Author Topic: pmq answered - edema & hand ache/numbness?  (Read 1756 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answered - edema & hand ache/numbness?
« on: July 02, 2007, 01:46:02 PM »
Hello GH15,

1st, I'd like to say how much I enjoy your posts & honest candor. It's very refreshing & thought provoking, to say the least.

I'll get right to it, as you're busy man:

What is the cause of water retention for GH users? Whether it's 2 ius or 20 ius? ... What hormone or enzyme or other mechanism is causing such dramatic water retention in some people and not in others?

Short of reducing the GH dosage, what is the best way to counter the edema & hand ache/numbness?

You see, I've tried between 2-10iu a day of GH. The lower doses were a complete waste. At 10iu, this was when I REALLY started to see positive effects. However, after approx. 3 weeks, I get massive pain & numbness in my hands. So much so that it's difficlut to function, therefore, I have to stop taking GH. Taking lasix to drop water does not help. There must be a drug that will counter this side effect, as pros routinely take much more. Can you please tell me if there is anything I can take to counter the the hand ache/numbness?

Thank you in advance!!!

edema as a result of increased blood pressure level for the duration of the use of the synthetic gh hormone (couple nothces up),,the reason for the souasage finger syndrom,,it also has to do with the purity of the powders as in humatrope and seros are very pure unlike many less pure powders from asia that are dealt in less than state of the heart facilities,,191 is not! always 191 even if its labeled 191,,purity and handling is everything with growth

also progesterone kick in on growth,,especially high doses,,but very few are prone to it,,cabergoline will hurt more than help,,so if youre  prone to progesteron sides you will have to either live with it which is very normal and possible or stop using products that kick it into high drive such as growth,,trenbolone,,anapolon,,etc

letrozole will make any individual drier and less watery no matter what hes on but especially if cutting or prepin and followig clean diet majority of the time

blood pressure meds should help too

duretic such as aldactone or dyazide will only help if bodyfa% is low enough as in 6% of under
fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: pmq answered - edema & hand ache/numbness?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »
Will you notice slight changes in gyno hardness and dryness with letro?  Mine seems to be softer after a week and I look drier in the midsection.  Thanks
Squishy face retard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: pmq answered - edema & hand ache/numbness?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
The edema is a result of sodium retention and increased levels of ADH. Clonidine is reportedly good at managing ADH, though I don't know anyone who used it for that purpose with GH.
Has anyone here used it?

I don't know if less pure products cause more water retention due to them being impure. Serostim for example can cause massive water retention, even to the point of fluid buildup in the lungs.