danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Is that an H1?
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
if you need any advice give me a shout out,i know my shit when it comes to going fast ;)

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

Yep 1996

H3=popular with soccer moms lately

H2=couple of my buddies have them, cool rides

H1= never even seen one in my area, very nice 8)
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Great ride. Would make running down all the illegals infesting SoCal all the easier.

Fury

• Getbig V
Pretty simple, just drive by Home Depot on a sat morning, throw a couple of SSN cards in front of the truck and keep driving ;D

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! That or a Wal-Mart gift certificate.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
congratulations on pulluting the air you fat american  :(
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
I laugh when you yanks cry about the hurricanes etc....and you are to stupid to see that you caused them..
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
nowt  :-*
K

Fury

• Getbig V
Boofuckinghoo you limey brit. Here's some advice. Eat shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha, I like to know that in less than 10 words I can make you devote over 2 hours of your life to stalking me. Feels great. I won't be around but feel free to fellate yourself with Pumphard as you two talk about my pics all night.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
I can picture these two turds on IM for hours dicussing all facets and angles... HAHAHAHAHAHA

hahaha, well they've been attacking my hands and shirt now. Couple that with his over sensitivity towards the environment, and you've got a certified pussy on your hands.

I'll shed a tear for Board_sherif the next time I decide to drive my car down 200 feet down the street to get a drink. Yay for CO2.

Fury

• Getbig V
Hahahaha I'm in my driveway right now doing an oil change and radiator flush over the raindrain ;D

hahaha, that's awesome.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
what the hell?  where'd you get that for only 30k?

p.s.  looks like you got some rust forming in the first photo.  thought i'd give you a heads up.
Deep Tissue Massage

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Right on man.  Main task is to put bigger heads without running out of space when putting the intake back on. If you look at the engine bay, you can picture how low the block actually is and ho much crap there is to pull out. It's actually pretty tight.

I'm also looking at simply putting a brand new crate engine... my birthday is coming in a month  ;D

Yep 1996
ok,when they say bigger heads they do not mean physical size.they are talking about enlarged ports,and oversized valves.you can take you stock heads off and get them to a respectable machine shop for the porting,polishing and valves.since you are getting a bigger cam you will need better valvesprings and retainers,i recommend compcams beehive spring i use these on my mustang and i have damn near 900rwhp so they will work for what you want to do

and if i am not mistaken you have to pull the engine out from under the vehicle on that model.so unless you have a lift,transmission,engines jacks,and the patients of jesus.you may want to make friends with a good local mechanic ;)

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
First option was to put Vortec heads on it. Major fuel economy. Comes with all the sensors etc. They are slightly bigger but I've hear other guys who did it...

Other option is like you described... keep the current ones and port them as much as we can and modernized them...

It is indeed a bitch to work on... gotta drop the engine, required special tools to unhook the tranny, all the lifts (only have the engine one) I'm all over my head man.

Thanks for the tips. I think your option is the cheapest and fastest way to get improvements  ;D

yours is the first gasoline H1 i have ever seen,i have had mine for almost 4 years now and love it so have fun ;)

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
I beleive it's the first and last year they did it... I was suspicious about that as well at first... it's a 1996.

What year is yours?
i also have a 96 H1,but mine was army issued and deisel.i got it at a goverment auction in florida for $6000 in barely running condition.i opened the hood and immediately noticed the turbo impeller shaft was bent and leaking oil.so i went to napa and ordered a airwerks 88mm turbo changed all the fluids and now i drive it all the time.it has no doors,and no a/c but it is cool as hell.i just painted it about a year ago so it looks alright.but doesnt look as nice as yours

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
I hate you. That's what I tried to get but the only ones I found were 19k not running and all in either Michigan or AK.

just signed all the papers yesterday afternoon. I kinda regret it. Should've waited :(

Would you do it again? Did you have trouble getting it Smog checked (I'm in SOCal)? Dude definitely stay in touch :)
i would do it again,and i live in a contamination area so i have to pass the same emmisions test as you and i pass every year along with my 900rwhp mustang,and almost 600rwhp hayabusa.

any questions you have feel free to ask,if i do not know the answer i have a shitload of friends who will

bench

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I thought all these suckers had a diesel in them? I would throw a Duramax 6600 Turbo diesel in it. Forget a gas motor. Do it right if you have the coin.
The House that Ruth built