Author Topic: Doc is shitty his pants about my using  (Read 3071 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: Doc is shitty his pants about my using
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 03:18:47 PM »
Like L2H said, it's all diet. Your goal is to get bigger, but you don't want more fat, you don't want to put on more fat. Well, if you are, then you should reevaluate your diet. Everyone says you got to eat big to be big, this is true, but only to a point. The "eating big" does not applie to everyone the same. One guy may be able to eat 4000kcl/ed and 500g carbs/ed and stay fairly lean while adding muscle. Then there are guys like me, who if they eat this way, they do get bigger and stronger, but they inevitably get fatter too. From the sound of it, you need to back down the total kcl/ed and back down on the carbs...try eating a more balanced diet of the 3 nutrients.

On your kidneys, question, does it hurt when you pee?

Not at all. I drink enough to piss clear AND i don't get a low back pump what so ever. Nothing to be alarmed over. Now I WOULD shit my pants if my skin started turning yellow and be worried about my liver but til then. : P:D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 05:45:44 PM »
Not at all. I drink enough to piss clear AND i don't get a low back pump what so ever. Nothing to be alarmed over. Now I WOULD shit my pants if my skin started turning yellow and be worried about my liver but til then. : P:D
Sounds like you ok then...but you still might ease the protein back a little. I was cramming down 400+g/ed a couple years ago and after a while I got a slight infection that was absolute hell every time i pissed.

Also, as for your liver, I've had my enzymes through the roof and my skin never turned yellow...I'd imagine it would have to get even ridiculously higher and for a long time for this to happen...anyway, the liver seems to always recover very easily and quickly...at least it's supposed to.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 11:08:52 PM »
nope just eating alot with NO orals. I prefer injectables. Nothing too serious because I asked but he woudln't give me numbers. He just said if I stick with what i'm doing for a long  period of time I could start to see signs of damage. Now I'm weighing in at 248 and eating about 450grams or so of protein a day. I told you everything that he todl me as soon as I got off the phone though I did request a copy of the blood work just incase. I'm drinking about a gal of water a day but thinking I should be taking in more. That's a gal of water on top of everything else I drink.

Your doctor is a hypocritical lil' shit and he's reciting the FDA guidelines on Anabolic Steroids because he has no in-depth knowledge of the area.

If he gives you a problem, drop him and switch to another GP who is more friendly to HRT supplemenation -or- request a consult to see an endocrinologist.

You deal with a PC physician and you get the rhetoric and backtalk.

Deal with an endocrinologist and you get results.

One final note:  Your GP can't keep you from getting a personal copy of your bloodwork.  If you ask again and he doesn't give it to you, threaten a lawsuit and I guarantee his ass will hand it over.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 07:13:58 AM »
It's not so easy Div. Real hit and miss, even w/ the 2 Endos I saw up here in Mad Wi. Totaly forget teh Family Practice Drs! ::)
Neither Endo honestly knew shit about AAS. Outright comedy.
DIY & demand blood pannels and physicals ocasionaly is my advice if that what ya have to deal w/.

Also, if ever out of the States, hit the hospitals for same  esp if no health insh here.
In Bangkok, physical at the Endo & COMPREHENSIVE blood pannels including Prog, Est & Cort < $200
with some meds in the bill ;).  Intelligent, English speaking Dr w/ no anti AAS attitude.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
It's not so easy Div. Real hit and miss, even w/ the 2 Endos I saw up here in Mad Wi. Totaly forget teh Family Practice Drs! ::)
Neither Endo honestly knew shit about AAS. Outright comedy.
DIY & demand blood pannels and physicals ocasionaly is my advice if that what ya have to deal w/.

Also, if ever out of the States, hit the hospitals for same  esp if no health insh here.
In Bangkok, physical at the Endo & COMPREHENSIVE blood pannels including Prog, Est & Cort < $200
with some meds in the bill ;).  Intelligent, English speaking Dr w/ no anti AAS attitude.

Perhaps I was a lucky mofo, then trabs.

I bypassed GP and got a referral to an endocrinologist, told her what I wanted, dosages etc., and got the scripts.

The shit was routine, no questions asked and it was covered by insurance.

I still say the odds are better with an Endo than a GP.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 04:11:39 PM »
Perhaps I was a lucky mofo, then trabs.

I bypassed GP and got a referral to an endocrinologist, told her what I wanted, dosages etc., and got the scripts.

The shit was routine, no questions asked and it was covered by insurance.

I still say the odds are better with an Endo than a GP.

DIV

Wow, hit Vegas quick Div!
Seriously, the worst part here is the total ignorance Ive dealt w/ .  ANd it aint just a couple of them.
2 diff Endos were no better. Best they stick w/  their fat diabetics.
I think they'r are getting pressure re no HRT. Lots of medicine is nothing but politics and fashion. Esp in the Land of the Free & Home of the Brave (sheep).
I got a apt set w/ a new Internal Med spec. See what up w/ them. I got other issues bigger'n
HRt  wrangling.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
Wow, hit Vegas quick Div!
Seriously, the worst part here is the total ignorance Ive dealt w/ .  ANd it aint just a couple of them.
2 diff Endos were no better. Best they stick w/  their fat diabetics.
I think they'r are getting pressure re no HRT. Lots of medicine is nothing but politics and fashion. Esp in the Land of the Free & Home of the Brave (sheep).
I got a apt set w/ a new Internal Med spec. See what up w/ them. I got other issues bigger'n
HRt  wrangling.

There wasn't any wranglin', Trab.

I told her I wanted Cypionate @ 200 ew......higher limits of HRT dosage.

I told her I wanted Halotestin @ 40MG ed.....within range of therapeutic dosage.

I told her I wanted Arimidex @ 1MG ed........higher limits of therapeutic dosage.

I received everything at recommended dosage with refills.

Sometimes it's your experience, approach and reassurance that wills them to prescribe.

I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I had a list of other Endo's I was going to see if that one didn't give me what I wanted.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 04:26:55 PM »
Wow div, that's a score.
Ive got lots of experience w/ the Dr monkeys, it's prolly just this city up here.
The Man hating Ultra-Liberal Lezbian FemaNatzis are firmly in control here.
If they had their way, they'd castorate all males (including animals)
I got med records a foot deep w/ my back, and sinus & allergies from breathing paint for decades.
Frankly all the other stuff ought to add to indications to write for aas on me.

But they play lets do another T blood test for months and months... Enough. Its just a ploy to keep ya off.
Screw  'em. I dont need them, would be nice though. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »
There wasn't any wranglin', Trab.

I told her I wanted Cypionate @ 200 ew......higher limits of HRT dosage.

I told her I wanted Halotestin @ 40MG ed.....within range of therapeutic dosage.

I told her I wanted Arimidex @ 1MG ed........higher limits of therapeutic dosage.

I received everything at recommended dosage with refills.

Sometimes it's your experience, approach and reassurance that wills them to prescribe.

I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I had a list of other Endo's I was going to see if that one didn't give me what I wanted.

DIV

Impressive.