Author Topic: Milos' Nutrition Concepts  (Read 7267 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Milos' Nutrition Concepts
« on: July 04, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
Are the ideas that he explained on PBW old concepts or is this some break through in workout nutrition?

Is he just trying to promote his product and are there other products on the market similar to his?

I know very little about sports nutrition, but what he said made a lot of sense.  He sounds very sincere too.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Milos' Nutrition Concepts
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
Agree. Has a poor man's formula been discussed cuz I aint paying $70.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 03:47:13 PM »
I'm very poor, but my body is my #1 priority right now.  I think I'm willing to buy all three of this workout shakes.  I lift with the focus and intensity of a pro but my diet isn't very healthy (lots of fats).

If I see results while using his products I'll definatly keep buying no matter the cost.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 03:49:57 PM »
I hope you're kidding. You're better off spending that money on good food instead.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »
For por man I recomend Amino Shooter by Champion Ntrition go to www.bodybuilding.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 04:05:58 PM »
the concept is nothing really earth shattering, just simply providing your muscles with insulin and aminos at the point in time when the most blood is being pushed into the muscle cells, while you're working out, very good thinking.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 04:23:08 PM »
The concept is good and works, here is on other for poor man Endure by Sirovi
information at www.sirovi.com

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 05:04:55 PM »
Are the ideas that he explained on PBW old concepts or is this some break through in workout nutrition?

Is he just trying to promote his product and are there other products on the market similar to his?

I know very little about sports nutrition, but what he said made a lot of sense.  He sounds very sincere too.

The theory is sound  ;)

But with supplements the theory is usually NOT the problem.  Your concern should be in the quality of the product, what's in it, does it have the required amounts and will these ingredients do what Milos' wants in the body according to the "theory".  :o

Which is where most supplements fall short.

Take for example L-Carnitine...it makes sense that since carnitine is used to shuttle FA's into the mitochondria for energy, then higher levels of carnitine should move more fat for energy right...but when you consume it orally  ::) ... again, in theory it's great.

And the list goes on with supplements created based on theory...supplement companies know that they can capitalize on ignorance FOR A WHILE...so when that one bad study was done on Chromium Picolinate, every company produced it, until people started realizing it didn't do s*** and no other scientists could reproduce the results from that first "fake" study.  So the companies move on to the next "fad" supplement...and so on.

Mind you, I'm not saying Milos is doing this, although I wonder who manufactures his products, rather I'm saying you're asking the wrong question.
just not good enough

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
You get what you pay for...like ON Nutrition's protein is shit, but it's cheap so everyone gets it.

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »
I dont think ON's protein is shit, please explain why you think it is, or name a couple of better picks then.

Peace
D

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 06:38:46 PM »
Why don't you just eat properly  ???

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 06:43:20 PM »
protein powders are made from milk and eggs.  Just eat milk and eggs, they are better for you, cost much less, and taste better.

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 06:57:48 PM »
You get what you pay for...like ON Nutrition's protein is shit, but it's cheap so everyone gets it.

Any recommendations?
Ron Paul 2012

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »
ON 100% Casein, Dont use Whey, Whey oxidates Leucine

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 10:58:38 AM »
Agree. Has a poor man's formula been discussed cuz I aint paying $70.

3 formulas:
Pre-Workout = $70.00
During =         $70.00
After =           $70.00
-----------------------
                  $210.00

each one $70.00 and each has I believe 15 servings per container, so if one trains 20 days per month (5 days/week), you would need a bit more, so you're talking close to $300.00.

I agree it makes a lot of sense, but unless you're serious about competing, you'll definately want that "poor mans" formula.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 11:03:03 AM »
protein powders are made from milk and eggs.  Just eat milk and eggs, they are better for you, cost much less, and taste better.

i agree, but not on the price.

protein powder is way cheaper if you count the protein.

I would suggest whole foods and free amino acids for supplementation.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 11:37:42 AM »

Agreed...People should focus on their whole foods rather than supplementation to whole foods...They would be amazed how the human body responds better to them...I tell people to use protein powder when they are short of time or just need to add a little more protein and bcaa to their diet if they are not getting enough...
You Can't Do It!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 01:58:27 AM »
I'll be back on PBW radio next Monday...and I will continue explaining my theory and answer more questions....so IF you have any - pass it to Bob (before Monday).

I know that some of you would also not believe me if I tell you that grass is green and that sky might be blue...
Oh well...I will just say that some SHOULD OPEN EYES and to their surprise they might realize that indeed - I am pointing out the obvious....

WHOEVER IS NOT CONSIDERING "MY THEORY" is missing out the BEST opportunity to GROW!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 05:11:51 AM »

you make a claim but don't back it up with any kind of proof

I use ON and think that it is pretty good

why pay milos $70 for whey/virtago/create/glut/leucine?
Here comes the money shot

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 07:41:57 AM »

you pay $70 for malto and dextro etc.. it doesn't include Vitargo.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 08:36:34 AM »
you pay $70 for malto and dextro etc.. it doesn't include Vitargo.

yes, the combination cost more..but when the combination should last 4x longer than milos. So over the long haul it is works out to be cheaper
Here comes the money shot

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 08:41:48 AM »

Oh, sorry....ohhh did I offend you by stating it was shit? Your precious ON whey. You want scientific proof to back up my claim? A double-blind 25 year test with a sample of 10,000? okey.

No. It's shit because I say it's shit. Take it or leave it.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 08:53:27 AM »
I'll be back on PBW radio next Monday...and I will continue explaining my theory and answer more questions....so IF you have any - pass it to Bob (before Monday).

I know that some of you would also not believe me if I tell you that grass is green and that sky might be blue...
Oh well...I will just say that some SHOULD OPEN EYES and to their surprise they might realize that indeed - I am pointing out the obvious....

WHOEVER IS NOT CONSIDERING "MY THEORY" is missing out the BEST opportunity to GROW!

best opportunity to grow - during and immediately post w.o. shuttle quick acting carbs with high gi in and hope for an insulin response similar to the real thing. yeah right, ok, that's the "BEST opportunity to GROW". ::)

"the BEST opportunity to GROW" is when, what and how to take your hormones and how much.

but then, i guess milos needs the money so good luck to him.

where's all that evidence you were going to produce about paul chua's corruption milos?

i think now would be the BEST opportunity to bring it forward so as to provide the BEST opportunity to prove you're not just a full of shit windbag. ;)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 09:46:06 AM »
milos why do you charge 70$ per container that only comes with 15 servings and on top of that we have to  buy three containers man fuck you  >:(

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 09:53:32 AM »
milos why do you charge 70$ per container that only comes with 15 servings and on top of that we have to  buy three containers man fuck you  >:(

LOL!  Man, I'm not saying I agree with you, but that was funny as hell!!  ;D
just not good enough