Author Topic: First Pic  (Read 4922 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: First Pic
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »

dude you look cool...but you on a bunch of shit i aint never heard off and i just shit was supposed to make you look better than that...
This reply cracks me up. A guy who admits he knows nothing about AAS makes an assumption that because another guy is taking them that he should be 'pro-like." At least that's kind of what he's implying IMO. People amaze me daily with their perceptions about things they don't understand lol.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »
Ude's in great shape there. You tell me what % of the Male population on teh planet is in that good of
condit? NOT MANY!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 06:51:27 PM »
Ude's in great shape there. You tell me what % of the Male population on teh planet is in that good of
condit? NOT MANY!
The whole population, not many. But the population of getbig posters, every last one of them look this good or better...most better, about 75lbs heavier, around 2.5%, completely striated and vascular yr round...oh yeah, they've also never used drugs and they eat fast food 17 times per day...only 14 times when dieting...and they've all won more shows then they can count. But hey, don't take my word for it...just scan the board... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 07:28:15 PM »
Everyone is a monster on the internet...it really cracks me up when i read those type of comments.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 07:29:14 PM »
Im sure the Girls like him. I doubt he has much prob w/ them wanting to take him out for a test ride ;)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »
Im sure the Girls like him. I doubt he has much prob w/ them wanting to take him out for a test ride ;)

Can his wife go along? Now that would be a fun ride!!  ;D

Seriously, no doubt Ude looks great. AAS can not give you a small waist, broad shoulders, small joints, that shit you are born with!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 04:12:04 PM »

Happily married for 15 years  :)

Thanks for the props guys

I know my Delts and Bi's need some work and I still need to get the BF down to show the abs..

All in time bratha's

Ude
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »
But they trail Ya in the Mall dont they? ;)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »
Honestly bro I very rarely show off in public places,

I don't care for the attention.

Normally in the gym I wear long sleeves.

I hate those F A G G O T S in the skin tight medium shirts showing off their 8" arms.

UDE
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 04:32:21 PM »

I hate those F A G G O T S in the skin tight medium shirts showing off their 8" arms.

I know what you mean. I don't think I've even worn a tank top to the gym in five or six year (at least).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
Really? Show it off, lots of work to build it.
I aint big, but I like my arms out. Cant stand teh feel of sleeves, never had to wear 'em at jobsites whole life.  That, and if ya aint got much size,,, Nobody has EVER tried to mess with me anywhere with my arms bare.  Not that Im massive, its just clearly going to be a problem 4 them.
Thats important in a lot of places I been.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
trab is 230lbs 3% bf with tri  and quad striations ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 05:10:53 PM »
trab is 330lbs 3% bf with tri  and quad striations ;D

Fixed but all getbiggers are like that.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 05:46:12 PM »
Im a F'ing case study in - steroids dont make everyone BIG!
Even LOTS of them!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 06:04:34 PM »
I know what you mean. I don't think I've even worn a tank top to the gym in five or six year (at least).
Me either...I'm still not wearing them and I'm 6wks out...and I'll even still wear a sweat shirt when I do my presses, not all the time but sometimes...no beaters or Under Armour shirts here...I'd feel like a dumb ass parading in that stuff...I don't like doing anything that might say "hey, look at me!" Now when it's leg day I don't stay as covered up, I cannot stand doing legs with workout pants on...it's gotta be shorts and they cannot be long...no, not Larry Bird old school nut huggers, but pretty damn short...otherwise the extra long ones everyone wears these days, those start riding up my crotch when I squat or do leg press...and that pisses me off.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
Me either...I'm still not wearing them and I'm 6wks out...and I'll even still wear a sweat shirt when I do my presses, not all the time but sometimes...no beaters or Under Armour shirts here...I'd feel like a dumb ass parading in that stuff...I don't like doing anything that might say "hey, look at me!" Now when it's leg day I don't stay as covered up, I cannot stand doing legs with workout pants on...it's gotta be shorts and they cannot be long...no, not Larry Bird old school nut huggers, but pretty damn short...otherwise the extra long ones everyone wears these days, those start riding up my crotch when I squat or do leg press...and that pisses me off.

I will say I like to wear UA T-Shirts to the gym (not the tight ones). They seem to repel the sweat better (& I sweat a lot).

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 07:56:16 PM »
first off, you look great bro.  In the summer I'll wear a tank to work out in because I sweat like a mutha and I hate when my shirts get soaked.  Not much for me to show off at 263lbs lol.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2007, 07:22:43 AM »
Honestly bro I very rarely show off in public places,

I don't care for the attention.

UDE

That is so freaking hilarious..my wife and I were talking about that just yesterday. All these dudes in "muscle" shirts that seem to have to "grunt" real loud as they deadlift 225lbs then let it slam to the floor as if it was 500+lbs...lol

I also wear long sleeves and or a regular loose t-shirt for comfort. If you're built...people can tell no matter what your wearing. You don't have to flash us those 16" guns....lol ::)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2007, 09:45:19 AM »
That is so freaking hilarious..my wife and I were talking about that just yesterday. All these dudes in "muscle" shirts that seem to have to "grunt" real loud as they deadlift 225lbs then let it slam to the floor as if it was 500+lbs...lol

I also wear long sleeves and or a regular loose t-shirt for comfort. If you're built...people can tell no matter what your wearing. You don't have to flash us those 16" guns....lol ::)

My thought exactly if your big people will know, no matter what you are wearing.

I don't think I am "big" , I dont know when I will "feel" that

UDE
U

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »
I will say I like to wear UA T-Shirts to the gym (not the tight ones). They seem to repel the sweat better (& I sweat a lot).

A G R E E D!!! Especially where I live and since Lifetime does not like to spend money on A/C.

Remember back in the late '90's when guys would wear their 2nd grade shirts, sleeves starting at the bottom of their delts? Along with the Uni-sex, striped spandex shorts?? Then, they would wear the same shirt out at the clubs with jeans that night.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2007, 12:47:46 PM »
At least you didnt live thur Disco... :'(   The clothes and the Music were in a contest for worst place.
Metal was the backlash to that shit

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2007, 12:51:40 PM »
I can't stand tight clothes. i always wear a loose XXL tshirt and basketball style shorts.

8)