Author Topic: High Protein frozen meals!!!  (Read 6373 times)

Monte71

• Getbig II
High Protein frozen meals!!!
« on: July 03, 2007, 04:39:50 PM »
I was just on Jay Cutler's website and saw a company he's endorsing. www.abmeals.net  They are 1lb frozen meals with over 40 grams of protein and low sodium. The pricing is not bad either, $5.50 each with 7 meals to chose from and they are adding new meals soon. I place a order today and I'm curious to see how they taste. It's a good concept because I'm tired of preparing my meals for the week on every sunday and maybe every once in awhile I can use these meals for lunch instead of going out for lunch. Plus it's cheaper!!!

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: High Protein frozen meals!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 06:08:59 PM »
Interesting concept and reasonable price.  They need to provide more nutritional information on their website.  Knowing that it is 40g of protein and low sodium soes not tell you everyting you need to know.  Perhaps somebody who tries it will post the full information for us to consider.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 08:43:40 PM »
Interesting concept and reasonable price.  They need to provide more nutritional information on their website.  Knowing that it is 40g of protein and low sodium soes not tell you everyting you need to know.  Perhaps somebody who tries it will post the full information for us to consider.

Click on 'more info >' in the order now section.
:

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »
definitely looks good, what's the s/h?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:43:43 AM »
shipping adds on about $3 per meal.  That is the problem.  Takes a nice affordable meal of $5.50 to $8.50.  Not good anymore.

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »
I just got my order today!!!! Tried the Turkey meat loaf meal it was AWESOME and it had 42 grams of protein!!!! It filled me up but did not make me bloated because the soudim levels are low.  With the shipping cost it worked out to be around $7.50 per meal. I think the shipping is high because they have to ship it 2nd day with dry ice.  That's still less expensive than any other meal of this quality and as far as I know it's the only frozen meal of it's kind. It's not something that I will live on and I'll still prepare my own meals but this is a great alternative for my lunch's or when my wife don't feel like cooking. And I quote "Get in the kitchen and cook me some food bitch" ;D She really likes it when i say that :P   

ROCK520

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 12:57:57 PM »
First off Monte, You keep talking to your wife like that and your going to end up just like me....DIVORCED!

I've been using these meals for about a year now and they taste Great and after a Looong day at work and hitting the gym, the last thing I have any energy left for is cooking. So these meals work perfect for what I need them for or sometimes I take them to work for lunch. They fill me up and have everything I need to keep growing. The Chili with brown rice is my favorite.

Hey Monte, If you want I can show your wife how a REAL MAN will treat her!   

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »
First off Monte, You keep talking to your wife like that and your going to end up just like me....DIVORCED!

I've been using these meals for about a year now and they taste Great and after a Looong day at work and hitting the gym, the last thing I have any energy left for is cooking. So these meals work perfect for what I need them for or sometimes I take them to work for lunch. They fill me up and have everything I need to keep growing. The Chili with brown rice is my favorite.

Hey Monte, If you want I can show your wife how a REAL MAN will treat her!   
Hey Rock520, is the number in your name 520 your weight? You can have my wife, she would probally be your 3rd or 4th one and I bet you would know how to treat my dog rite also. :P 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 04:57:42 PM »
LOL @ above two posts ^  ;D
S

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 10:43:38 AM »
Ordered some of these meals.they basically taste like frozen dinners.
nothing special,just plain tasting food.the turkey meatloaf is ok.the garlic basil chicken is ok.
the chicken/beef chili is pretty nasty :P
but i'm a shiity cook and lazy so this works for me.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 04:18:20 PM »
Hey Rock get the fuck off of Monte's wife

;D