourself cost by putting "nothing" in it.  Afterall, it's a placebo  ;)
:

chirorhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 01:36:42 PM »
sounds like a new mesotech product, maybe you can just sell them the idea  ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 04:47:49 AM »
Save yourself cost by putting "nothing" in it.  Afterall, it's a placebo  ;)

hahaha true  ;D

Don't worry, in keeping with supplement tradition I will not actually be using the ingredients on the label in the product!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 08:36:43 AM »
Hi everybody.  Just wanted to stop by and say that this product has worked miracles for me! 

I train hard and I want to maximize my gains.  That's why I eat right and use the right supplements.  Now, I've tried a lot of supplements over the years.  There was a time when I believed all the adds I saw promising "unbelievable gains" but I was usually disappointed with the results.  Well "Wastik" isn't one of those!  I've never had gains like this!  The growth has been amazing and it just keeps on coming!  My lifting partners are all asking me what I'm doing different these days!  And I've never gotten so much attention from the ladies!!  Even just walking down the street!!

I've bought 18 cases just in case they make this stuff illegal!  With over 50mg of ObecalpTM, Refined Beluga Extract, and Dromedary Pancreatic Synthase per serve, I won't shortchange myself by working out without it!  It's the real deal!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 09:13:41 AM »
Hi everybody.  Just wanted to stop by and say that this product has worked miracles for me! 

I train hard and I want to maximize my gains.  That's why I eat right and use the right supplements.  Now, I've tried a lot of supplements over the years.  There was a time when I believed all the adds I saw promising "unbelievable gains" but I was usually disappointed with the results.  Well "Wastik" isn't one of those!  I've never had gains like this!  The growth has been amazing and it just keeps on coming!  My lifting partners are all asking me what I'm doing different these days!  And I've never gotten so much attention from the ladies!!  Even just walking down the street!!

I've bought 18 cases just in case they make this stuff illegal!  With over 50mg of ObecalpTM, Refined Beluga Extract, and Dromedary Pancreatic Synthase per serve, I won't shortchange myself by working out without it!  It's the real deal!!

hahahahahahahaha!!! classic sh**t!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 04:56:13 PM »
Here's some good names.. Plocebobol, MethoCebo, ANaCebe,

Just use sugar, ought to be easy to get FDA approval.
You can make a whole product line.

Just starve your ass for the "Before" Pics and load up on a Gram of test and Deca for "After" ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 02:52:12 PM »
...or push your gut out in the before pic and then suck it in the after pic.

As for the name, mega-hydro-diana-maxo-trepitratol-supra-genx sounds like a safe bet...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Hannibal06

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 05:19:07 PM »
I think it's missing Yohimbe.......