Author Topic: Coalition partner fucks up, admits Iraq occupation is about oil. Oops!  (Read 1077 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
<< Australian Defence Minister Brendan Nelson has admitted that securing oil supplies is a key factor behind the presence of Australian troops in Iraq....

The remarks are causing heated debate as the US-led Iraq coalition has avoided linking the war and oil. >>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6272168.stm

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
LOL

Where are repugs to defend this?  :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Hey, did you guys know that if any other President was in office over the last two terms that the US would be in even worse shape now and for the next 10-20 years?

Yes, that's a fact. We can all thank our lucky stars that Bush has been in power because we'd really be screwed if he wasn't.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
(crickets)

Wow,.. you idiots really know how to kick up some dust dontcha? aha hahahhahh!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Its all about oil ...I'm fine with it. I have 3 suv's, a boat and an ATV. Somebody has to provide the go juice..geeze. Hell i went over twice to make sure i could fill my tank.
L

seauantea

• Getbig II
If I were a religious man I would thank god daily for providing us with people dim enough to risk their lives for consumerism.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
If I were a religious man I would thank god daily for providing us with people dim enough to risk their lives for consumerism.

LOL, I kind of feel guilty for finding this post funny.

youandme

• Getbig V
LOL, I kind of feel guilty for finding this post funny.

haha yea me too

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Its all about oil ...I'm fine with it. I have 3 suv's, a boat and an ATV. Somebody has to provide the go juice..geeze. Hell i went over twice to make sure i could fill my tank.

Hey Headhunter, have you heard, ...there's a way you can save money on gas,
reduce pollution, breathe cleaner air, ...and perhaps make $$$ as well?  :P   ;)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Dim...yeah.... the fact your sitting behind ur desk spewing BS is because of me and other "lower crust" guys like me. When u get in your car...eat out...return home in one piece, watch a ball game....in peace....thank a soldier
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Dim...yeah.... the fact your sitting behind ur desk spewing BS is because of me and other "lower crust" guys like me. When u get in your car...eat out...return home in one piece, watch a ball game....in peace....thank a soldier

How about getting rid of the 3 SUV's, did you need all of them (now if you had three ferraris---i can see that--one has the money to afford gas)? SUV's are like the 1970's caddy's and Lincoln's, Detroit convinces you that, that is what you need or want, and keep building more of them. Then when the market changes, they can't adjust. Supporting that kind of thinking is one of the reasons why there is no more big three. Because GM, FORD, and Chrysler are unable to meet market demands like the Euros and Japanese, and the fact that Ford is now a car company that builds mostly trucks, alll they try to sellyou, and tell the American people what they need are SUV's, it creates more issues...

Osrry, it ain't the soldiers such as yourself that have provided a way of life of laziness for us. Ever war since Korea has been about telling others what to do with their countries...hell we create more enemies... ANd break up more countries. And this I i knew back at the age of 16, when my Vietnam vet Uncle, who is now suffering from effects of Agent Orange.

Fact is, our way of life came about after WWII, a real risk, when there was a booming economy. Not because, somebody who can't find a job, or is bane to his parents, decides, "to make something of himself", and join the army.