Author Topic: gh15 answers concerns  (Read 11182 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 answers concerns
« on: July 04, 2007, 03:18:54 PM »
i came near computer and got to getbig and its simply too much to read all the posts and replys etc,,but i gather the main concept and ill answer it here

yes the routine i mentioned is what many top pros as of 2007 follows more or less with small changes here and there

no there is no mistake in the dosages and products

yes it sound like a lot and it is a lot

no it doesnt hurt to inject it because everything is done with eo now days,,and half the shit we swallow as in tablets,,there are plenty of tricks you learn during the years that im not gonna talk about here

no the older pros didnt use as many products but they did use as much as us when it comes to basics

yes this is protocols of the big fellas because a pro or amatuer at 160 do not need as much his lean muscle mass is too low for this protocole

the protocol i mentionned is for pros at the level of gunter :) 

there is code of silence when it comes to bodybuilding and wresling when it comes to hormone use and i break it every time i go on here,,this is not good and piss people off

to say im dangerous poster means shit coming from a so called teacher to your kids,,little kids that is!! if its even true,,that was and is obviously juiced and trust me on that he been to the orals and needles plenty of times,,also this is GOSSIP AND OPINION BOARD and this is a role play,,everything i say here is for enterntainment purposes only,,this is why i chose this board when i first invited to check out getbig

milos can not give you the real story he got fire unnder him over him behind him and infront of him,,trust me on that,,,fda and dea and the le in general wait in the corner for any word or action coming out of him and his freedom will be at stake,,TRUST ME ON THAT,,im not talkin about no ifbb although ifbb also wanna keep drugs as far as possible from their vocabulary when it comes to what the show to public,,

oh i do have respect for milos and i do think he is a very good trainer and was top bodybuilder top 10 in the world at one time,,which does give him credebility but only when it comes to what he presented on stage for everyone to see s in the outside finished product,,it has nothing to do with how he got there,,he was hard worker old style and still is but it has nothing to do with what i write or cycles i mention as of 2007

lastly there is a reason why top pros hitting the 260 on stage at 5'9-5'10,,the reason is called LOTS OF DRUGS,,genetics will take you only that far 200lb on stage 5'10  low bodyfat,,and this is IF YOU GOT VERY VERY GOOD GENNETICS AS IN GOOD MUSCLE SHAPE AND BLESSED GENETICALLY,,not too many are like that,,most big guys who got pro card were like that!,,
anything over those numbers at very low bodyfat% = hormones,,,anything above 250lb at 5'9 on stage = lots and lots of goodies more than you can possibly imagine when it comes to the top

lastly number 2,,someone said something about no pro now days do the drug thing dealing and stuff,,many many do,,victor just got in tons of problem in usa for that shit before the arnold,,jason arntz,,many more,,but its usually kept quiet and shoved under the bed

fallen angel

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: gh15 answers concerns
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
lol i love it how you try to act like you're "in the know"  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 03:28:37 PM »
Until Ron vouches for you that you are who you claim to be, you are 16 years old, fat, out of shape, never seen a steroid in your life, and posting from your mom's basement.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 03:33:11 PM »
Until Ron vouches for you that you are who you claim to be, you are 16 years old, fat, out of shape, never seen a steroid in your life, and posting from your mom's basement.

Hope this helps.
Everyone who posts on getbig lives in their moms basement.  Didn't you know that?
N

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 03:33:24 PM »

Hope this helps.
  :D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »
gh15 = Retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 03:40:16 PM »
Everyone who posts on getbig lives in their moms basement.  Didn't you know that?

That explains why Kamali used to post here!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 03:56:05 PM »
hey GH how ripped would this fat guy be on the cycle you posted?

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
gh15, why don't you provide any training info, or is there little value in that?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 03:58:29 PM »
hey GH how ripped would this fat guy be on the cycle you posted?
That window looks like someone uses Windex damnnn.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 04:00:22 PM »
That window looks like someone uses Windex damnnn.
hahahahaha, Glass Plus, baby. ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 04:47:36 PM »
gh15, do you know of any pros who have gotten problems with glucose control or become diabetic after playing with insulin?

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »
gh15, why don't you provide any training info, or is there little value in that?

Because all he claims to know is about drugs. I've never seen him post about nutrition or training.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 05:02:28 PM »

No way. We're all 300+lbs, 2-3% body fat, completely natural, don't need to diet, & all rich.  ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 05:38:41 PM »
gh15, do you know of any pros who have gotten problems with glucose control or become diabetic after playing with insulin?

Yeah, i've been thinking about that too, i don't think he/GH15 will reply since this thread went to the dogs immeadietly...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »

Hope this helps.
QFT -- and Ron already said gh15 was full of shit if you read the first thread that started all this.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 05:42:17 PM »
heh after pumping all the shit he suggested into your body, you wouldn't be able to stand -- much less train.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 05:45:56 PM »
QFT -- and Ron already said gh15 was full of shit if you read the first thread that started all this.

GH15,

Have spoken to a few pro, ones who know. That list is way out, so unless you are making up some of these, you are getting wrong info, or more likely, you havent used these. Not one person said that can be accurate. So you must either know someone who is feeding you lots of stuff...

AVBG

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 05:46:33 PM »
heh after pumping all the shit he suggested into your body, you wouldn't be able to stand -- much less train.

that's funny :D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »

yes we do it everyday,,your beloved mustafa in your avatar commerical does it every year for many years already,,and he seem pretty ok to me ;)
fallen angel

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 05:47:25 PM »
yes we do it everyday,,your beloved mustafa in your avatar commerical does it every year for many years already,,and he seem pretty ok to me ;)
You like my Mustafa commercial?

And, doubt it...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 05:48:22 PM »
You like my Mustafa commercial?

And, doubt it...
come on Garraeth, Mustafa is an awesome pro but the man is sauced to the gills, you don't doubt that do you?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »
come on Garraeth, Mustafa is an awesome pro but the man is sauced to the gills, you don't doubt that do you?
I'm sure he is, but nothing close to what gh15 is suggesting...I don't think ANY pro is.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »
I'm sure he is, but nothing close to what gh15 is suggesting...
like i said before i have some SERIOUS doubts about the insulin, GH and Glucophage use but the other stuff i think is very possible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
notice also that he claiming of me prmoting hormone use on getbig while in relaity the one who kick push anythiing on getbig is he! pay attention to koloseum gym products commercial,,,he 100% got an agenda and it shows,,take the commerical off for koloseum atleast because a fight with me online will hurt kolo gym trust me on that,,i have 1000s of followers in the bodybuilding community both as gh15 and in the industry,,

people are not dumb gareth! remembr that
fallen angel