Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Post Workout Amino Shakes!  (Read 19751 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Milos Sarcev Post Workout Amino Shakes!
« on: July 03, 2007, 06:47:56 AM »
I ordered his shakes to try them out.  Never heard Milos mention his post workout Amino shakes, are they important in the mix as well to anybody that knows about this?

jt
TEAM Nasser

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Milos Shakes!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 06:51:28 AM »
He made a VERY convincing argument posted here last night demonstrating the importance of shakes DURING the workout.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 06:53:11 AM »
it's a drug-cocktail, not a shake!  ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 06:54:39 AM »
He made a VERY convincing argument posted here last night demonstrating the importance of shakes DURING the workout.

I always make sure to have one about halfway into my workout. Where is this thread at anyway.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 06:55:13 AM »
MILOS:

I have been talking about it for years but some would just not want to listen...

THE ONLY opportunity during a day when blood flow to the muscle is overwhelming is only DURING the training!

Think!

Normally 5 liters of blood goes through your body with 10-15...OK - 20 % (tops) going to your muscles at rest...

Blood flow increases 5 fold (or more) during intense training...and 60-70...even 80 % going to your muscles!!!

Are you paying attention?

Now, what if that blood is SATURATED with most anabolic nutrients in elemental form - ready to be pushed into the cells (should I say muscle cells)?
Free form aminos - SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS that your body CANNOT manufacture within and therefore MUST be consumed - in right amounts at the right time being in blood which is now delivered to the working muscle with TRANSPORTER (insulin) available and ready to push ALL THE NUTRIENTS (aminos, glucose, ATP...) where they suppose to go (muscle cells off course)...

Think of blood already saturated (with PRE WORKOUT DRINK OF CHOICE) that is continuously being "fortified" with additional nutrients of choice (through DURING THE WORKOUT DRINK - which is taken after each set...)
Now think of the TYPE of the workout that I am using with my athletes (GIANT SETS - crazy intensity, high volume, variety of exercises, angles, principles, grips, speeds...etc...etc - which certainly stimulates MORE muscle fibers and muscle cells than ANY OTHER WORKOUT...) - nutrients IN and OUT...blood flow to the MAX...muscle stimulation extraordinary and CONSTANT...Storage hormone present and ready to "free" super saturated blood from overwhelming amount of glucose and aminos...and cells (muscle cells off course) "screaming" for them....

What do you think will happen?
Empty cells surrounded with glucose and aminos in presence of insulin would REFUSE to take anything as science tells us that body should wait for the "window of opportunity" for that to happen - AFTER THE WORKOUT?

THINK AGAIN!

Well, that's simplified version of my theory which contradicts what is accepted by many experts in field of exercise physiology...

Why it is not accepted yet?
Because nobody really suggested for this to be considered and study to be made...

Do the "study" and publish results...than criticize...
Also, as some would think - nothing new...simple whey, creatine, glutamine, vitargo in any amounts would do it...DON'T BE SO SURE...

It is much more than that...and for patient - everything will be explained...OFF COURSE IF I GET THEIR INTEREST...

First step is: THINK ABOUT IT AND IF YOU FIND IT LOGICAL - TRY IT...and let me know what happens

www.koloseum.com

Unfortunately - I don't have much of my "initial order" - and next order will be available in about 6 weeks...but few of you who will TRY - let me know what you think...

If you have any questions - find me on my board...as lately I don't have much time to come here (not that I don't want...but really have no time...Today is little exception...but I have to go now -anyway...)

Good luck...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 06:57:30 AM »
Interesting...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 06:59:56 AM »
it's a drug-cocktail, not a shake!  ::)

Rather..it is drug-like results producing shake... ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 07:01:37 AM »
Rather..it is drug-like results producing shake... ;)
yes!!!!!!!!!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 07:01:42 AM »
MILOS:

I have been talking about it for years but some would just not want to listen...

THE ONLY opportunity during a day when blood flow to the muscle is overwhelming is only DURING the training!

Think!

Normally 5 liters of blood goes through your body with 10-15...OK - 20 % (tops) going to your muscles at rest...

Blood flow increases 5 fold (or more) during intense training...and 60-70...even 80 % going to your muscles!!!

Are you paying attention?

Now, what if that blood is SATURATED with most anabolic nutrients in elemental form - ready to be pushed into the cells (should I say muscle cells)?
Free form aminos - SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS that your body CANNOT manufacture within and therefore MUST be consumed - in right amounts at the right time being in blood which is now delivered to the working muscle with TRANSPORTER (insulin) available and ready to push ALL THE NUTRIENTS (aminos, glucose, ATP...) where they suppose to go (muscle cells off course)...

