Author Topic: PyroGenX (my new fat burner)  (Read 3067 times)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
PyroGenX (my new fat burner)
« on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:10 AM »
Ok...at the request of a mod here, I'm going to tell you guys a bit about the new Fat Burner I'm coming out with.

It's called "PyroGenX" and is part of the "Anthony Roberts" line of supplements produced by Protein Factory.

It primarily works by Mitochondrial Uncoupling, via UCP1 (though there is UCP2 & UCP3 action as well). Think of it like a nutritional version of DNP, which comes from naturally occuring sources. The primary ingredient is Fucoxanthin*. I've also added some other stuff I think is good, but you're probably only interested in the Fucoxanthin.

The dose I'm putting in PyroGenX is 500mgs/cap. And they're going to be bad ass liquid-caps, so they get totally absorbed, 100%. Anyway, in the study I have (thirty fucking bucks to buy the thing!), it shows that in the test animals, a 2% fucoxanthin rich diet (1-2 caps with each meal will get you there), the animals in the test group ended up with 15% less bodyweight and a 25% reduction in abdominal fat.

So I thought this would be a great product, contacted Protein Factory, and it's in production right now. Should be available by the end of this week or next.

Anyway, here's the abstract of the study which shows Fucoxanthin to do what I was just talking about:

Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Funayama K, Miyashita K.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.

Mitochondrial uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) is usually expressed only in brown adipose tissue (BAT) and a key molecule for metabolic thermogenesis to avoid an excess of fat accumulation. However, there is little BAT in adult humans. Therefore, UCP1 expression in tissues other than BAT is expected to reduce abdominal fat. Here, we show reduction of abdominal white adipose tissue (WAT) weights in rats and mice by feeding lipids from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida. Clear signals of UCP1 protein and mRNA were detected in WAT of mice fed the Undaria lipids, although there is little expression of UCP1 in WAT of mice fed control diet. The Undaria lipids mainly consisted of glycolipids and seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin. In the fucoxanthin-fed mice, WAT weight significantly decreased and UCP1 was clearly expressed in the WAT, while there was no difference in WAT weight and little expression of UCP1 in the glycolipids-fed mice. This result indicates that fucoxanthin upregulates the expression of UCP1 in WAT, which may contribute to reducing WAT weight.

PMID: 15896707 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: PyroGenX (my new fat burner)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »
Ok...at the request of a mod here, I'm going to tell you guys a bit about the new Fat Burner I'm coming out with.

It's called "PyroGenX" and is part of the "Anthony Roberts" line of supplements produced by Protein Factory.

It primarily works by Mitochondrial Uncoupling, via UCP1 (though there is UCP2 & UCP3 action as well). Think of it like a nutritional version of DNP, which comes from naturally occuring sources. The primary ingredient is Fucoxanthin*. I've also added some other stuff I think is good, but you're probably only interested in the Fucoxanthin.

The dose I'm putting in PyroGenX is 500mgs/cap. And they're going to be bad ass liquid-caps, so they get totally absorbed, 100%. Anyway, in the study I have (thirty fucking bucks to buy the thing!), it shows that in the test animals, a 2% fucoxanthin rich diet (1-2 caps with each meal will get you there), the animals in the test group ended up with 15% less bodyweight and a 25% reduction in abdominal fat.

So I thought this would be a great product, contacted Protein Factory, and it's in production right now. Should be available by the end of this week or next.

Anyway, here's the abstract of the study which shows Fucoxanthin to do what I was just talking about:

Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Funayama K, Miyashita K.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.

Mitochondrial uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) is usually expressed only in brown adipose tissue (BAT) and a key molecule for metabolic thermogenesis to avoid an excess of fat accumulation. However, there is little BAT in adult humans. Therefore, UCP1 expression in tissues other than BAT is expected to reduce abdominal fat. Here, we show reduction of abdominal white adipose tissue (WAT) weights in rats and mice by feeding lipids from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida. Clear signals of UCP1 protein and mRNA were detected in WAT of mice fed the Undaria lipids, although there is little expression of UCP1 in WAT of mice fed control diet. The Undaria lipids mainly consisted of glycolipids and seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin. In the fucoxanthin-fed mice, WAT weight significantly decreased and UCP1 was clearly expressed in the WAT, while there was no difference in WAT weight and little expression of UCP1 in the glycolipids-fed mice. This result indicates that fucoxanthin upregulates the expression of UCP1 in WAT, which may contribute to reducing WAT weight.

PMID: 15896707 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Anthony,

Any idea how potent this supplement would be compared to DNP?

A step down perhaps, or a few steps down?

What is the risk/reward quotient?   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 02:52:20 PM »
That's a good question. From the research I have it's VERY potent, if you have the right purity and daily dose...not like DNP, but maybe 25-50% as potent (my own guess).

But it's totally healthy...and I mean very healthy...to take regularly- it's got a bunch of benefits aside from the fat loss stuff.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »
seaweed is awesome for lung health, and can be a good source of antioxidants.  I consume 4 different types of seaweed usually in soups and with sushi.  I love it.  Whens the human testing for these weight loss pills?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 06:08:02 AM »
Can you elaborate on what separates your product from others containing Fucoxanthin?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 12:51:15 PM »
When will it be out? Any chance of giving someone (hint hint) a couple month doseage to try out & review?  ;)

Where will it be available & how much will it run?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 05:29:05 AM »
Can you elaborate on what separates your product from others containing Fucoxanthin?

