Author Topic: son of a BITCH  (Read 6330 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
son of a BITCH
« on: July 05, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »
so im on my way back up I-95 from north carolina and my temp gauge goes nuts. No prob, mechanic back home said it was a bad sensor.

six miles later? engine shuts down, smoke pours out from the hood. I check it out, big fuckin hole in my radiator hose.

now im stuck on the side of the road waiting for AAA. At least the locals were helpful getting me off the road. >:(

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: son of a BITCH
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »
that fucking suck man.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 03:38:15 PM »
so im on my way back up I-95 from north carolina and my temp gauge goes nuts. No prob, mechanic back home said it was a bad sensor.

six miles later? engine shuts down, smoke pours out from the hood. I check it out, big fuckin hole in my radiator hose.

now im stuck on the side of the road waiting for AAA. At least the locals were helpful getting me off the road. >:(
its better than being on your motorcycle and blowing up the fucking engine 22miles from the nearest town while street racing and having a piece of the stator cover cut your leg(and later have 3 stitches) ;D

bench

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 03:52:03 PM »
its better than being on your motorcycle and blowing up the fucking engine 22miles from the nearest town while street racing and having a piece of the stator cover cut your leg(and later have 3 stitches) ;D

bench

Hey Bench, how much should I be expecting to pay for a 03/04 GSX-R600 with like 8-10k miles on it? And an 04/05 R6 with the same? Buddy that worked at a bike shop said I should be able to find one for 3-4k.

Been wanting a bike since I was 16 and finally thinking about getting one. Either that or an old Ninja 250 for like $800 to beat the shit out of for the summer.  :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »
Hey Bench, how much should I be expecting to pay for a 03/04 GSX-R600 with like 8-10k miles on it? And an 04/05 R6 with the same? Buddy that worked at a bike shop said I should be able to find one for 3-4k.

Been wanting a bike since I was 16 and finally thinking about getting one. Either that or an old Ninja 250 for like $800 to beat the shit out of for the summer.  :D

The ninja 250 is fun.  I had one of those when I was a kid.  Of the two 6's you listed get the GxR.  It has the inverted forks and + it's fast as $hit.
\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 04:01:03 PM »
The ninja 250 is fun.  I had one of those when I was a kid.  Of the two 6's you listed get the GxR.  It has the inverted forks and + it's fast as $hit.

Yeah, my buddy's got an R1 Raven but he said he likes beating the shit out of his 250 because it's easy to get off the ground and all that shit I guess. Never had a bike so I'm not sure how long I'd stay alive on a 600.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 04:02:11 PM »
get the 600 you will regret getting a 250.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 04:27:26 PM »

your buddy is right about the prices,if this is your first bigger bike i would to stay away from the suzuki and try to get a honda though.

honda's have a lower center of gravity so you will not wreck it as easy,i am thinking about getting a brand new      cbr1000rr in a week or two,stretching it 4 inches and lowering 1 1/2 inches.and putting a small turbo on it ;)

but if you must have a gxsr i would just go with the 600cc,hell my first bike was a hayabusa and i almost killed myself several times so dont go buy the fastest bike you can.and if its not fast enough throw a turbo on that bitch

and also stay away from a kawasaki,because your young like me and friendly with the gas and they have a weak clutch

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »
GSXR-1100 + V&H Comp pipe + Mikkuni radial slides = 130hp @  the REAR WHEEL ::)
on a 503lb wet weight crotch rocket! ;D  Give you Cops sumthin to do!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 05:09:03 PM »
your buddy is right about the prices,if this is your first bigger bike i would to stay away from the suzuki and try to get a honda though.

honda's have a lower center of gravity so you will not wreck it as easy,i am thinking about getting a brand new      cbr1000rr in a week or two,stretching it 4 inches and lowering 1 1/2 inches.and putting a small turbo on it ;)

but if you must have a gxsr i would just go with the 600cc,hell my first bike was a hayabusa and i almost killed myself several times so dont go buy the fastest bike you can.and if its not fast enough throw a turbo on that bitch

and also stay away from a kawasaki,because your young like me and friendly with the gas and they have a weak clutch

bench

Yeah, never been a fan of the bigger ninja's. I'll look into the hondas. I wanted a GSX for a while but I've been leaning towards yamaha as of late.

hahaha, a 1000 with a turbo. You must really like your speed. Then again, a modified busa with 600 rwhp is some crazy shit. I was watching Ghostrider on his and that's only 500 hp. That thing must FLY.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 06:28:52 PM »
Yeah, never been a fan of the bigger ninja's. I'll look into the hondas. I wanted a GSX for a while but I've been leaning towards yamaha as of late.

hahaha, a 1000 with a turbo. You must really like your speed. Then again, a modified busa with 600 rwhp is some crazy shit. I was watching Ghostrider on his and that's only 500 hp. That thing must FLY.