Think of blood already saturated (with PRE WORKOUT DRINK OF CHOICE) that is continuously being "fortified" with additional nutrients of choice (through DURING THE WORKOUT DRINK - which is taken after each set...)
Now think of the TYPE of the workout that I am using with my athletes (GIANT SETS - crazy intensity, high volume, variety of exercises, angles, principles, grips, speeds...etc...etc - which certainly stimulates MORE muscle fibers and muscle cells than ANY OTHER WORKOUT...) - nutrients IN and OUT...blood flow to the MAX...muscle stimulation extraordinary and CONSTANT...Storage hormone present and ready to "free" super saturated blood from overwhelming amount of glucose and aminos...and cells (muscle cells off course) "screaming" for them....

What do you think will happen?
Empty cells surrounded with glucose and aminos in presence of insulin would REFUSE to take anything as science tells us that body should wait for the "window of opportunity" for that to happen - AFTER THE WORKOUT?

THINK AGAIN!

Well, that's simplified version of my theory which contradicts what is accepted by many experts in field of exercise physiology...

Why it is not accepted yet?
Because nobody really suggested for this to be considered and study to be made...

Do the "study" and publish results...than criticize...
Also, as some would think - nothing new...simple whey, creatine, glutamine, vitargo in any amounts would do it...DON'T BE SO SURE...

It is much more than that...and for patient - everything will be explained...OFF COURSE IF I GET THEIR INTEREST...

First step is: THINK ABOUT IT AND IF YOU FIND IT LOGICAL - TRY IT...and let me know what happens

www.koloseum.com

Unfortunately - I don't have much of my "initial order" - and next order will be available in about 6 weeks...but few of you who will TRY - let me know what you think...

If you have any questions - find me on my board...as lately I don't have much time to come here (not that I don't want...but really have no time...Today is little exception...but I have to go now -anyway...)

Good luck...

Sounds quite interesting, I have a similar thinking. I def agree that it's very important to take in protein and vital aminos during the course of a workout to feed the muscles as they are being broken down especially when working out for an extreme pump. I need to contact him about this...
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 07:02:25 AM »
I ordered his shakes to try them out.  Never heard Milos mention his post workout Amino shakes, are they important in the mix as well to anybody that knows about this?

jt

Thank you for your order and more importantly - your faith to try what I am suggesting...

Make sure you take your diet seriously so cover all the "other" bases (enough calories, protein..etc)...
Than take 2 servings of PRELOAD 30 -45 minutes BEFORE the workout...and 2 servings of XXPLODE during the workout...(you can add carbs to both - like GATORADE...but I left it out for a reason - as so many people don't want extra carbs...and Gatorade is "cheap" enough for everyone to add - anyway...)

Than take RELOAD  after the workout...as the postworkout shake...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »
shake during workout?

i would feel sick by doing that. altest on back and leg day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 07:04:44 AM »
For many of us, the gear stuff is somewhere we will never go.  But the point about the muscles being most receptive to nutrients DURING the workout makes the most sense.

And yes, Milos is a businessman and is selling a product to meet this need.  And the good thing is that many supplement companies are looking at their screens this morning, thinking "Wow, Milos' words make sense - let's buy a bottle of his stuff and reverse engineer it and see how it works."

6-12 months from now, the consumer (us) wins when ten new companies put out a similar or improved product to capitalize upon DURING-workout muscle factors.  (And, the Milos generation II product will be there by then to challenge the market even more!) As more research is done to justify their products, we'll all learn more and the web will allow this info to be shared quickly.  In 12-18 months, it'll be common knowledge which nutrients (and therefore products) are most beneficial.

Milos is on the cutting edge with a good idea here.  The market will catch up.  The consumer will win.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 07:06:07 AM »
hey Milos i'm going to ask again, is 5 grams of BCAA's, 5 grams of creatine and 12oz. of grape juice a "decent" substitute for the during workout shake, i understand that you want people to purchase your formula but is that a decent substitute? how quickly do you recommend drinking it during the workout?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 07:07:25 AM »
For many of us, the gear stuff is somewhere we will never go.  But the point about the muscles being most receptive to nutrients DURING the workout makes the most sense.

And yes, Milos is a businessman and is selling a product to meet this need.  And the good thing is that many supplement companies are looking at their screens this morning, thinking "Wow, Milos' words make sense - let's buy a bottle of his stuff and reverse engineer it and see how it works."