Mine is actually going to be the highest Fucoxanthin dose that we can standardize the seaweed for, and the amount of it per pill (gel caps) is going to actually be useful. Most Fuco products (there's one on the bodybuilding supplement market) just don't have enough. In fact, the only Fuco product on the market in the BB.ing world doesn't even have it as the main ingredient, and it's got less than half as much as mine.

The other Fuco products I've seen don't actually list the amount per pill, and don't list the standardization...they're actually (pretty much) seaweed caps...I doubt they work. In fact, I'll go on record and say that I doubt any current Fuco products work at all...but mine will.

Oh...and mine also contains Pinolenic Acid:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=208

And also contains a third ingredient...that I think is really awesome. I searched on BB.com, and no other supps on there have it...

When will it be out? Any chance of giving someone (hint hint) a couple month doseage to try out & review?

I've given out supps before, but not for people to review. Just because I think they'll like them. Right now, an IFBB pro (Fitness) is using CyoGenX during her contest prep, and another friend of mine is using it as well (to cut).

The problem with giving out free stuff is that you get a good review 100% of the time. If you frequent BB.com, you'll see that everyone who gets a free product gives it a great review.

Right now, if I can get some in advance, I've promised it to Arnold already, because he's in contest mode...but if I get more than he'll need, I'll drop it your way. No review necessary.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 06:30:11 AM »
Right now, if I can get some in advance, I've promised it to Arnold already, because he's in contest mode...but if I get more than he'll need, I'll drop it your way. No review necessary.

Thanks for thinking of me. Keep me posted when it'll be out.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 07:43:27 AM »
I'd like to try it as well...ECA makes me too jittery.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 09:42:16 AM »
I'd like to try it as well...ECA makes me too jittery.

8)

ECA & Clen do that to me.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
So this means that what if I eat seaweed on a regular basis I can get some fat burning effects from it? I like sushi. WHen will this product be avail?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 02:20:39 PM »
So this means that what if I eat seaweed on a regular basis I can get some fat burning effects from it? I like sushi. WHen will this product be avail?

You'd likely have to eat several kilos of the right kind of seaweed to get even a tiny dose of Fucoxanthin....

It'll be available within a week.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
would this product be safe for someone who cant use eca or any other fat burners that raise the heart rate because of a heart condition?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 04:11:29 PM »
would this product be safe for someone who cant use eca or any other fat burners that raise the heart rate because of a heart condition?

Yes. There is a tiny amount of Caffeine in it though...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 06:12:10 AM »
this sounds like a good  product, and you have research to back it up, but I'd be careful with this statement "they're going to be bad ass liquid-caps, so they get totally absorbed, 100%." Now thats bullshit because nothing gets totally 100% absorbed.....come on now
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 08:17:25 AM »
this sounds like a good  product, and you have research to back it up, but I'd be careful with this statement "they're going to be bad ass liquid-caps, so they get totally absorbed, 100%." Now thats bullshit because nothing gets totally 100% absorbed.....come on now

Hey stranger!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 08:55:06 AM »
i dont want to sound like a dick but hasnt anthony roberts been proven a fake and doesnt know shit about juicing and never was on a real rugby team etc etc ?

and has been lying to everyone for years?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 09:14:20 AM »
i dont want to sound like a dick but hasnt anthony roberts been proven a fake and doesnt know shit about juicing and never was on a real rugby team etc etc ?

No...it's just rumours that people for some reason enjoy starting.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »
ok my apology.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Since you asked....
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 05:45:07 AM »

I'm in the lower right hand corner.

November 2, 2006
White Plains Rugby Met NY Champions
Nationally Ranked No. 6

The White Plains Rugby Football Club has achieved No. 6 national ranking in the Men's' First Division of USA Rugby as a result of its winning The Metropolitan New York Rugby Championship and advancing to the National "Sweet Sixteen" playoffs in the spring.    White Plains record was 7 wins, one loss during the fall, including victories over previous Super League Champions New York Athletic Club and perennial powerhouse NY Manhattan Rugby Club.   The Title led to a knockout game against a tough Albany Knickerbockers team that White Plains defeated 24 - 16 in early November.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Since you asked....
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 05:46:24 AM »
I'm in the lower right hand corner.

Shaved head?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Re: Since you asked....
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 06:01:03 AM »
Shaved head?

Yes. The people who are in their uniform (shorts, jersey, socks) are the ones who played in the Championship game. The people in street clothes are coaches or injured starters, and not pictured is anyone who didn't get on the field for the championships.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 08:18:19 AM »
like i said, my apology. seems there are alot of people on the sites slamming a.r.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 08:27:36 AM »
like i said, my apology. seems there are alot of people on the sites slamming a.r.

Message boards are very similar to rugby actually. You only try to tackle the guy with the ball.  ;)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »
Message boards are very similar to rugby actually. You only try to tackle the guy with the ball.  ;)

nicely put, and I know this wasnt directed towards me, but for sake of conversation, i wasnt trying to slam you above about absorption....just for humor (you have to know me) but for all these other cod rockets on here:

I have ran 2 cycles using precisely the principles Anthony Roberts has developed in his research, on both of these cycles, using aromasin in my PCT, and using hcg after the cycle ----I have had a smoother transition back to natty. My body may be different, but these are the facts. I have retained more muscle with virtually no loss of sex drive or depression.

On my previous two cycles, I had mild depression as well as noticable lack of sex drive and/or good erection, and if anybody argues with this, i will bend you over the couch and buttfuck you
ah yeah Im a voodo child