Author Topic: Was it worth turning your back on the NPC/IFBB for the PDI????  (Read 4736 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Was it worth turning your back on the NPC/IFBB for the PDI????
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 01:31:24 PM »
Dont you belong to the NPC Vincey?  Dont they have rules about competing in contests NOT sanctioned by them?

No, they don't.  A 1982 court settlement between the NPC and the AAU prevents that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »
Dont you belong to the NPC Vincey?  Dont they have rules about competing in contests NOT sanctioned by them?

This isn't a bodybuilding contest..... ;D
A

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 02:30:16 PM »
"I will have Munzer conditioning come showtime"

Vince, if you achieve this, that will be most impressive.

Don't end up like Munzer though!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »

This isn't a bodybuilding contest..... ;D

thats good for you, since youre not a bodybuilder

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 02:44:53 PM »
Vince's vast potential will be realized at this year's Mr. Getbig, where he will truly vanquish all foes to the dismay of the masses and sucka MC's everywhere.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 09:29:20 PM »
you might have leg size, but I'm bringing the sickest shoulders the Mr Getbig stage has ever seen. 

I have 5.5 inch wrists and clavicles 11 inches apart.  I'm narrow.  But I'm training 8 days a week and muscle bellies are filling out.  I'm gonna come in at 170.

240, you know I have the overall size advantage in this contest.  My biceps and triceps are larger than daddywaddys and my back is bigger to.  My quads can't be touch by anyone, no-one can hang with my calves except Platz and Matarazzo maybe, and my waist will be much improved and since I can control the enviroment, a vacuum pose from the front double bicep pose should close the deal. 

Most importantly, I have experience and my posing cannot be matched.  In fact, I do the 8 mandatories holding each pose hard for 2 solid minutes without breaking into a grimace!!!. 

I'll be weighing 210 pounds come show time and will crush all
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 09:52:26 PM »

240, you know I have the overall size advantage in this contest.  My biceps and triceps are larger than daddywaddys and my back is bigger to.  My quads can't be touch by anyone, no-one can hang with my calves except Platz and Matarazzo maybe, and my waist will be much improved and since I can control the enviroment, a vacuum pose from the front double bicep pose should close the deal. 

Most importantly, I have experience and my posing cannot be matched.  In fact, I do the 8 mandatories holding each pose hard for 2 solid minutes without breaking into a grimace!!!. 

::)

Dont suppose we will be seeing you on stage anytime soon now will we?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 09:59:37 PM »

No, but I know Wayne can at least shell out 300 dollars for a PDI website...... ;D

BTW, I'm going to smoke you, Daddywaddy, Adonis, and any other sucka mc in the Mr Getbig.  My Leg Size and Cuts are pro quality and I will have Munzer conditioning come showtime
[/quote]HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 10:13:54 PM »

bro drop down to 198(light heavies) and come in super shredded...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »

240, you know I have the overall size advantage in this contest. 

Size doesn't matter in the mr getbig.

standing alone, bast can be a better bodybuilder than daddywaddy because they're all in equal sized images - head to foot measurements.  taller man doesn't win in the mr getbig - the man with the best dimensions.

i don't know what that will be.  probably someone coming out of nowhere and shocking everyone.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »

Vince, please sell me some of that shit you're smokin'. I'll pay double.
a

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 10:52:14 PM »

I want to know where you buy your mirrors.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 10:54:07 PM »

Don't end up like Munzer though!

I guess we're not that lucky.... :D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 10:54:43 PM »

ahahahaha Fuk you vince you piece of turd I just spat coffee all over the screen

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 10:59:54 PM »
ahahahaha Fuk you vince you piece of turd I just spat coffee all over the screen

What's scary is the fact that he's dead serious about it ... :o ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 04:34:24 AM »

standing alone, bast can be a better bodybuilder than daddywaddy because they're all in equal sized images - head to foot measurements.  taller man doesn't win in the mr getbig - the man with the best dimensions.

i don't know what that will be.  probably someone coming out of nowhere and shocking everyone.

Bast has practically no legs whatsoever and they belong in a KFC bucket than onstage at the Mr Getbig. 

Size rules in this contest because big guys like me step on puny people.  How are you going to match my physique 240??  You simply don't have the tools nor the experience
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 05:37:05 AM »
It is easy to talk but far more difficult to even select the right colour of posing trunks. All modern contests require a cut condition before anyone can win the overall. It remains to be seen if that CSN will provide adequate nutrition for the training provided by that MFT. It looks good on paper but photos will tell the story. Good luck, Melvin.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2007, 05:39:54 AM »

that's right geek camera nagles shadows and the best pics win...Bast and anus are TINY! wouldn't even get a call out is the lowest level natty show!
Are you doing the show geek?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 05:40:46 AM »

Bast has practically no legs whatsoever and they belong in a KFC bucket than onstage at the Mr Getbig. 

Size rules in this contest because big guys like me step on puny people.  How are you going to match my physique 240??  You simply don't have the tools nor the experience
you are sloopy fat grease ball wth nothing but thick sloppy fat skin....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 07:10:57 AM »
that's right geek camera nagles shadows and the best pics win...Bast and anus are TINY! wouldn't even get a call out is the lowest level natty show!
Are you doing the show geek?

I'm 30 and I play in a rock band.  Today we're playing on a stage on a 8 lane bridge for several thousand people opening for a national country act right before the fireworks show this evening.

okay, yes, I'm still a geek.  But one of the cooler geeks, give me that at least.

If bast brought up his legs and got dry, he's be unbeatable. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2007, 07:38:23 AM »
It is easy to talk but far more difficult to even select the right colour of posing trunks. All modern contests require a cut condition before anyone can win the overall. It remains to be seen if that CSN will provide adequate nutrition for the training provided by that MFT. It looks good on paper but photos will tell the story. Good luck, Melvin.

shut up

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2007, 09:04:21 AM »

Bob Chick of course!  ;D

(actually, Bob isn't smart enough...   Ryan Deluca will probably be behind the scenes pulling his puppet strings.)

Are you suggesting that Bob is to Ryan Deluca what George Bush is to a host of American multinationals?  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2007, 07:20:53 PM »

BTW, I'm going to smoke you, Daddywaddy, Adonis, and any other sucka mc in the Mr Getbig.  My Leg Size and Cuts are pro quality and I will have Munzer conditioning come showtime
HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Quoted for truth.