6-12 months from now, the consumer (us) wins when ten new companies put out a similar or improved product to capitalize upon DURING-workout muscle factors.  As more research is done to justify their products, we'll all learn more and the web will allow this info to be shared quickly.  In 12-18 months, it'll be common knowledge which nutrients (and therefore products) are most beneficial.

Milos is on the cutting edge with a good idea here.  The market will catch up.  The consumer will win.

I have seen one company that makes a BCAA powder which I am looking to get specifically for during workout shakes. If some other companies had something like that out pre mixed I would def buy it.
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 07:07:42 AM »

Sounds quite interesting, I have a similar thinking. I def agree that it's very important to take in protein and vital aminos during the course of a workout to feed the muscles as they are being broken down especially when working out for an extreme pump. I need to contact him about this...

Taking PROTEIN will be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE...

#1) Digestion would require blood digressing from muscles to gut...
#2) Any protein would release to abundance of UNNECESSARY NONESSENTIAL AMINOS which would compete for absorption with ESSENTIAL - which WILL REDUCE ANABOLISM...(and I can tell you that FROM EXPERIENCE + you can find studies as well...)

PROTEIN SHOULD BE TAKEN ELSEWHERE but NOT immediately before and/or during the workout...SPECIFIC AMINOS at that time ARE WAY SUPPERIOR.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 07:09:25 AM »
hey Milos i'm going to ask again, is 5 grams of BCAA's, 5 grams of creatine and 12oz. of grape juice a "decent" substitute for the during workout shake, i understand that you want people to purchase your formula but is that a decent substitute? how quickly do you recommend drinking it during the workout?

Stop being cheap with that grape juice.  ;D Get some dextroseformulation, Vitargo, or Waxy maize.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 07:09:39 AM »
and carbs dont need blood for digestion?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 07:10:09 AM »
shake during workout?

i would feel sick by doing that. altest on back and leg day.

It is NOT really a shake...it is mix of aminos + glucose + few other things ;D...and it doesn't taste like a shake...
Mixing with Gatorade would make it taste - almost like Gatorade alone...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 07:10:57 AM »
Stop being cheap with that grape juice.  ;D Get some dextroseformulation, Vitargo, or Waxy maize.
yeah yeah i know but that's not answering my question, also is my 10 egg whites, 2 yolks and oatmeal an hour pre workout sufficient for the pre workout feed?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 07:14:19 AM »
I'm looking into getting this Univeral EAA formulation to try in the shake. Its flavored and a good price.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 07:14:36 AM »
and carbs dont need blood for digestion?

Some carbs (starches) - amylopectin...amylose DO...but monomers, dimers and some polymers (glucose, sucrose, maltodextrin, Vitargo...etc) DON'T.

If you know anything about specific glucose (and glucose polymers) you would know that indeed YOU DON'T NEED blood for digestion...
It takes about 3 minutes for glucose to finds its way from your mouth to your bloodstream...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 07:15:38 AM »
Taking PROTEIN will be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE...

#1) Digestion would require blood digressing from muscles to gut...
#2) Any protein would release to abundance of UNNECESSARY NONESSENTIAL AMINOS which would compete for absorption with ESSENTIAL - which WILL REDUCE ANABOLISM...(and I can tell you that FROM EXPERIENCE + you can find studies as well...)

PROTEIN SHOULD BE TAKEN ELSEWHERE but NOT immediately before and/or during the workout...SPECIFIC AMINOS at that time ARE WAY SUPPERIOR.

I see, well does it help that I at least stick to whey isolate??? Also I mentioned in another post about using BCAA powder, do you recommend using mostly just a powder like that mixed with gatorade (glucose/sucrose)
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 07:19:35 AM »

It is decent substitute...and certainly better than NOTHING....but did you think about PROTEIN SYNTHESYS?

Assuming you have only 3 of EAA (as you are using only BCAA) how do you really see synthesys of any protein having only 3 (out of at least 8) necessary EAA?

If you need a chain with 8 strong links to hold something...would you be happy with only 3?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 07:24:41 AM »
This is old news repackaged. Typical of the nutritional industry. Anything for another buck.

You guys are starting to sound like the Muscle Mahyem, kiss asses.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 07:25:03 AM »
It is decent substitute...and certainly better than NOTHING....but did you think about PROTEIN SYNTHESYS?

Assuming you have only 3 of EAA (as you are using only BCAA) how do you really see synthesys of any protein having only 3 (out of at least 8) necessary EAA?

If you need a chain with 8 strong links to hold something...would you be happy with only 3?

Is that your secret then, you have the "perfect" mix of aminos. Can you at least give us a hint.
I