Author Topic: Anyone ever known someone that's actually broken their boner?  (Read 2254 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Is this possible?    I remember a kid in college that told me he had a friend that did this.   Topic came up in discussion last night....fyi.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone ever known someone that's actually broken their boner?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:56:49 AM »
  No.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 09:59:24 AM »
  No.

No you don't know anyone that has or no it isn't possible?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 10:01:09 AM »
Not personally but I was reading a site once about sex accidents (funny as shit) and some guy tore himself and bent his tool while banging some broad from behind and missing and supposedly driving full thrust into her ass cheek. had to rush to the hospital and forever caused a left hook if I remember correctly.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 10:01:59 AM »
Not personally but I was reading a site once about sex accidents (funny as shit) and some guy tore himself and bent his tool while banging some broad from behind and missing and supposedly driving full thrust into her ass cheek. had to rush to the hospital and forever caused a left hook if I remember correctly.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Beautiful

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 10:03:19 AM »
No you don't know anyone that has or no it isn't possible?

sorry hit enter by mistake..then was too lazy to modify it.

what I was gona type was no...But I saw a show on tv once where a guy fell down with an erection and damaged his dick where he couldn't use it for awhile...one of those EMERGENCY room shows ...trama;life in the ER or something like that.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
Dennis Rodman did.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 10:05:42 AM »

sorry hit enter by mistake..then was too lazy to modify it.

what I was gona type was no...But I saw a show on tv once where a guy fell down with an erection and damaged his dick where he couldn't use it for awhile...one of those EMERGENCY room shows ...trama;life in the ER or something like that.

My friend told me this guy he knew broke his chub while playing soccer.   Why he was playing soccer with a tall tommy I have no idea.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 10:09:24 AM »
My friend told me this guy he knew broke his chub while playing soccer.   Why he was playing soccer with a tall tommy I have no idea.

hahahaha that does sound suspicious.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 10:10:44 AM »

its an exciting sport
T

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 10:12:31 AM »
its an exciting sport
HAHHHHHA yea I guess thats why they scream goal for 45 seconds...would hate to hear what they scream like after a kick to the giblets... ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 10:37:32 AM »
WTF

He said on the Howard Stern show that he's actually broken it twice.  Went to the hospital and everything.
Something about slipping and accidently slamming his boner into her pelvis. A blood vessel burst or something like that.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 12:59:22 PM »
I've had two nasty 'knob probs'.

When i was 15 i had a really aggressive wank [like you do at that age], and just when i was about to come i felt an intense pain in the left side of my dick. It immediately swelled up and ever since then its leant to the left. I went to the docs, and he said if it gives me problems pissing and cumming i would have to have an operation to straighten the inside. No thank you!

Second time i shagged a girl of 'questionable morals' without wearing a condom, even though i had a bleeding cut on the bit of skin that bisects your bellend. [when you're a teeneager you think you're invincible]. In the morning my cock was massive, but it was all FORESKIN. When i say massive i really mean it - it was like a tin of something. I was terrified and i cycled to casualty and demanded a doc look at it. He said a bit of shit must have got in the cut, hence the enormous swelling. How it got there i don't know, because i didn't have anal sex with her :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 02:51:09 PM »
I've had two nasty 'knob probs'.

When i was 15 i had a really aggressive wank [like you do at that age], and just when i was about to come i felt an intense pain in the left side of my dick. It immediately swelled up and ever since then its leant to the left. I went to the docs, and he said if it gives me problems pissing and cumming i would have to have an operation to straighten the inside. No thank you!

Second time i shagged a girl of 'questionable morals' without wearing a condom, even though i had a bleeding cut on the bit of skin that bisects your bellend. [when you're a teeneager you think you're invincible]. In the morning my cock was massive, but it was all FORESKIN. When i say massive i really mean it - it was like a tin of something. I was terrified and i cycled to casualty and demanded a doc look at it. He said a bit of shit must have got in the cut, hence the enormous swelling. How it got there i don't know, because i didn't have anal sex with her :-\

AAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!   No offense.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 11:41:16 AM »
its an exciting sport

Are you saying chasing after another guy's ball is exciting, 'bigmc'?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
Is this possible?    I remember a kid in college that told me he had a friend that did this.   Topic came up in discussion last night....fyi.
It's always someone's friend it happens too............ 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
It's always someone's friend it happens too............ 

Exactly my thought

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »
I injured my unit in college while tapping a chick behind while intoxicated. I slipped out and slammed it into her has cheek. My chubby went away and my right nut swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. I couldn't sit normal for the next few days. My c*ck was the black and dark purple for about 3 weeks and I didn't have a chubby the whole time. The next time I banged a chick it literally hurt. I don't have a bent unit now or anything. Not fun though.
I love me some me!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
I injured my unit in college while tapping a chick behind while intoxicated. I slipped out and slammed it into her has cheek. My chubby went away and my right nut swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. I couldn't sit normal for the next few days. My c*ck was the black and dark purple for about 3 weeks and I didn't have a chubby the whole time. The next time I banged a chick it literally hurt. I don't have a bent unit now or anything. Not fun though.

I've done that also, but my junk is like the hammer of Thor the mighty Mjolnir!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 12:00:29 PM »
I've done that also, but my junk is like the hammer of Thor the mighty Mjolnir!!
hahahah..........Is this clown for real....

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 01:19:47 PM »
My cousin snapped his banjo string.

Bled everywhere, apparently.

:-X

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 02:06:03 AM »
hahahaha! the consequences of poor aim.