Author Topic: Any of you freaks going to Venice Beach today? *Updated Arnold sighting  (Read 4829 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Anyof you freaks going to Venice Beach today?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 05:17:32 AM »
Obviously those were staged pics; a governor would have to wear one as an example aside from the fact he's had a few accidents that would justify it. Let alone the fact it's probably demanded of any rider and the fact he could choose to wear one just to be incognito.

All of which make your assumptions that he couldn't have been there unnoticed absurd.

"I don't care who you are! You are the governor! You must wear a helmet!" - bodyguard

::)

Look, I don't doubt that Arnold may have worn a helmet and sunglasses to be incognito - I get that. What I am saying is that if he DIDN'T wear any helmet or sunglasses, I find it hard to believe that nobody noticed.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 05:24:50 AM »
There is a helmet law in California.

As well as a motorcycle license law to ride a motorcycle, which Arnold didn't have for a few years, yet continued to ride his motorcycle anyway. So you tell me...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 06:35:50 AM »
July 4th Bodybuilding show at Muscle Beach. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

I'll be there. ;D
I hope Arnold and all veterans will be there .
"July 4th "
God bless America !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 07:23:41 AM »
As well as a motorcycle license law to ride a motorcycle, which Arnold didn't have for a few years, yet continued to ride his motorcycle anyway. So you tell me...

Stop thinking about this, you're going in circles.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2007, 09:46:14 AM »
Stop thinking about this, you're going in circles.

Nothing to think about. These are facts.  :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »
Helmet laws....

Everyone should be entitled on how their going to scoop up their brains off the asphalt.

Personally myself, I go way to fast & wouldn't be able to see decently w/o one.

Harley's are a different story....for the most part....guys usually go slow enough to see fine.  A 15mph accident will be no different than doing 60-70mph.

When it's your time...it's your time.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
Arnold was there. Strangely, I think was the 1st person to see him. He stopped literally 5 feet away from me. I was in the very back standing section, next to the booths and displays. I walked two steps, put out my hand and said, "Hi Schwarenegger, I'm Pheil (my last name). He shook my hand and smiled. I then said, "Thinking of competing?" He smiled. I then stepped away.

I saw only one bodyguard, also riding a beach cruiser. He was wearing an ear piece & fanny pack in the front.

Arnold was there a total of 90 seconds. Arnold was wearing long shorts, a big loose shirt, sunglasses and no helmet. 

He may have remembered me from Shatzi, Gold's and perhaps as "Don Ross' friend."

Absolutely true.

Tommy 'sunburned' Wishbone
a

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »
Nothing to think about. These are facts.  :)

Just to clarify, none of your backpeddles gets us away from the fact that you were completely wrong in your speculation and then went after him like a rabid dog.

Think first in future, before reacting.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 06:45:07 PM »
Arnold was there. Strangely, I think was the 1st person to see him. He stopped literally 5 feet away from me. I was in the very back standing section, next to the booths and displays. I walked two steps, put out my hand and said, "Hi Schwarenegger, I'm Pheil (my last name). He shook my hand and smiled. I then said, "Thinking of competing?" He smiled. I then stepped away.

I saw only one bodyguard, also riding a beach cruiser. He was wearing an ear piece & fanny pack in the front.

Arnold was there a total of 90 seconds. Arnold was wearing long shorts, a big loose shirt, sunglasses and no helmet. 

He may have remembered me from Shatzi, Gold's and perhaps as "Don Ross' friend."

Absolutely true.

Tommy 'sunburned' Wishbone

Of course; he lives not far away and rides regularly, knew that especially at that time and place he could stop in quickly and leave without it being a big deal.

For such a short time mabye no helmet needed but for riding he had to have one, wherever it was.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »
tommy, how many dollars would it take to convince you to take a dump on the street at venice beach. then stick a paper umbrella on drink straw in the mass of poo.

100 bucks   ;D
a

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »
Just to clarify, none of your backpeddles gets us away from the fact that you were completely wrong in your speculation and then went after him like a rabid dog.

Think first in future, before reacting.

I'm not backpeddling, I'm standing my ground.  :)

And if I was going after him like a "rabid dog", as you put it, I would be saying absurd lies about the man.

I've stated he doesn't wear a bicycle helmet - fact.

I've stated he rode a motorcycle and got busted without a license - fact.

And I've stated that nobody noticing him seemed far fetched - speculation. OK, you got me there.  ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 08:50:21 PM »
I'm not backpeddling, I'm standing my ground.  :)

And if I was going after him like a "rabid dog", as you put it, I would be saying absurd lies about the man.

I've stated he doesn't wear a bicycle helmet - fact.

I've stated he rode a motorcycle and got busted without a license - fact.

And I've stated that nobody noticing him seemed far fetched - speculation. OK, you got me there.  ::)

Bottom line all that blather and attacking for nothing.

He was there.

So was Franco, apparently blowing up a hot water bottle.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 04:42:30 AM »
So was Franco, apparently blowing up a hot water bottle.

*sigh*

The days of yore.  :(