that was actually my inspiration,then i found a couple of Houston boys faster than him and got a new inspiration ;D

bench

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »
that was actually my inspiration,then i found a couple of Houston boys faster than him and got a new inspiration ;D

bench

hahahaha, good stuff. What's the fastest you've hit on your busa? Must be insane to keep that thing on the ground.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »
hahahaha, good stuff. What's the fastest you've hit on your busa? Must be insane to keep that thing on the ground.
i was in a contest once called king of the mile,and from a deadstop to the end of the mile i did 246mph.i am a little faster now but couldnt pass the safety check.but thats my fastest recorded mph.

i have gone faster on the street but my speedometer only goes to 220mph and i dont have anyone with a radar to clock me.

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 06:52:46 PM »
i was in a contest once called king of the mile,and from a deadstop to the end of the mile i did 246mph.i am a little faster now but couldnt pass the safety check.but thats my fastest recorded mph.

i have gone faster on the street but my speedometer only goes to 220mph and i dont have anyone with a radar to clock me.

bench

WTF are you riding?
160mph on my GSXR1100 almost rips me off the bars. 246?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 07:04:14 PM »

bench

thats fucking sick man!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »
WTF are you riding?
160mph on my GSXR1100 almost rips me off the bars. 246?
2001 hayabusa,with the only thing stock is the stickers.i have about $30,000 dollars tied up into it.

i might be selling it soon,it has gotten to the point were it should be a race only bike.then it will no longer be fun anymore

bench

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 07:06:49 PM »

bench

hahaha, that is absolutely insane. Out of curiousity, do you think you could manage to take a spill in your suit at that speed and still live? I've seen some of those $2000 suits with like the titanium plates and shit and those things have some serious protection to them. Always wondered about it, though.

Can't even imagine what it's like doing 246 on a bike.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 07:07:18 PM »
thats fucking sick man!
you still rocking the harley man?

bench

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 07:13:52 PM »
you still rocking the harley man?

bench
yeah man just paid it off about 2 months ago. looking for something else to ad to my collection of one ;D

i tell ya i would love to have a rocket to play around with but fuck im heavy on the throttle.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »
hahaha, that is absolutely insane. Out of curiousity, do you think you could manage to take a spill in your suit at that speed and still live? I've seen some of those $2000 suits with the like the titanium plates and shit and those things have some serious protection to them. Always wondered about it, though.

Can't even imagine what it's like doing 246 on a bike.
hell no i wouldnt live,and i also have never owned one of those suits.during the competion i only got 1 run in because i was wearing blue jeans,nikes,riding jacket,and a helmet.i figure at those speeds i am going to die with or without the suit so why bother.

my local dragstrip lets me run all i want though and all i have to wear is pants,leather jacket,helmet.so i do that every once in a while

my attention lately has been toward my mustang though,so until i figure out my final plan with the stang the busa's going on the back burner

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »
yeah man just paid it off about 2 months ago. looking for something else to ad to my collection of one ;D

i tell ya i would love to have a rocket to play around with but fuck im heavy on the throttle.
so am i,thats why i became a police officer,they dont write their own a ticket ;D

i am no bitch either though,i will not write someone a ticket for something i do myself.

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 07:17:19 PM »
2001 hayabusa,with the only thing stock is the stickers.i have about $30,000 dollars tied up into it.

i might be selling it soon,it has gotten to the point were it should be a race only bike.then it will no longer be fun anymore

bench

Can you slap up a pic? I've lost touch w/ whats out there in superbike land when I got out of my GSXR. This is just outrageous.
How in hell you hang on to the SOB?  Hit a Armodillo ::) Deer ::) Long-Horn ::)?
   :-* YOUR ASS GoodBye! 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 07:17:46 PM »
hell no i wouldnt live,and i also have never owned one of those suits.during the competion i only got 1 run in because i was wearing blue jeans,nikes,riding jacket,and a helmet.i figure at those speeds i am going to die with or without the suit so why bother.

my local dragstrip lets me run all i want though and all i have to wear is pants,leather jacket,helmet.so i do that every once in a while

my attention lately has been toward my mustang though,so until i figure out my final plan with the stang the busa's going on the back burner

bench

hahaha, always thought those suits might be able to withstand a spill at that speed. Makes sense though with the blue jeans and what not.  :D

I've always wanted to talk to one of those guys that rides at those speeds. Very interesting stuff.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 07:19:09 PM »
so am i,thats why i became a police officer,they dont write their own a ticket ;D

i am no bitch either though,i will not write someone a ticket for something i do myself.

bench
sweat!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 07:40:54 PM »
sweat!
so if your ever in texas hit me up,i will open up the highways for ya ;D

bench