Author Topic: Bodyrock 2007 is cancelled?  (Read 2043 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Bodyrock 2007 is cancelled?
« on: July 05, 2007, 06:45:03 AM »
does anybody have any further information about this? What's going on Monica?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bodyrock 2007 is cancelled?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:47:41 AM »
Fine ass bitch.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:48:34 AM »
does anybody have any further information about this? What's going on Monica?

she looks like the joker from batman

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 06:50:51 AM »
she looks like the joker from batman

lol.....minus the red lipstick...she's pretty though
Get Big, or Die Trying

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 06:52:38 AM »
It was cancled a long time ago, I think because of lack of support. Sucks was the closes thing to a real event near me.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »
It was cancled a long time ago, I think because of lack of support. Sucks was the closes thing to a real event near me.

damn, It was my favorite show, too. I commute from Maryland to george mason U in about 28 minutes. I thought the show was doing good for the past few years. I'm shocked that it lacks support
Get Big, or Die Trying

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 07:31:59 AM »

damn, It was my favorite show, too. I commute from Maryland to george mason U in about 28 minutes. I thought the show was doing good for the past few years. I'm shocked that it lacks support
I was there a couple years ago. Thought they could have used more room and a better flow with events to draw more people in. It was cool meeting people like Chick in a small setting and the free stuff is aways great. No offense to the people running it but the people in the Mid atlantic (outside NY/NJ) need a real big time event, with many gyms supporting and advertising. I think if they just got the local Golds together they could pull enough sponsers to make a good event that was open to a much wider audience.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 07:34:03 AM »
i have pics of her from years ago.  she was an A class beauty.  not anymore though. 
F

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 07:37:00 AM »
I was there a couple years ago. Thought they could have used more room and a better flow with events to draw more people in. It was cool meeting people like Chick in a small setting and the free stuff is aways great. No offense to the people running it but the people in the Mid atlantic (outside NY/NJ) need a real big time event, with many gyms supporting and advertising. I think if they just got the local Golds together they could pull enough sponsers to make a good event that was open to a much wider audience.

I agree. for a second, I thought bodyrock was going to become a solid event. I've seen a good number of Pros in the gallery there over the years, I hope they revive this event by next year, hopefully.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
I heard that Steve and the IFBB had some words. They apparently told him to run a pro show with the BodyRock and he didn't want to do that and it became a big argument.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »
location sucked   smart move