Author Topic: It's been fun....  (Read 3110 times)

Alex23

It's been fun....
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:51:04 AM »
Threads getting deleted (kiwi, our comparison thread was half decent why delete it?), too much wining and bitching to Ron...

Got better things to do. Some of you guys are still cool...we'll catch up someday.

I'm officially retiring.

See ya.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: It's been fun....
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »
who's deleting threads and why?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 11:08:21 AM »
Threads getting deleted (kiwi, our comparison thread was half decent why delete it?), too much wining and bitching to Ron...

Got better things to do. Some of you guys are still cool...we'll catch up someday.

I'm officially retiring.

See ya.

Take it easy big guy. This place has gone into the shitter for the most part.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 11:13:56 AM »
Take it easy big guy. This place has gone into the shitter for the most part.

yeah it fucking sucks

the new posters are all cu nts
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
yeah it fucking sucks

the new posters are all cu nts

Yeah, I'm already bored of smacking them in the mouth. The gimmicks get worse by the month.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 12:29:04 PM »
Yeah, I'm already bored of smacking them in the mouth. The gimmicks get worse by the month.
who in the hell are you going to smack in the mouth......hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 12:34:41 PM »
who in the hell are you going to smack in the mouth......hahahah

You're really reaching here. By the way, how's the shithole studio apartment treating you? 

I wonder. Do you have every picture of me saved to hard drive? Kind of disturbing knowing you jerk off to my pics.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 12:43:59 PM »
One question, you call those shoulders.........hahhah aha.........I see you got your mothers hands.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 12:54:25 PM »
hahaha, that's the 4th time you've posted that pic in the last hour alone. Give it up clown, it's old. You're so desperate it's sad. Not that I don't expect you'll reply with the same insult as you chuckle to yourself for thinking you accomplished something.

Look, if you're not going to post your pic despite all the shit you talk, just pack up and leave. You have no business here. You're a poor, fat schmoe from Canada who is trying to take out his frustration for not accomplishing anything with his life. We've had our fun owning you.

It's sad enough that the only thing you actually do on this forum is spam f5 on the V all day waiting for someone to talk to you. I've got three words for you. "Get a life."  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 01:01:52 PM »
hahaha, that's the 4th time you've posted that pic in the last hour alone. Give it up clown, it's old. You're so desperate it's sad. Not that I don't expect you'll reply with the same insult as you chuckle to yourself for thinking you accomplished something.

Look, if you're not going to post your pic despite all the shit you talk, just pack up and leave. You have no business here. You're a poor, fat schmoe from Canada who is trying to take out his frustration for not accomplishing anything with his life. We've had our fun owning you.

It's sad enough that the only thing you actually do on this forum is spam f5 on the V all day waiting for someone to talk to you. I've got three words for you. "Get a life."  :D
Look at this, Lambda Lambda Lambda boy is telling me to go get a life, the same who begged Ron to bring down his post count from 8000 cause he was embarrased......hahahah. ........Don't worry, you'll get back up to that in no time

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 01:12:35 PM »
Look at this, Lambda Lambda Lambda boy is telling me to go get a life, the same who begged Ron to bring down his post count from 8000 cause he was embarrased......hahahah. ........Don't worry, you'll get back up to that in no time

Yawn. You really are proving my theory that you're mentally handicapped. Shame. I almost feel bad insulting the "special" people.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »
Yawn. You really are proving my theory that you're mentally handicapped. Shame. I almost feel bad insulting the "special" people.  ::)
you first said I was Italian, then you said I'm black, you mentioned that I was 130lbs, and then you said I was fat, and you call me retarted.......ahhahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 01:26:06 PM »
you first said I was Italian, then you said I'm black, you mentioned that I was 130lbs, and then you said I was fat, and you call me retarted.......ahhahahah

So what you're saying is that you're a gimmick who is full of shit? By the way, it's "retarded". Thanks for proving my point, you "special" guy, you!  ::)

I'm still waiting for that pic of your 21" arms.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »
So what you're saying is that you're a gimmick who is full of shit? By the way, it's "retarded". Thanks for proving my point, you "special" guy, you!  ::)

I'm still waiting for that pic of your 21" arms.
don't you realize it, next to squadfatty, your the biggest tool in here, nobody has been embarrased in here as badly as you guys....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »
don't you realize it, next to squadfatty, your the biggest tool in here, nobody has been embarrased in here as badly as you guys....

It's an internet forum. Nothing's embarrassing on here. It's sad that you take this place that seriously. But then again, I'm not surprised. You're the same guy who makes up bullshit stats and spends 14 hours a day on here trying to defend himself from looking like the biggest pussy around.

Go ahead, throw another threat of violence at me.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 01:52:09 PM »
It's an internet forum. Nothing's embarrassing on here. It's sad that you take this place that seriously. But then again, I'm not surprised. You're the same guy who makes up bullshit stats and spends 14 hours a day on here trying to defend himself from looking like the biggest pussy around.

Go ahead, throw another threat of violence at me.  ::)
How the hell can I take this seriously............... ......hahahahaha

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »

It's the internet you sad cuntt. Don't take it so seriously darling.

If anyone has hurt your feelings I apologise on behalf of getbig.

Ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
what happened to my thread '' i raped squatfather's mom and abused ss's daughter''  ??

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 02:24:00 PM »
Take it easy Alex, I have been hearing a lot about people whining to Ron lately too.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 02:41:34 PM »

Ta ta

hahaha, that fat fuck really needs to pack up and hit the road. His act is pretty stale.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 03:02:38 PM »
hahaha, that fat fuck really needs to pack up and hit the road. His act is pretty stale.

oh brother look who's talking  ::)

BF's takes everything to heart, that's why he's so funny.  Just wind this dork up and watch him stalk you all over the boards.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »
oh brother look who's talking  ::)

BF's takes everything to heart, that's why he's so funny.  Just wind this dork up and watch him stalk you all over the boards.

That's funny and all, considering you spent 3 months parading around on an account with my name trying to act like me. Would've kept going if Ron didn't delete it. Got to love it though, I'm not in your head or anything.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 03:25:28 PM »

Ta ta

Yes, but there's a point where you gotta have some respect and dignity for yourself.  You don't go around dishing out threats and insulting people's families, but then as soon as someone calls u on those threats, you go running like a coward. 

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 03:43:10 PM »
That's funny and all, considering you spent 3 months parading around on an account with my name trying to act like me. Would've kept going if Ron didn't delete it. Got to love it though, I'm not in your head or anything.  :D

haha i wasn't trying to act like you, i was actually funny.  Glad you were lurking, reading all my posts though  ;D  bet you were kicking the cat in frustration knowing you couldn't reply
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 04:31:49 PM »
haha i wasn't trying to act like you, i was actually funny.  Glad you were lurking, reading all my posts though  ;D  bet you were kicking the cat in frustration knowing you couldn't reply

Actually, I wasn't lurking. I came back one day and saw that you had been parading around this board trying to act like me. It's good to see that you're that close to straight out stalking me.

You know what the funniest thing is? I couldn't give two flying fucks about your nor did I even know who you were. Talk about someone desperate for somebody to pay attention to them. You don't have enough "fun" when your poor cousin lets you tag along once a month?

So tell me Anthony, how badly did I insult your main account? You're going on 6 months of all-out stalking me now. Time to take a break.