Author Topic: tip of week  (Read 2520 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
tip of week
« on: July 02, 2007, 01:57:26 PM »
t3 is your  product of choice if you can not and do not want to eat clean 24/7 while preping/cutting
t3 in combination with ephedrine will allow the bodybuilder to simply sit and eat cuban or chinease food once a day or any fast food of their choice once a day and reducing bodyfat% down to the very low %

growth is not a must,,infact whenever you take over 75mcg of t3 a day i warmly recomend a stop at kfc if you wanna 'look right'

* pay attention! wheni say once a day whatever you wanna eat it doesnt mean eating out 4 times a day in 4 diff junkfood outlets! it means once a day or few times a week
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: tip of week
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 02:02:18 PM »
thank you for stating this "news".

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »
t3 is your  product of choice if you can not and do not want to eat clean 24/7 while preping/cutting
t3 in combination with ephedrine will allow the bodybuilder to simply sit and eat cuban or chinease food once a day or any fast food of their choice once a day and reducing bodyfat% down to the very low %

growth is not a must,,infact whenever you take over 75mcg of t3 a day i warmly recomend a stop at kfc if you wanna 'look right'

* pay attention! wheni say once a day whatever you wanna eat it doesnt mean eating out 4 times a day in 4 diff junkfood outlets! it means once a day or few times a week

Boy, good thing this advice is coming from an expert! Aren't you the same "guru" that recommended to someone on here to just "throw some slin in" the mix... hahahahaha

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
GH,
    Do you belive that it has to be ran consistantly in these carzy little regimens that people come up with that involve tapering up and down?  In your opinion what is the recommended "safe" length of a typical t3 cycle?
-

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 02:37:08 PM »

I can't wait to hear what Garreth has to say about this.  Probably that T3 in conjunction with ephedrine cancels out each other.  Idiot.

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 03:15:10 PM »
WHAT DIFF BETWWEN T3 AND T5?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »
I can't wait to hear what Garreth has to say about this.  Probably that T3 in conjunction with ephedrine cancels out each other.  Idiot.

protein and water cancel each other out too.  dont mix protein with water anymore or you are wasting your money.   ::)
hahaha  that guy never fails to entertain. 
F

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 03:29:38 PM »

T5 won't have Arnold in it.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »

One is a hormone your body produces, the other a transmission that Ford Motor Company produced, and installed many in 5.0 Mustangs! ;D

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »
I sure got to you, didn't I?

T3 sucks imo...but that's just me and how it makes me feel -- like shit.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
T5 won't have Arnold in it.

lololoz
X

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 07:46:53 PM »
clen + cytomel for the win if you dont have the willpower to resist junk food. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 07:58:33 PM »
IGF-1 on pig-out days. It's like insulin except only anabolic to your muscle cells, not your fat cells.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 08:03:27 PM »
what is a good website for cytomel?

clen is easy to get
Here comes the money shot

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »
thank you for stating this "news".

What's your problem? Don't come on here if it's beneath you.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 08:26:01 PM »
What's your problem? Don't come on here if it's beneath you.

nothing is beneath ME  :)
X

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 08:34:09 PM »
what is a good website for cytomel?

clen is easy to get

dress in a maintenence uniform and raid some old folks home.  Lots of folks on thyroid pills there, just pop into the bathroom and say youre there to check the plumbing.  Lots of free pills :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »
dress in a maintenence uniform and raid some old folks home.  Lots of folks on thyroid pills there, just pop into the bathroom and say youre there to check the plumbing.  Lots of free pills :)

hahahahahahaha, all the Levothroid you can eat. ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »

Cuban food?  Okay, well now we know gh15 lives in Miami  ;D
just not good enough

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 10:40:45 PM »
yes...how do u assess dosage?...what about girls?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 03:05:11 AM »
One is a hormone your body produces, the other a transmission that Ford Motor Company produced, and installed many in 5.0 Mustangs! ;D

LOL I dumped mine got a Tremec.  Those rough launches at 5000 on slicks will eat up a T5.
\

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 03:14:14 AM »

Now thats the tip of the week right there, free drugs ;D
Team Efferding